• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mandatory vacs it begins

I wonder, if/when the "vaccines" obtain FDA approval, does that mean that they can then be financially responsible for side effects, long term damage, and liability for deaths related to the "vaccine"? As of right now, IIRC, they are exempt from any liability to damaging effects by the "vaccine".

Branden
Or a class action lawsuit for those that did not "participate" in their global trial , but who become injured from people shedding.

It didn't happen here. The problem was local to you, enacted by your government and enforced by your city police. I.E, your fucking problem.

It did not happen here either. I have family and friends in law enforcement and they all made it clear that they were told not to enforce the mask garbage and even if they were told to they would refuse. I know at least two departments locally that did not respond to mask calls. We even had sheriffs push back against the state trying to enforce restaurant lockdowns, they told the state to stay out of their county.

Last edited:
Reactions: supercorndogs
You're the one that said "sounds like"... I figured you were using one of those douche text to voice apps.

And yes, mandates and ordinances act just like laws.

If it was just me and a minor local issue, nobody would say a fucking thing But it was happening all over the country and literally in every state
No mandates are not laws. In fact the Constitution specifically prohibits laws made and enacted by the executive branch.

Ordinances are laws voted on by a legislative body of elected people who's voting record is public.

Not the same thing.

Now you are trying to are a semantically change what was said. "A minor local issue centralized around just you." Not what I said.

The mask is similar to putting up a chain link fence to stop mosquitos from entering your property.................Worthless from a medical standpoint for the fauci wuflu, but they serve as a scarlet letter or, as in WWII, a yellow star.
The whole point of the mask is to separate the sheep from the non-conformists, and to provide bureaucrats a gauge of how easy it is to control the masses.

BTW, have you seen the report out of Massachusetts? 74% of the newly reinfected there have already been vaccinated for fauci wuflu.......Oh yeah, the vaccine is safe and effective alright..................

From the little I've researched this I believe "shedding" may be a major issue in spreading this from vaccinated to unvaccinated persons.
Explain.

Wrong again.

The cellular DNA is NOT altered. Moderna and Pfizer shots contain messenger RNA (mRNA) that cause production of the spike protein. Our immune system "knows" somehow that this protein is not supposed to be there as per our DNA and will develop a long lasting response to this foreign protein.

Think about DNA as the engineering drawings of a company. mRNA carries specific instructions to the production floor that were copied from the master drawings. Our immune system is a form of Quality Control that makes sure no junk gets produced and nothing bad sneaks in from the outside.

Valid concerns about the shots are that
a) the spike protein production is not locally confined around the injection site as usually desired and
b) the spike protein is suspected to be cytotoxic. Remember that Covid-19 causes symptoms and long term issues that are typically not associated with common respiratory viruses.
elaborate please sir.

I have to wonder if we are going to be operating as a split society in the near future where a vaccinated person will operate in one area and frequent select businesses and the unvaccinated will be operating in an underground/grey market economy, probably more rural setting.

With the large number of unvaccinated individuals and vaccinated persons that are rethinking the vaccine as the boosters continue to roll out it seems that the underground market could quickly become the larger of the two markets. Communication, healthcare and banking may be the only stumbling blocks to the underground and each of these could be solved.
We already are. They are already forcing a sort of segregation in places. Went somewhere the other day, vaccinated people were free to roam as they pleased, unvaxxed people had to stay in another section and wear mask at all times. How they know one way or the other is beyond me but I turned and walked out and will be moving my assets from said company.

We as individuals need to jump on this bandwagon too. When a business is requiring masks we need to let them know politely that we are taking our business elsewhere and why. When it hits the pocketbook it will cause change. This is exactly how they are pushing people to get the shot by threating to push you out of your job, restrict your travel or separate you into a lessor group.
We as individuals need to jump on this bandwagon too. When a business is requiring masks we need to let them know politely that we are taking our business elsewhere and why. When it hits the pocketbook it will cause change. This is exactly how they are pushing people to get the shot by threating to push you out of your job, restrict your travel or separate you into a lessor group.

Push people, don't go along to get along. It's short term pain.

i think you should watch this fred. sorry that it is tucker and fox.

Already taken down.

Reactions: Flyingbullseye
You can't work here unless you get vaccinated ! How is this not DISCRIMINATION ? Sounds like a job for the ACLU. Oh wait they are to busy, elsewhere.

You can't work here unless you get vaccinated ! How is this not DISCRIMINATION ? Sounds like a job for the ACLU. Oh wait they are to busy, elsewhere.
You could have any other disease under the sun and it would be a discrimination case, however if you havent gotten your covid shot somehow it's not. You gotta wonder...🤔🤔🤔🤔

Doc

You people??? I have not had a series of shots, just pointing out that people die and just because someone happens to die days, weeks, or months later after receiving a shot could have nothing to do with a shot. Many of those against the shot automatically argue that anyone who dies after receiving their shots died as a direct cause of these shots when that’s complete nonsense. Although, when you discuss this subject with those that also think they are putting microchips or mind control drugs in the shot, I would not expect anything less.
You’re telling me it’s normal for non lardball 30 yo’s to have heart attacks, and strokes? You’re telling me that it’s perfectly normal for a rapid and massive increase in teenagers having heart inflammation, a rapid and large increase in nerve disorders and damage? For 13yo’s to just keel over in their sleep? Massive increases in blood clots? All in those that have taken these death stabs?

I have not had a series of shots, just pointing out that people die and just because someone happens to die days, weeks, or months later after receiving a shot could have nothing to do with a shot.

But a guy tests positive for the Rona days before crashing his motorcycle and suffering traumatic brain injury died from the virus.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
You’re telling me it’s normal for non lardball 30 yo’s to have heart attacks, and strokes? You’re telling me that it’s perfectly normal for a rapid and massive increase in teenagers having heart inflammation, a rapid and large increase in nerve disorders and damage? For 13yo’s to just keel over in their sleep? Massive increases in blood clots? All in those that have taken these death stabs?
By all means, post up the medical studies that have been done that show these conditions and their direct links to a shot. Not info from sketchy sources or fourth hand info you got off some antivax website, show me peer reviewed research for your claims…..

By all means, post up the medical studies that have been done that show these conditions and their direct links to a shot. Not info from sketchy sources or fourth hand info you got off some antivax website, show me peer reviewed research for your claims…..
How about you show us your peer reviewed research that proves there are no side affects or long term health problems?

How about you show us your peer reviewed research that proves there are no side affects or long term health problems?
Don’t need to as it’s a mute point that obviously you don’t understand. I did not make the claims of fact, not my position to defend. Again, post up your evidence………

if you think the cdc and gov studies are better you're retarded or willfully ignorant

I heard his point...or did you mean "moot" point?
While auto correct on an iPhone can cause issues, in this case it doesn’t really matter. Either can be correct in casual discussions of a “moot” or “mute” point. Check Merriam-Webster but as they say “keep in mind that should you use it, the people ready to tell you it's incorrect will not have a mute button”.

if you think the cdc and gov studies are better you're retarded or willfully ignorant
Better than what, some guys personal opinions on a gun forum that he picked up off another forum of opinions. To make a claim that all of these children are dying because they received a shot with nothing but an opinion could also be classified as retarded or willfully ignorant.

Better than what, some guys personal opinions on a gun forum that he picked up off another forum of opinions. To make a claim that all of these children are dying because they received a shot with nothing but an opinion could also be classified as retarded or willfully ignorant.
Yes you are right it's all a giant coincidence that these people are dying......:ROFLMAO:

So the general consensus in here is that the CDC is a bad source for info but in response to trying to support your argument, you post up information provided by the CDC. So if they publish something you don't agree with, they are wrong but if they publish something you agree with, it's OK to take the information as gospel as a point to prove your argument.

So the general consensus in here is that the CDC is a bad source for info but in response to trying to support your argument, you post up information provided by the CDC. So if they publish something you don't agree with, they are wrong but if they publish something you agree with, it's OK to take the information as gospel as a point to prove your argument.
Just trying to post sources you are willing to accept or are you conceding the cdc is full of shit?

Another interesting article.

Again, it's another play on statistics. Many folks that don't believe in Covid or a shot (again personal choice of what you feel is best in your situation) feel that the risk is so low of dying from it that it is nothing to be concerned about. So for instance in the case of those at the age of 30-39 years old, that rounds off to roughly a 0.007% chance catching and dying from a Covid infection. The article posted above documents roughly a 0.003% chance of developing heat inflammation (15 more people than expected) in the cases tested. So why is such a small chance of dying viewed as an almost impossibility while an even smaller chance of developing an issue is used as a position of caution to not do something even though in one case, you die and in the other, you have chest pain for a week or two.

Last edited:
Just trying to post sources you are willing to accept or are you conceding the cdc is full of shit?
Not at all, but you if you value the source, you accept all the studies or you accept none. You can't cherry pick the stuff you like and disregard the rest if it does not fit the agenda. If you look back in the thread, I argued that the CDC was a reputable source and the comment that followed was directed that those who use the CDC for information are viewed as retarded or willfully ignorant if they use a CDC source over another that has no scientific backing in their research.

Again, it's another play on statistics. Many folks that don't believe in Covid or a shot (again personal choice of what you feel is best in your situation) feel that the risk is so low of dying from it that it is nothing to be concerned about. So for instance in the case of those at the age of 30-39 years old, that rounds off to roughly a 0.007% chance catching and dying from a Covid infection. The article posted above documents roughly a 0.003% chance of developing heat inflammation (15 more people than expected) in the cases tested. So why is such a small chance of dying viewed as an almost impossibility while an even smaller chance of developing an issue is used as a position of caution to not do something even though in one case, you die and in the other, you have chest pain for a week or two.
That is nice and all but we are missing something. How many people experienced mild symptoms and did not report or did not recognize the symptoms?

So, what is the real follow up?

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
I would imagine there would be a few that would write this off as heart burn or maybe a cold and while those numbers represent a specific group, they are not statically significant enough for the study to mention them. Difficult to say as the assumptions used to find the data would be overwhelming. Take for instance, you work in medical on an aircraft carrier and the ship reached 100% vaccine rate for the ship and air wing. So you have 5+ thousand folks that have had the shot and you go to the ward several days later and pull the daily log for sick call that day and you have 85 patients that morning. How many of those that reported with various medical concerns could be directly contributed to the shot? They don't know and they don't care. If you are not admitted to the ward or flown off the ship for further care, no one will ever know.

I was unfortunately involved in the Norwalk study on a deployment and we had to collect feces from every patient that presented with flu like symptoms. We stored it all in freezers and after a six month deployment, that's a lot of frozen shit. We transported it to the hospital as directed and they basically got rid of it as the study group went in a different direction and they no longer wanted the samples. You just never know what becomes of some of these things.

While auto correct on an iPhone can cause issues, in this case it doesn’t really matter. Either can be correct in casual discussions of a “moot” or “mute” point. Check Merriam-Webster but as they say “keep in mind that should you use it, the people ready to tell you it's incorrect will not have a mute button”.

Yeah, the dictionary tends to change with the times if enough people misuse a word long enough.

Well, it started to appear in print that way back in 1960 so I guess it’s been long enough.

From the same journals that required a positive message about mask wearing in the conclusion of a paper even when the results section of the study could not statistically validate mask effectiveness.

Yea, that's not going to happen. This is now political not medical. Your request in "normal" times would be warranted however these are not normal times and science has taken a back seat to politics.

We are not saying there is no risk there is just less than you have traumatized yourself into believing there is...

So, what you are saying is neither the flu shot or the COVID shot work. Thanks for filling us in. But we knew already.

Except they are inflating COVID deaths by misreporting, and underreporting vaccine deaths. So those numbers aren't reliable.

Death is only one long term side effect. What are the others?

There are also safe, viable, non-expernetal drugs, that we know the side effects of being shown as excellent treatments.

No.

No, it increases the likelihood of a-symtomatic infection. According to studies, a-sympotmatic spread is basically non-existent.

So, what you are saying is you will believe what ever the writer tells you to believe.

Reactions: Aries256
You do know what a Freudian slip is, don't you?
People don't accidentally write in the third person