• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

M14 ROGUE chassis system

Re: M14 ROGUE chassis system

Who is using these in Afghanistan? I am about to head back over and if these are available to regular Army folk through the REF program or something similar it would be nice to be able get my hands on one for a while.

And there we have it fellow Hiders....

Poison asks a simple question "So what exactly is different between the Bulldog and the Juggernaut?"

and what do we get?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ruxeedo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who is using these in Afghanistan? I am about to head back over and if these are available to regular Army folk through the REF program or something similar it would be nice to be able get my hands on one for a while. </div></div>

Dont see this being possible through regular Army units.

It seems that some Army units "turn a blind eye" for rifle accessories. And the soldiers we have sold them to, wish their unit would have paid for their's.............but are grateful just to be able to carry the Rogue, even at their own expense. If you find yourself in this situation......make sure you get scope rings that are compatible with your usgi optics.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KNIGHT11B4</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ruxeedo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who is using these in Afghanistan? I am about to head back over and if these are available to regular Army folk through the REF program or something similar it would be nice to be able get my hands on one for a while. </div></div>

Dont see this being possible through regular Army units.</div></div>

As much as a fit as they threw over using higher grade body armor that what was issued and they let you radically change an GI issued weapon?

385854_282850031754019_202193666486323_772490_1979920029_n.jpg

I heard that short rifles is going under. Some of the original owners broke away and redesigned their own bullpup, hence the Rouge. Short Rifles has taken peoples money and not produced product for quite a while. Rumors are that they are not paying their suppliers either. I know some have been waiting more than a year for theirs. That kept me away. He promises 2-3 months by email, can't get him by phone. Juggernaut has their version in stock and ready to go. Nicer design in my opinion too. The left side charging handle is really nice!