Manners Composite Stocks Estimated Lead Times

eightyeight mag

Private
Belligerents
Feb 21, 2013
sw wa state
Ordered mine in October.
Just got the email saying will be ready in 4 to 5 weeks.
This will be my 4th manners stock.
3 out of the 4 I have ordered have taken right around 6 months. 1 took about 8 months.
Always worth the wait.

Reactions: Redvanes

Rocketmandb

Gunny Sergeant
Belligerents
Minuteman
Nov 2, 2018
I placed an order for a PRS2 on 11.21.19 and it was delivered yesterday, 4.2.20. I wasn't expecting it until at least late May!
I ordered mine about a week after you did (PRS1) and got the shipping notification today.

Reactions: eldritch

Cherodjr

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Mar 7, 2020
I just had an awesome customer service experience! I emailed Manners and asked to add two flush cups to my existing order. With in two minutes, I received a reply from Jim advising my changes have been added. Thanks Jim!

Redvanes

Private
Belligerents
Sep 18, 2017
Ordered an EH2 on January 31st and received it last week. 3 months is almost unheard of!

That's not all though...

Also ordered an EH1 on Feb 10th and just received an email it was done today. WOWSER!

Cherodjr

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Mar 7, 2020
I would appreciate members opinions on what Cerakote colors would look good on Manners Black Forest Camo. Thanks

CStroud

Gunny Sergeant
Hessian
Belligerents
Minuteman
Jun 26, 2018
Mississippi
Has anyone else noticed the change in the amount of paint that's on the newer Manner's stocks? It seems like there is a lot more carbon fiber and a lot less paint on the latest ones.

Redvanes

Private
Belligerents
Sep 18, 2017
Has anyone else noticed the change in the amount of paint that's on the newer Manner's stocks? It seems like there is a lot more carbon fiber and a lot less paint on the latest ones.
I actually prefer more carbon showing. When you order you can request for more or less coverage

CStroud

Gunny Sergeant
Hessian
Belligerents
Minuteman
Jun 26, 2018
Mississippi
I actually prefer more carbon showing. When you order you can request for more or less coverage
I like I having some carbon fiber showing as well, but I'm seeing some stocks with 5 "splotches" of paint on them. Just seems pointless to me to put so little paint on one, but it's all personal preference in the end.

Cherodjr

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Mar 7, 2020
When I placed my order, the salesman told me this was very popular with his customers.

Reactions: CStroud

Zback

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
May 8, 2019
Anybody have a picture of a manners stock in OD green? I would love to see a picture.

Mauser06

Private
Minuteman
Apr 28, 2020
NW Pennsylvania
Ordered a flat top PRS-2 on 06/10/20.

Never expected to get it 06/29/20...but I did!!

Seekins M5 Precision DBM fits perfectly. Should have the barreled action back within a couple weeks. As long as it fits as well as the bottom metal, it shouldn't take me long to have my first precision rifle!

The stock actually made me happier than expected. I THOUGHT it was exactly what I wanted...but wasn't sure as I have never handled one. Definitely seems like it's perfect for what I want.

• Wow
Reactions: JC0352 and Redvanes