• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mandatory vaccines and testing for businesses

Choose wisely....you will have to lay your head down every night for the rest of your life!
I have an autoimmune disease, rheumatoid arthritis. Its in total remission and I've been off my meds for 6 years. My remission is an extremely rare. There's no way I want to chance it and even if I did get pulled out of remission there's no guarantee that I could get it under control or back into remission again. I'd be a fool to get any of the 3 shots offered.

Your guns will be next i
50A69B25-4B83-4832-8CA8-42054BA00D98.gif

I haven't caved and got the shot.
I'm also not inclined to give up my guns because a communist ocupies the white house.

Just saying what is next if they pass this probe into our constitution.

Reactions: Aries256
Man the repubs are "TEARING" into Biden.

Fucking clowns......
Any pushback from the Republicans is 30 yrs too F'ing late.
DeSantis is trying to position himself for a presidential run that he actually thinks he can win because they are still living in fantasy land where fair elections exist.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
My wife is a nurse and they have to get it or lose their job. Our Governor signed a mandatory requirement for health care professionals. Get it or lose your license to practice

She is pissed and so am I

Im guessing soon I will be excluded from health care Hippocratic oaths be damned.

Someone like me will be grateful to someone with skills that may be able to assist with med issues once they are prevented from helping the herd.

I am not sure how someone could be blind, as to use this as proof the vaccine works. Over the same time period, more people with the shot at least 21 days prior died, than people without shot died "with COVID." But since only 500 or so with the shoot died "with COVID" the shot works. If this is a pandemic, how are less people dyeing of the disease, than number of people who died than were vaccinated "in the same time frame"?

How many died before the 21 day window from the vaccine, and were listed as un-vaccinated COVID deaths?
View attachment 7703231

I need a translation of what you are saying.......

It's a step in the right direction. Sounds like a good plan/basis for others to use.
We don't know what the final outcome will be other than appealing to the SCOTUS.

Reactions: Nik H
Im guessing soon I will be excluded from health care Hippocratic oaths be damned.

Someone like me will be grateful to someone with skills that may be able to assist with med issues once they are prevented from helping the herd.
Many people in the same boat.
I've been spreading that word locally.
I'll convert something we have here, into a small clinic right here on our property.

I'm sure it's alot more popular than we think.
A friend didn't want to do the hospitals when he just had his baby, so he hired a mid wife, that came to his place.

Got this in my emails today...Biden is going to use OSHA to force the vaccines..

Got to save compliant sheep to breed more.

Cull free thinkers, they don't like masters.

Reactions: theLBC
What I seldom hear discussed is how well the Government is doing with compiling the list of who is jabbed and who isn't jabbed yet.

There is a lot of talk regarding the vaccine passport, etc but not sure that will occur. One friend who got the first jab, due to his imminent loss of employment, had an interesting story. About 1 week prior to his 2nd jab date, he received a text from the RI department of health telling him that his 2nd jab is pending and to ensure he gets an appointment.

I found this rather odd so I asked a friend of mine who is a pharmacist. He said that everyone that gets the jab has to fill out a form prior to getting the shot and provide proof of identity and address along with other medical and personal information. This is uploaded to the RI department of health and then shared with the Federal branch...I was quite stunned.

In a short time, they will know who is on which list. They won't care about falsified cards or elaborate passports. Show them a card...any card and they will know whether you're lying or not. Burden of proof is on you to prove mistakes. You'll get charged with who knows what if you lie and get caught.

CRAZY....CRAZY....CRAZY

Reactions: atomic41
What I seldom hear discussed is how well the Government is doing with compiling the list of who is jabbed and who isn't jabbed yet.

There is a lot of talk regarding the vaccine passport, etc but not sure that will occur. One friend who got the first jab, due to his imminent loss of employment, had an interesting story. About 1 week prior to his 2nd jab date, he received a text from the RI department of health telling him that his 2nd jab is pending and to ensure he gets an appointment.

I found this rather odd so I asked a friend of mine who is a pharmacist. He said that everyone that gets the jab has to fill out a form prior to getting the shot and provide proof of identity and address along with other medical and personal information. This is uploaded to the RI department of health and then shared with the Federal branch...I was quite stunned.

In a short time, they will know who is on which list. They won't care about falsified cards or elaborate passports. Show them a card...any card and they will know whether you're lying or not. Burden of proof is on you to prove mistakes. You'll get charged with who knows what if you lie and get caught.

CRAZY....CRAZY....CRAZY

When I tried to tell some folks the same thing a couple weeks back, here on SH, several folks were saying I was nuts & didn't know what I was talking about...

Reactions: WaltHer
fake crisis actors caught

they even advertised for the actors

export1629970471061.jpg

my place of employment is wanting us to get the clot shot, many buckled. i even had a conversation with one of the new guys who recently joined our dept from the job swaps the company offered beginning of the year, he told me he was double jabbed and i angrily asked the idiot why he was still wearing a face diaper. his stupid reply, cause i can still catch it and transmit it, to which i asked, why the fuck then did you get jab. moron! this wont end until the people end it world wide and those accountable brought to justice.

here the smart ones are waiting to be fired, with that we have a legal recourse against the company.
at the moment it doesn't affect me as such due to being on workers comp and home. its almost like i had inside information this shit was going to happen. my injury was sept 2019 and ongoing. can't continue much as all elective surgery has been halted.
fun times ahead.

Got this in my emails today...Biden is going to use OSHA to force the vaccines..

Marty Walsh cut his political teeth as a Union Boss for Local 223 Laborers in Boston.

One of his thug stewards was arguing some bullshit issue on a job site....wanted us to get rid of our regular company guys and only use 223 labor. Told me he would stab me if I didnt make it happen.

I was there in about 15 minutes and surprisingly he didnt have a knife with him.

It ended up getting settled cheaply with him getting an extra $50/week to just shut the fuck up and dont slow our guys down in their work.

Sucks but any other alternative would have cost the company more.

CRAZY....CRAZY....CRAZY

Not like that so much here.

I havent gone through the process but like any medical procedure I was expecting there would at least be a release of sorts.

I was going to tell co-workers taking the needle under the duress of loss of employment to note on the waiver that they are doing so under duress and assume that the mandating party assumes full liability....probably wouldn't hold up in court but if something happens they may at least be able to to seek some damages based on the coercion.

Im getting word there is very little paperwork save for the vax card.....which I am sure there is enough info there to track peeps.

Reactions: Nik H
Don't quote me, but I think I heard some fuck'n guy on here, as one of many root causes, said "FUCK IT"! "Today"? "Today I'm Resigning"! Twenty FIve and a Half (25.6) yrs of dealing with the MOST fucked up people in the world. Wrap your head around "THAT"!

DON'T DO THAT !

Just Don't.

Can you imagine being told by the 18th of October you HAVE to give up all your Social Media Accounts (LEO/Corrections) of which I have NONE, and then your Governor mandating that by the 31st of October you have to be VAXED!

Not Happening! Period.

You HAVE to stand for something. People are standing up in all Professions around the Country. Enough is enough. You know the ole saying. Be careful for what you wish for.........

Not like that so much here.

I havent gone through the process but like any medical procedure I was expecting there would at least be a release of sorts.

I was going to tell co-workers taking the needle under the duress of loss of employment to note on the waiver that they are doing so under duress and assume that the mandating party assumes full liability....probably wouldn't hold up in court but if something happens they may at least be able to to seek some damages based on the coercion.

Im getting word there is very little paperwork save for the vax card.....which I am sure there is enough info there to track peeps.
I think most people don't know what they are filling out. You can't just walk in and get the jab. All pharmacies are required to obtain proof of identity and have you fill out a form. People don't actually realize what they use it for. I am sure if you ask your pharmacist, you will see what I am talking about

I think most people don't know what they are filling out. You can't just walk in and get the jab. All pharmacies are required to obtain proof of identity and have you fill out a form. People don't actually realize what they use it for. I am sure if you ask your pharmacist, you will see what I am talking about

I have no intention of getting it.

I have coworkers that are getting it under duress and they have told me there is nothing to sign.

The mandater is using these corporations as another layer to insulate them from liability.

None of the vaccines come with protections for those getting them and none of the entities requiring the shot be taken assume any liability.

And few see problems with that.....or if they do they are so financially stressed or whatever they are willing to overlook that.

My concern is this wont stop.

In the case of my coworkers in order to comply with the pending mandate they must also comply with any future boosters.

when they are on booster 15 and decide they are done I see them as having no recourse to fight any disciplinary action - they signed away that right.

At least if they were to fight it now they could possibly have an avenue to claim "dismissed without cause".

If they win that Id go for back pay, seniority and damages.

Don't quote me, but I think I heard some fuck'n guy on here, as one of many root causes, said "FUCK IT"! "Today"? "Today I'm Resigning"! Twenty FIve and a Half (25.6) yrs of dealing with the MOST fucked up people in the world. Wrap your head around "THAT"!

DON'T DO THAT !

Just Don't.

Can you imagine being told by the 18th of October you HAVE to give up all your Social Media Accounts (LEO/Corrections) of which I have NONE, and then your Governor mandating that by the 31st of October you have to be VAXED!

Not Happening! Period.

You HAVE to stand for something. People are standing up in all Professions around the Country. Enough is enough. You know the ole saying. Be careful for what you wish for.........
Hopefully your accrued retirement is fully vested.

I would make them fire you for non compliance.

I had after 35 years about the same situation. My retirement was vested and really couldn't stand working for the sjw pricks anymore. I forced the issues daily till they fired me.

They screwed it up and I got a settlement on top of my normal retirement.

That cushioned the wait for ss to kick in. The only thing I miss is the health care bit they have ruined that for the workforce that remains anyway.

Good luck

Reactions: 1J04
I have no intention of getting it.

I have coworkers that are getting it under duress and they have told me there is nothing to sign.

The mandater is using these corporations as another layer to insulate them from liability.

None of the vaccines come with protections for those getting them and none of the entities requiring the shot be taken assume any liability.

And few see problems with that.....or if they do they are so financially stressed or whatever they are willing to overlook that.

My concern is this wont stop.

In the case of my coworkers in order to comply with the pending mandate they must also comply with any future boosters.

when they are on booster 15 and decide they are done I see them as having no recourse to fight any disciplinary action - they signed away that right.

At least if they were to fight it now they could possibly have an avenue to claim "dismissed without cause".

If they win that Id go for back pay, seniority and damages.
That is super interesting. Maybe you guys don't have to go to the pharmacy chains to get them?

I am being told by some people who I trust that everyone who gets it is documented. Your coworkers may not sign anything but they are being documented in a work system to prevent them from getting dismissed due to non-compliance.

I wish you the best in your fight though.

That is super interesting. Maybe you guys don't have to go to the pharmacy chains to get them?

I am being told by some people who I trust that everyone who gets it is documented. Your coworkers may not sign anything but they are being documented in a work system to prevent them from getting dismissed due to non-compliance.

I wish you the best in your fight though.

Im fucked.

Ill have nothing but principle and expect fully the fucking will be just starting.

Best outcome would be within a short period of time someone says to me "I told you so"

If I am saying to others "I told you so" than the Saint Crispins Day Speech comes to mind.

I am not sure how someone could be blind, as to use this as proof the vaccine works. Over the same time period, more people with the shot at least 21 days prior died, than people without shot died "with COVID." But since only 500 or so with the shoot died "with COVID" the shot works. If this is a pandemic, how are less people dyeing of the disease, than number of people who died than were vaccinated "in the same time frame"?

How many died before the 21 day window from the vaccine, and were listed as un-vaccinated COVID deaths?

It's all fuckery. I know of a local hospital that is listing anyone in the hospital or deaths from covid 3 months post vaccine as "un-vaccinated" See how they massage the numbers from every end???? I expect that bullshit is everywhere just like the death counts shadiness last year.

Im fucked.

Ill have nothing but principle and expect fully the fucking will be just starting.

Best outcome would be within a short period of time someone says to me "I told you so"

If I am saying to others "I told you so" than the Saint Crispins Day Speech comes to mind.
i probably couldnt give you any good advice that you havent thought of, but...

just dont say anything, dont discuss w anyone through work or friends that you cant super trust.
ride it out to the date they say you have to be jabbed, and then waite for the extention date, and then the next extention date.
act like you are going to be compliant w out saying anything.

hopefully it can buy some time before you have to draw that line...

get all your vacation time taken, or paid up, just in case they want to get funny.

good luck Phil.

It's all fuckery. I know of a local hospital that is listing anyone in the hospital or deaths from covid 3 months post vaccine as "un-vaccinated" See how they massage the numbers from every end???? I expect that bullshit is everywhere just like the death counts shadiness last year.
The hospital system here is claiming that no one that is vaccinated has died from it. We know from Israels numbers that is bullshit, not to mention statistically impossible at this point in the game.

They are all liars.

Now they are saying people with acquired immunity could get super imune if they would only get the shot.

Disregarding other real studies that say it's not the thing to do.

Naturally acquired immunity is going to win every time.

Reactions: coachtech
i probably couldnt give you any good advice that you havent thought of, but...

just dont say anything, dont discuss w anyone through work or friends that you cant super trust.
ride it out to the date they say you have to be jabbed, and then waite for the extention date, and then the next extention date.
act like you are going to be compliant w out saying anything.

hopefully it can buy some time before you have to draw that line...

get all your vacation time taken, or paid up, just in case they want to get funny.

good luck Phil.
If the time is listed as "paid vacation" on your check, they are supposed to cut you a check for it when the fire you, or lay you off. Save your last pay stub and file a complaint with the department of labor if they wont pay up. The department of labor will ask you to provide the evidence of the time they owe you. Send them your final pay stub you saved.

The hospital system here is claiming that no one that is vaccinated has died from it. We know from Israels numbers that is bullshit, not to mention statistically impossible at this point in the game.
My company has so far not mandated getting the jab, but the owner sent an influencer ( in the form of the company chaplain) up from the home office last Wednesday to shill for the clot shot. He tried to claim the same thing, that no vaxxed person had died of covid where he came from.
He quickly got told that was BS, as there are 3 that I know of that have died of covid after being vaccinated in my area, one being a distant relative, 27 years old.
And guess what else, my boss and myself were in close proximity with this cat and we both develope symptoms and tested positive a few days later, him saturday me monday.

Reactions: HPIguy
My company has so far not mandated getting the jab, but the owner sent an influencer ( in the form of the company chaplain) up from the home office last Wednesday to shill for the clot shot. He tried to claim the same thing, that no vaxxed person had died of covid where he came from.
He quickly got told that was BS, as there are 3 that I know of that have died of covid after being vaccinated in my area, one being a distant relative, 27 years old.
And guess what else, my boss and myself were in close proximity with this cat and we both develope symptoms and tested positive a few days later, him saturday me monday.
Hope you stay well!

Hope you stay well!
Thanks.
Other than about 24 hours of moderate fatigue, sleepiness and headache I feel fine.
If not for a dry cough I wouldn't know anything was wrong.
I got up this a.m., went hunting, killed a deer, had to drag it about 60 yards out of a cut over and load it up.
After that I was on the tractor bush hogging for around 4 hours.
Soon as I get a bite to eat and fix another jug of coffee I'm going back at it till time to go hunting again this evening.
So far there's been nothing to it, in my case anyways.

Reactions: TimC in KY
Thanks.
Other than about 24 hours of moderate fatigue, sleepiness and headache I feel fine.
If not for a dry cough I wouldn't know anything was wrong.
I got up this a.m., went hunting, killed a deer, had to drag it about 60 yards out of a cut over and load it up.
After that I was on the tractor bush hogging for around 4 hours.
Soon as I get a bite to eat and fix another jug of coffee I'm going back at it till time to go hunting again this evening.
So far there's been nothing to it, in my case anyways.
That's great news, and congrats on the deer!

Reactions: Lange Carabine
Received an email today from my employer, they are going to securely ask if you been vaccinated or not, count down begins.
Mine required that for commifornia bullshit, I used the I decline to answer option

how the fk is this legal?

Lol, who says what’s “legal”?

That’s a definition the state made, and the people let the state make laws that went against the clearly and simply worded constitution/bill of rights, because they are subservient.

How many dumb fuckers said “well the Supreme Court said shall not be infringed doesn’t actually mean shall not be infringed, so guess that’s new law is legit” 😂

The government doesn’t say if something’s constitutional, the people make that call, in a multitude of ways.

Word on the street is John's Hopkins has nurses from the Philippines scheduled to move in once they start purging staff that won't comply with their mandatory vax rule. This is going to get interesting quick if that's true. No word on if they are also required to have the shot. My money is on no, especially since no other "immigrants" are being required to get it and that's not what this is about ultimately. Not to mention I would think most of them would be against getting it anyway. I'm still trying to talk my wife out of getting it but I'm afraid I'm loosing that battle.

• Angry
Reactions: W54/XM-388
So we are importing LBFM-RN's .

I'm sure it's just for medical reasons.

• Haha
Reactions: 6.5SH
Well, it is possible to contract COVID a second time. Symptoms could be worse and the virus can be passed on to someone elsewill who has not been vaccinated. Additionally, it hasn't been determined how long your natural immunity to COVID-19 last. The best way to ensure you're protected is to get the vaccine. Hopefully, this will shed some light on its importance.
6114AFBA-E768-4676-A070-2563EC78EF2E.png