• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Magpul PMAG Giveaway...AICS hopes

chakup

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 21, 2006
Eugene, OR
So for those who haven't heard about it Magpul is doing a survey/sweepstakes and they're giving away 11 cases of PMAG's. One of the questions is what you'd most like to be able to accesorize with Magpul products. I chose other and wrote in AICS magazines. IF magpul did them right this could lead to some cheaper magazines that work. So if you haven't done it yet hit the survey and throw in your $0.02 on AICS pattern mags.

(hope link is ok to post)
http://www.magpul.com/pmaggiveawayrules.html

Re: Magpul PMAG Giveaway...AICS hopes

Thanks, just submitted mine. I'd love to see some high quality, less expensive AICS mags from Magpul in the future.

I put in AICS mags one, better recoil pad for PRS stock 2. Would love to be able to get the Limbsaver they put on the PRS stock for Bushmaster 50.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Boss334OP</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks for the link!</div></div>

+1

Just did mine as well. Long shot, but maybe, just maybe. Fingers crossed.

Hell why not? Provide valuable feedback while getting a chance to win more PMAGS... THAT I would call win-win.

t

Did mine last night, be interesting what they may make for the 1911. Also suggested AICS mags for the 700. Man I hope I win a case of PMAGS, I'd be the coolest kid on the block! I'd never have to reload lol