• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Gunsmithing Magpul PRS 2 flush cup adapter

MontanaHick

Private
Minuteman
Apr 30, 2006
Bozeman, Montana
Brownells sells an adapter for a flush cup to fit the original PRS buttstock. I ordered one, and it does not fit the PRS-2 (I actually mis-interpreted an outside link and thought it was for the 2 when I bought it, oops...)

Basically the screws are farther apart on the PRS2 than the original, so I can't even drill and tap another hole in the adapter. It's headed back to Brownells here shortly.

Does anyone know about a flush cup adapter for the PRS <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #FF0000">2</span></span> that fits anywhere on the stock? I really liked the idea of replacing the sling mount, but I'd take anything...

Or, since this is the gunsmithing section and I have another threaded flushcup adapter, where would you all recommend I drill and devcon one of these bad boys into the PRS2?

thanks in advance!