• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Man arrested for jumping White House fence

Must not have been a very good one if he thought he needed 800 rounds and had to be inside the fence.

I mean, Marky Mark only needed one and he didn't have to get any closer than the bell tower!

He ran like Margret Thatcher. I am surprised the Secret Security could not make an open field tackle or restraint.
What if he was a bomber? That was a terrible performance. We need a better solution to that scenario

I realize that ROE's are tight nowadays (especially for law enforcement)...and I acknowledge that people have hopped the fence before...but holy fuck, in this day and age after everything that's happened, we can't keep a guy from hopping that fucking fence, making an unmolested 20+ second long "sprint", AND getting inside the fucking building? Whether he could have accomplished much with a suicide vest or not, that makes us look Busch league.

Last edited:
Is this a new phenonom or are we hearing about it and its always been happening? Not long ago the streets in front of the White House were open to the public, now its like a bunker for a despot.

This would have been more newsworthy if he had managed to go over the fence with the ammo strapped to his ass.

And if it was .22LR, I can just imagine the interrogators demanding to know where he got it, and for how much it was going.

This would have been more newsworthy if he had managed to go over the fence with the ammo strapped to his ass.

And if it was .22LR, I can just imagine the interrogators demanding to know where he got it, and for how much it was going.

That last part made me laugh! Thanks Veer!

I realize that ROE's are tight nowadays (especially for law enforcement)...and I acknowledge that people have hopped the fence before...but holy fuck, in this day and age after everything that's happened, we can't keep a guy from hopping that fucking fence, making an unmolested 20+ second long "sprint", AND getting inside the fucking building? Whether he could have accomplished much with a suicide vest or not, that makes us look Busch league.

Ya know,,,, this post makes me wonder. This concept makes me wonder even more. And here's why. I have always had a very high regard, for the United States Secret Service. They have always had an extremely important and (dare-I-say?) hard job. I can only imagine how hard they have had to work, lately, to do the job that they are empowered to do. The job that they took an oath for.

I'm sure many here know the words to that oath.

Which brings me to wondering if the U.S.S.S. are actually starting to work for the people, now. Even moreso?

(that was a joke, folks. laugh it up a bit, eh?)

I dont doubt the USSS, am sure they had crosshairs on this guy before he started climbing. I am glad they didn't shoot him too, no need for another incident like the one when they shot the hell out of that mentally challenged lady at the gate of the white house.

This is not going to be popular but:

They should have shot her the first 15 seconds. She was trying to ram the barriers. She aimed her car directly at a SS. No one knew she was mentally challenged at the time nor would it matter. She was trying to assault the Capitol building with a car/weapon. They were way to restrained/unengaged. They chased her around like puppies. It never should have got past the barrier impact.

Look at thee video, the car was not going anywhere, she was executed because someone got scared. Not right man.

This is not going to be popular but:

They should have shot her the first 15 seconds. She was trying to ram the barriers. She aimed her car directly at a SS. No one knew she was mentally challenged at the time nor would it matter. She was trying to assault the Capitol building with a car/weapon. They were way to restrained/unengaged. They chased her around like puppies. It never should have got past the barrier impact.

This administration has had an combination of disorderly conduct, and failures to abide by proper SOP on more than a few things . SS had Hookers in Brazil, some retards crashing a Whitehouse party, this and the woman with some mental impairment. I'm not surprised one bit this guy made it inside.

I'm sure I'm forgetting something, but this is a shit show. A soup sandwich of sorts, where people fail to escape from a wet paper bag.

Just tagging for future

It is a tragedy when anyone is killed. Period. Within that framework the SS have a job to do and that is to protect the Capitol or whatever assignment. There are protocalls that warrant strong action and she crossed them. High speed chase down PA Ave. Hitting barriers and aiming her car at police. They opened up a barrage of shots when she was speeding off. It should have been initiated when she aimed her car at the officers.