• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Making a SilencerCo Titanium End Cap - Need Dimensions

stansman

Private
Minuteman
Mar 14, 2014
WA
Can someone please help me with some dimensions from a SilencerCo Bravo end cap? I've purchased a Scythe and want to make my own low profile Ti end cap with a 6.5 opening while I'm waiting to get the suppressor. I don't really want to buy a steel cap just to get a couple dimensions off of it.

See picture:
-I believe the threads are 1.42-24 UN
-What is the outer diameter of the cap? - I've modeled it based on the stated OD of the can, but the proportions don't look right compared to pictures online.
-What is the diameter of the wrench holes?
-What is the spacing of the wrench holes?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

1704492201594.png

Hey op. Just now seeing this. I can maybe help ya with some of it if you still need. I have a few omega 300’s with various end caps.

I’m looking for 6.5 ti as well.

Someone was making Ti end caps here. I purchased a 6.5 end cap for my omega but I cannot remember who from.

Hansohn Brothers makes them in 7.62 and 5.56. Not sure who makes a 6.5. You might be able to open up the 5.56 to accommodate a 6.5.