• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Magazine Run is Starting - Still stuff in stock

Botach has 20rd Okay Surefeeds in stock for $12/ea. Seen lots of recommendations for them here, so I picked up a bunch of 30’s.
Great mags but Botach is shit. You may never get them.
I’d heard that too, but my previous order shipped out next day. 👍🏼
I spoke too soon.
Finally received my order this afternoon after it bounced around in USPS land for a while.
Botach shipped me standard USGI mags instead of the E2’s I ordered. 😑

yeah barrel contour and evil features like a folding stock (i'm scared even saying that...) are what turn normal law-abiding citizens into murderous animals. not. these friggin idiots have no knowledge on the subject matter they're cramming down our throats. it's sickening and appalling. when will they come to their senses and figure out that putting and keeping the animals in jail is the best and only way to reduce violent crime.
to me, and to many I am sure, it isn't about violent crime. Or for that matter School slaughter... both are bad, no question... IT IS about exploiting those two and gaining female/mother support for what they really want... which is abolishment of the 2A... by any means... they want totalitarian control with no means for resistance...

Reactions: deersniper
to me, and to many I am sure, it isn't about violent crime. Or for that matter School slaughter... both are bad, no question... IT IS about exploiting those two and gaining female/mother support for what they really want... which is abolishment of the 2A... by any means... they want totalitarian control with no means for resistance...
that is a very popular opinion but i don't buy it. lots of folks don't have guns and don't use guns. to them, any gun out there isn't helping them but is an opportunity to harm them. i don't think suzie soccer mom / homemaker is out for totalitarian control. the prob is all the libs are soft on actual crime and criminals so they misguidedly think/dream/hope that if all the crims are walking our streets but there are no guns, that violent crime will go away. the other thing is, pretty sure the govt etc knows that everyone won't be turning in their guns, especially the ones that would use them if / when push comes to shove.

that is a very popular opinion but i don't buy it. lots of folks don't have guns and don't use guns. to them, any gun out there isn't helping them but is an opportunity to harm them. i don't think suzie soccer mom / homemaker is out for totalitarian control. the prob is all the libs are soft on actual crime and criminals so they misguidedly think/dream/hope that if all the crims are walking our streets but there are no guns, that violent crime will go away. the other thing is, pretty sure the govt etc knows that everyone won't be turning in their guns, especially the ones that would use them if / when push comes to shove.
to clarify, I didn't suggest that Mom's are out for totalitarian control... what I did say, and what I firmly believe to be the case, is that those who are seeking Totalitarian control are exploiting and inflaming the Mom's for that purpose..

to clarify, I didn't suggest that Mom's are out for totalitarian control... what I did say, and what I firmly believe to be the case, is that those who are seeking Totalitarian control are exploiting and inflaming the Mom's for that purpose..

Yes. They make decisions based on emotion. And they vote.

Reactions: FuhQ
Lowers and Mags are the thing to be stack deep now. P80 kits too. They will always have residual value but should there be a ban, they will be priceless.

I'm buying mags for guns I don't even own, but know i will want in the future.

yeah i hear you. but when the menfolk hunted and went shooting, the womenfolk would never vote antigun. with less and less hunters and shooting sports, less people give a crap about the 2a. it's a downward spiral. and with more gun control, even less shooting and caring, and down and down.

P80 kits too.
i just don't get the 80% craze. i mean i may have one or two just for yucks and customization, but i'd guess 99% of folks buying 80's already have a gun or ten and have already gone thru background checks, so uncle sam knows we have some. if it really gets to the point where they (try) to come and take them, i think they're going to ransack your house and not just be happy with five guns for the five background checks you had done.

i just don't get the 80% craze. i mean i may have one or two just for yucks and customization, but i'd guess 99% of folks buying 80's already have a gun or ten and have already gone thru background checks, so uncle sam knows we have some. if it really gets to the point where they (try) to come and take them, i think they're going to ransack your house and not just be happy with five guns for the five background checks you had done.
Think harder why It may be good idea.

If they want to take them it’s way easier to raid an 80% company and get records of everyone who bought their parts than it is to trace a gun book to book through each distributor and dealer up to the first person who transferred it. Or they could just hack it and get those records.

If they want to take them it’s way easier to raid an 80% company and get records of everyone who bought their parts than it is to trace a gun book to book through each distributor and dealer up to the first person who transferred it. Or they could just hack it and get those records.
Which they already did in the case of Polymer80, Though it would be interesting to know if those the ATF visited were prohibited from owning firearms in the first place, since it sounds like at least some number of people they sold the kits to were prohibited felons.

To be honest I'm amazed these things have been around as long as they have, but the ATF has never really made any sense. We could have bump stocks, can still have binary triggers and braces, products whose purpose is clearly only to skirt NFA laws. Yet something like a suppressor that can actually save your hearing and those of others, especially on indoor ranges......that we have to wait 12 months for and pay $200 for.

Which they already did in the case of Polymer80, Though it would be interesting to know if those the ATF visited were prohibited from owning firearms in the first place, since it sounds like at least some number of people they sold the kits to were prohibited felons.

To be honest I'm amazed these things have been around as long as they have, but the ATF has never really made any sense. We could have bump stocks, can still have binary triggers and braces, products whose purpose is clearly only to skirt NFA laws. Yet something like a suppressor that can actually save your hearing and those of others, especially on indoor ranges......that we have to wait 12 months for and pay $200 for.

Suppressors should definitely be removed from the NFA but the ATF has no control over what is in the NFA... they just enforce the laws as they "interpret" them.

Edit:
Only ones who can change anything are us and congress.

Honestly for every dollar spent "stocking up" before a ban we should be donating 2$ to the 2A association of our choice to help educate and fight for our rights so that we never have to shed blood for it or sell our mag stockpile in secret and bury the rest because we aren't just fighting for us... our enemy is patient and they can wait a generation or two more until our culture is dead and we are sheep.

estly for every dollar spent "stocking up" before a ban we should be donating 2$ to the 2A association of our choice to help educate and fight for our rights so that we never have to shed blood for it or sell our mag stockpile in secret and bury the rest because we aren't just fighting for us... our enemy is patient and they can wait a generation or two more until our culture is dead and we are sheep.

Yes. I donate a couple hundred to goa and saf

And I give ammo ARs scopes uppers etc to hunters / right thinkers that need a nudge.

Everyone loves ARs ans suppressors once they use them.

Got to get the numbers up of evil gun owners. And introduce new and young people to shooting

Easier than witnessing for god that’s for sure

It’s Big Daddy Unlimited. That membership pays for itself quickly if you buy really anything. I’m seeing Lancers and pmags go for half of what is being listed in this thread.
This is a fact. Just got some 300 BLK g3 pmags for I think 11.99 today... My local shops that have g2 pmags in stock, which isn't many, are charging >20.

Somewhat off topic from just Mags, but I'm trying to prioritize and rationalize what to load up on within a reasonable budget. Since Dec 1st, I've rebuilt my depleted arms stock (from nothing except some Beretta shotguns)... Wanting to make sure I'm decently prepared for what I think is coming with this commies in power, likely impossible to vote out since they can now just openly steal elections... So far I have:
  1. Midwest Industries 300 blackout 10.5 'pistol' with Eotech. (~10 mags)
  2. Glock 19 gen 5 MOS with red dot (5 mags)
  3. PSA AK Gen3 (10 mags, steel/pmag)
  4. Grand Power Stribog A1 gen2 with ACR brace, in the mail now. (3 of their POS mags)
  5. In progress: Mid length Build, stripped lower, nice trigger, lower parts kit, and Aero BCG... Do not have: complete upper.
Since I'm relatively young and money isn't endless, I'm trying to plan out the essentials for whatever might be coming.... Should I go for a suppressor, go ahead and get everything paid and filed and wait however long it might take, and wait on the complete upper (would like a BCM 16 inch when in stock, but would settle for another Midwest ind. If needed)... Will they go after only Uppers in their current form? Or is there a chance I can be more patient with the upper and instead focus on getting low hanging fruit and getting Mags and spare parts, more lowers, BCGs, etc? I've spent about 6K on 2A Items so far In month, so I'm trying to make the next 2K be the most impactful to insuring myself and my kids have what we need in a worst case scenario whatever that might be .

Lowers and Mags are the thing to be stack deep now. P80 kits too. They will always have residual value but should there be a ban, they will be priceless.

I'm buying mags for guns I don't even own, but know i will want in the future.
You sir, are the definition of a mag whore and I love it

Somewhat off topic from just Mags, but I'm trying to prioritize and rationalize what to load up on within a reasonable budget. Since Dec 1st, I've rebuilt my depleted arms stock (from nothing except some Beretta shotguns)... Wanting to make sure I'm decently prepared for what I think is coming with this commies in power, likely impossible to vote out since they can now just openly steal elections... So far I have:
  4. Grand Power Stribog A1 gen2 with ACR brace, in the mail now. (3 of their POS mags)
  5. In progress: Mid length Build, stripped lower, nice trigger, lower parts kit, and Aero BCG... Do not have: complete upper.
Since I'm relatively young and money isn't endless, I'm trying to plan out the essentials for whatever might be coming.... Should I go for a suppressor, go ahead and get everything paid and filed and wait however long it might take, and wait on the complete upper (would like a BCM 16 inch when in stock, but would settle for another Midwest ind. If needed)... Will they go after only Uppers in their current form? Or is there a chance I can be more patient with the upper and instead focus on getting low hanging fruit and getting Mags and spare parts, more lowers, BCGs, etc? I've spent about 6K on 2A Items so far In month, so I'm trying to make the next 2K be the most impactful to insuring myself and my kids have what we need in a worst case scenario whatever that might be .
I would get one high quality AR. I would place a back order for a LMT or KAC.

PSA and Midwest industries are a dime a dozen, the high end stuff will hold its value no matter what especially if they go away
You sir, are the definition of a mag whore and I love it
I bought some 6.5 grendel mags for a future build

wth, bought a few more mbx mags for my various sti 2011's. now that's what i wish magpul made some mags for!!!

you have a lot of cool stuff but nothing i would Bet my life on besides the Glock.
Which for me personally is the first things I would buy.

High Quality AR in 5.56 fully kitted with Light, Optic, Sling, and Suppressor would be my FIRST purchase along with that glock if I did not already have it.

From there its just a belt with some mag pouches for training.

Mags:

Ammo

Training, if you don't have someone local then the online videos on Warrior Poet Society Network are really good.
Try to get in person training when you can still though.

Once you have that and you feel your 5.56 ammo stock is in a good position w.e you feel that is thats when I would have branched out into 300 BO or an AK. Don't create a nightmare of supply for yourself by trying to supply 4 different calibers for 5 guns especially with ammo the way it is right now.

Last edited:
Reactions: IWillNotComply
you have a lot of cool stuff but nothing i would Bet my life on besides the Glock.
Which for me personally is the first things I would buy.

High Quality AR in 5.56 fully kitted with Light, Optic, Sling, and Suppressor would be my FIRST purchase along with that glock if I did not already have it.

From there its just a belt with some mag pouches for training.

Mags:

Ammo

Training, if you don't have someone local then the online videos on Warrior Poet Society Network are really good.
Try to get in person training when you can still though.

Once you have that and you feel your 5.56 ammo stock is in a good position w.e you feel that is thats when I would have branched out into 300 BO or an AK. Don't create a nightmare of supply for yourself by trying to supply 4 different calibers for 5 guns especially with ammo the way it is right now.
Thank you, this is helpful. I found a BCM upper, I have quality lower parts, nice trigger, and a decent quality BCG, so hopefully that is enough for a quality AR at the moment... The reason I went with the AK before, is because I just happened to refresh the moment they restocked, and got it for $750, knowing that it would sell out almost instantly (it did), just figured it was a solid Investment and also much easier to find ammo, which I can still get Barnaul for 40 cents right now.

Will focus on the items noted, probably a BCM mid-length upper based on their stock currently. Thanks

Reactions: RTV
Thank you, this is helpful. I found a BCM upper, I have quality lower parts, nice trigger, and a decent quality BCG, so hopefully that is enough for a quality AR at the moment... The reason I went with the AK before, is because I just happened to refresh the moment they restocked, and got it for $750, knowing that it would sell out almost instantly (it did), just figured it was a solid Investment and also much easier to find ammo, which I can still get Barnaul for 40 cents right now.

Will focus on the items noted, probably a BCM mid-length upper based on their stock currently. Thanks

If you are interested in a can, I personally wouldn't wait. I saw the writing on the wall months before the election and bought my 3rd can. Should have a nice shiny Nomad Ti in a couple months.

If I was in your shoes, and you can swing a grand, would grab a Sandman S. It's a heavy duty can meant to take abuse. Another good option is a Nomad, but not built quite as strong.

If you are interested in a can, I personally wouldn't wait. I saw the writing on the wall months before the election and bought my 3rd can. Should have a nice shiny Nomad Ti in a couple months.

If I was in your shoes, and you can swing a grand, would grab a Sandman S. It's a heavy duty can meant to take abuse. Another good option is a Nomad, but not built quite as strong.
I think you are right, even though it's a long wait. I am going to go ahead and do that this week. I think my best option is to use silencer shop I guess... Sandman S is the one I've been eyeing. Dumb question, but how long does the paperwork take? I know I'll have to go do the prints at a Kiosk, but I just want to make sure I block enough time on my calendar to do all I can at once, with my current work schedule.

I think you are right, even though it's a long wait. I am going to go ahead and do that this week. I think my best option is to use silencer shop I guess... Sandman S is the one I've been eyeing. Dumb question, but how long does the paperwork take? I know I'll have to go do the prints at a Kiosk, but I just want to make sure I block enough time on my calendar to do all I can at once, with my current work schedule.

I put a rugged micro30 in jail back in sept and it took abt 15min

Sandman S is a good can others i would look into are:

Rugged Micro30 (its an S and K can in one stamp)

CGD Helios, IMO best 5.56 can on the market but expensive and on backorder on silencershop and they have no ETA I placed that order on Jan 24th and asked them. Their exact response was 10-12 weeks but gave the disclaimer they have no official estimate.

Hey Guys.

Lambos has Translucent Lancers in stock FDE, Smoke and Purple (your hoes needs mags too)

This is the cheapest non .mil discount I can find. I ordered 20 more FDE last week and they showed up in 7 days. About to order about 50 more. And some purple ones for my little girl so she can look cool going Pew Pew while all the other plebs cant buy guns.

Add them to cart for real price, $15.24-25.82 Depending on which one.

Yes, if you plan to venture into the NFA world, invest in 3 suppressors, at minimum. Don't try to get one of those "do-it-all" cans... Between all the adapters and mounts and all that bullshit you'll need to fit everything you have, you'll spend what you could have on at least 1, maybe 2 more suppressors. What you need is a dedicated Rimfire (rated for .17 HMR and 5.7x28 for strength), dedicated pistol (.45, for everything .45 or smaller), and a good quality .30 caliber rifle can threaded 1.375x24 so it has mounting system options. This will cover all your bases.

I went with a Dead Air Mask 22 HD, Dead Air Nomad-LT, and Rugged Obsidian 45. Once my income tax refund comes back, or the government stimulates us (whichever comes first), I will be ordering a Nomad-30 or Sandman-S strictly for my AR's.

Still waiting on my Gun Mag Warehouse and PSA to ship.
I ordered some pistol mags, took forever to ship them but I've got em now. I. Sure they're slammed.
I think the question really is when did the ATF become the legislative branch as their constant swinging of interpretations equates to the making of law imo.
for-real-seriously.gif

My concern is lower capacity stuff that is not as popular as Glock and AR mags. Those products have a huge production capacity, industrial in scale and output.

But things like Wilson 47Ds, CZ457 mags, AICS mags don’t have that cushion so if all the supply channels for those get emptied we will be in the same situation as primers are.

Even the implied threat of legislation is enough to empty supply chains, just wait until a “common sense” bill is actually introduced with shitstain republican support.

If this whole thing really goes south, a 5X10 self-storage room, paid monthly with cash that leaves no trail, makes an excellent place to store "overflow", and there's no trail to it unless the feds want to go door to door and cut locks at every storage facility in the country. Oh wait! That requires warrants. Go in with a couple of buddies and the price can get cheap. Just posting for a friend.

I think the question really is when did the ATF become the legislative branch as their constant swinging of interpretations equates to the making of law imo.
Chevron/Auer doctrine.

Reactions: Texascbr
Bullshit.

95% of gun owners have less than 1,000 rounds per caliber.

There are tens of millions of gun owners, and X amount of ammo is produced each year.

Of that, a large percentage is consumed by shooting.

For every person with a ammo fort, there are a thousand who aren't even shooting because they don't know when they can re-supply.

You people fail to understand the magnitude of scale and production. Its not complicated.

8+ Million new gun owners buying just 2 boxes of ammo will wipe out over a year of Factory ammo production. Primers, Brass, Bullets, Powder are all required.

800,000,000 new rounds of ammo don't just miracle themselves into existence, especially when existing demand was already high.
You seem to like to spew numbers that you think are fact (or like to present as fact) with zero proof.

Washington SB 5078 is one.

Your not seriously trying to argue that dems across the country aren't pushing for it are you?
Im trying to quantify what "a lot" means.

Reactions: RTV
Im trying to quantify what "a lot" means.
I am sorry you are too lazy or not smart enough to use google. Many states have gun restrictions bills moving through various legislators. Not to mention a dem controlled white house, house and senate.

If you want to troll, try harder your shit is weak.

Just received my first batch of mags from PSA... They shipped yesterday, arrived today. PSA is a one day UPS turnaround for me in NC, once they are done processing. My mag warehouse and big daddy orders still pending after a week.

Still looking for this upper in stock, if anyone has any leads... Or if anyone has another recommendation for a mid length quality upper in stock for a build.

BCM BFH 16" Mid Length (LW) Upper Receiver Group w/ MCMR-15 Handguard.​

Yes they are going out of stock in most of the larger more popular venders... In store stock is zero, and shipping is taking weeks on those sites that are getting replenished.
He has no intentention of having a productive conversation. He is just here slinging shit becuase i set him correct in other threads and he is a petty child.

Those of us paying attention to the market and vendors know whats happening.

Yes they are going out of stock in most of the larger more popular venders... In store stock is zero, and shipping is taking weeks on those sites that are getting replenished.
I have some local shops with decent stock but one is one of the top gun shops in nation and other is not as well known. Full msrp for most items.

People arent going to stack mags deep when they are $20 a pop. All the $7-10 good usgi mags are sold out. The 10/$90 are all gone. Bcm can be had for $11 which is the best deal going. Lancers can be had for $15 and change if you hunt. But all the good deals have dried up.

All the low hanging fruit is the first to go. Its a process and doesnt happen overnight.

With tax returns coming in and more stimulus, i expect demand to pick up. Washintgon alone could cause a massive run.

Reactions: Darkside-Six
Specialty mags (higher quality) have been tough to come by in North Texas recently, but PMAGs for AR15/10 are everywhere. RifleGear was loaded today w 5/10/20/30/40/60/100 mags and drums. Lots of pistol mags as well in re to HK (20’s for VP9) and CZ. Nothing recently in re to AICS, Tikka/Sako (even Beretta Gallery), etc...Eurooptic helped me with speciality mags several months ago, but zero in sight anywhere right now at my usual haunts. Btw, I am not agreeing/disagreeing with anyone here, just posting what I have seen in the northern part of a unrestricted red state.

Specialty mags (higher quality) have been tough to come by in North Texas recently, but PMAGs for AR15/10 are everywhere. RifleGear was loaded today w 5/10/20/30/40/60/100 mags and drums. Lots of pistol mags as well in re to HK (20’s for VP9) and CZ. Nothing recently in re to AICS, Tikka/Sako (even Beretta Gallery), etc...Eurooptic helped me with speciality mags several months ago, but zero in sight anywhere right now at my usual haunts. Btw, I am not agreeing/disagreeing with anyone here, just posting what I have seen in the northern part of a unrestricted red state.
I’ve seen mags of whatever I could want in each outdoor store I’ve been too. Scheels, Cabela’s, Bauer, rifle gear, etc.