• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Magpul art of the precision rifle full trailer

Re: Magpul art of the precision rifle full trailer

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SRSDriver</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NorwegianViking</div><div class="ubbcode-body">People have different needs, so maybe cd 1-3 might be useful for beginners? </div></div>

Yeah, I think so, although all the magic voodoo for the "quick" wind formula I didn't like - They glossed (or rolled into the magic numbers in the quick equation) that left me thinking the wind holds would be good estimates. </div></div>

It may seem like voodoo at first but it works, I've used the formula for the past two years its fast and easy. Just gotta get on the range and see it for yourself.

W.T.F. apparently I'm stupid! I can not find the add to cart button anywhere on the applicable sites to order said video. Again W.T.F. how do I purchase this dam thing? In retard if you speak it.

How come this is already a torrent??? That's not right!
This is stiffening business.
wink.gif

I protest!

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4-h49buU1Mw"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4-h49buU1Mw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Outtakes lol Ghillie take down FTW

WOW!!! I watched the first three disks last night. Took 14 pages of notes. The one and only thing wrong with this is the lack of subtitles. The information packed into this is enough to make anyone feel like an amature but is inspiring enough for one to try new things. What an eye opener!

I got lucky and picked this up from a Police officer here on the Hide for 35 bucks . i am still on DVD 1 but am taking notes and going over and over it . I am going to get the rest of these box sets now this is a great tool.

I watched this with a buddy of mine. I am definitely a noob when it comes to long range shooting, but man did I learn a lot. Like some of the previous members said, they did push Horus a lot. Now I'm all confused on what reticle to get myself.

Ok I'm really wanting to get this too but i was wanting some input from somebody who owns it already. Are these videos more or less footage of the guys training students or is it more of a instructional class for the viewer? For instance, are they talking to the students and the camera (me) or am i just watching somebody else learn something. I mean it looks worth it just to slam a beer and watch but I'd feel my purchase would be justified a little easier if I am being taught at the same time. Any input would be appreciated.

Egdecrusher, there is a thread about this video in the ELR section that gives a number of opinions about this video set. Take a look and you may or may not decide to buy the DVD's?

Will do. Thanks for the heads up.

Just ordered the precision rifle dvd set and really looking forward to watching it.

Our company produced this DVD so let me know if you have any questions. This was by far the most difficult of the Magpul DVD's we have produced. It took about a year of post-production/editing to finish it.

I really enjoyed the dvd. Its a great watch. I've watched the first 3 disc but want to go back and rewatch them. As stated above though I wish there was subtitles.

I'd recommend this dvd to anyone looking for some pointers or just a good watch. So much information! Im going to need another note book

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As stated above though I wish there was subtitles. </div></div>

Subtitles would be great!