• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Lurker coming out.......

080107=2112

Private
Minuteman
Jun 27, 2010
Somewhere, VA
Hi there,

I have been using the Hide for years as a guest and semi-recently signed on as a user for more access. I just its time to introduce myself!

I am a former USMC with almost 9 years of active service. I was deployed to Afghanistan as well as Iraq in my first enlistment, while assigned to a grunt unit. I reenlisted to attend the Precision Weapons Section, MOS 2112 school and was certified in January of 2008. After being on the USMC Rifle Team as the gunsmith, I finished up my time with a deployment to Okinawa, Japan. When I got out, Ashbury Precision Ordnance plucked me up to become their gunsmith and build their line of precision OEM rifles.

I really appreciate this site for the amount of knowledge floating around (even though you have to dig through the BS sometimes). Looking forward to share information and learn as much as possible.

Last edited:
Awesome addition to the hide thanks for coming out of the closet cant wait to read your knowledge and thanks for your service to this country.THANKS AGAIN