• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Manners Composite Stocks Estimated Lead Times

Received the email that my PRS1T was ready. Called and talked to Floyd and it should be here tomorrow according to tracking info.
It's replacement for one I ordered in November that had a few issues. Tom handled it personally and was true to his word. All is well that ends well.

Reactions: 1J04
Received the email that my PRS1T was ready. Called and talked to Floyd and it should be here tomorrow according to tracking info.
It's replacement for one I ordered in November that had a few issues. Tom handled it personally and was true to his word. All is well that ends well.

I have been in the works for two stocks. I got a call that I was not expecting from Tom yesterday also. I'm hoping it all pans out the way they say. If it does, I should be getting them in about two weeks, and my wife can finally get her rifle going (and stop shooting mine). Fingers crossed!

Jerry

Reactions: 1J04
All the Dec-June deliveries giving me some hope!

Got the "4-6 week" invoice paid on 4/19
Hopefully June will be my month!

Bump. Stock showed up today, no issues at all. Looks and feels great.

11/06/2018 - Ordered
Mid December 2018 - Called and and made a change to the order for heavy fill instead of standard and no thumb shelf
4/15/2018 - Got invoice and paid on 4/19
9/16/2019 - Delivered.

Thanks to Tom for getting involved and getting it out to me, and Robert for answering my emails.
Heard "2-3 weeks" multiple times when I would email every 2-3 weeks to check up on it once it was past 6 weeks.

70426748_530062834435898_4618060574528372736_n.jpg

order placed march, was told early september delivery last month, and a few days ago e-mailed and told 4-5 more weeks.... hmmm

Dont be afraid to be the squeaky wheel and call/email.

My stock was confirmed "in finishing" May 27th (6 weeks after my invoice date)
Then I was told "end of June"
Then it was 2-3 more weeks multiple times.
Someone actually located it and told me 7/24 that it was in fact in final finishing and that it existed.
Tom finally got ahold of me and I had it two days after the fact.

I had to re-order my stock because the first one was sold to another customer. My action took almost 9 months from the time I ordered until it was ready from DLC and my butt dragged getting the barrel blank completed. The upside was I had the opportunity to talk to Floyd from Manners. He was very professional and got me another stock on order. The upside is by the time it's ready, I will have my next set of huge bills out of the way and ready for shooting next year.

I have been in the works for two stocks. I got a call that I was not expecting from Tom yesterday also. I'm hoping it all pans out the way they say. If it does, I should be getting them in about two weeks, and my wife can finally get her rifle going (and stop shooting mine). Fingers crossed!

Jerry

As Tom Manners promised, my first stock arrived. It is 100% accurate to what was ordered, despite a few issues along the way. I hope the second one gets here soon also, which is the important one (it's my wife's build). Thank you Tom and crew at Manners!

Jerry

Reactions: RobertB and 1J04
Eh1 ordered March 4 2019
Delivered Sept 26 2019

Ended up emailing Robert a few times and got what I needed to know. Thankful I got the stock in time for hunting season, really didn’t want to hump the extra weight of the bravo chassis.

Stock took some fitting but got it all together. Great ergonomics and came in at 37oz with bdl mini chassis, studs, 2 flush cups and an extra rail for tripod attachment.
DE372C58-A5CC-4744-B1BD-9134D05808A0.jpeg

Reactions: RobertB
Stock received. It looks fantastic.

One question, do these screws look right for a 700 mini chassis? The knurled screw doesn't seem to fit. The screw head is larger than the other screw and it doesn't drop into the bottom metal. Am I looking at this incorrectly?

Manners quickly sent me another set of action screws and they fit. Guess I got an out of spec screw.

T4A Team cut for a 700 SA and a Proof barrel.
Mini chassis
Black Forest
Badger 4 slot M-lok with carbon fiber barrel channel

48939761442_281a1e87b6_k.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: BCX and 1J04
Stock received. It looks fantastic.

One question, do these screws look right for a 700 mini chassis? The knurled screw doesn't seem to fit. The screw head is larger than the other screw and it doesn't drop into the bottom metal. Am I looking at this incorrectly?

Manners quickly sent me another set of action screws and they fit. Guess I got an out of spec screw.

T4A Team cut for a 700 SA and a Proof barrel.
Mini chassis
Black Forest
Badger 4 slot M-lok with carbon fiber barrel channel

48939761442_281a1e87b6_k.jpg
Exactly what I’m waiting on here in Oz. Looks mad!!! ?

Back on here fellas. I didn't do too good checking in here but just making sure I am caught up on msg and getting caught back up with e-mails. Glad to help anyone out if they need ANYTHING!
[email protected] or msg me here

We've had a really good year and it did slow some things down but we have been making attempts to get more stocks out and it seems to be working pretty good! Mr. Tom is working on some new cool projects and procedures I think people will start seeing before too long. He's excited about it and I think many others will be as well.

Hope everyone is ready for the PRS finale or hunting season! I'm ready for both!

Again, if I can help in any way let me know. I love working with shooters in the community and comp season will be over shortly and I can hyperfocus on making sure the community is taken care of by us.

Thanks guys!

Reactions: BCX and 1J04
Ordered a LH prs2 today, now my wait starts :(
I paid this week... It's supposed to be in finishing. Now the wait is really hard, I hope to get mine soon, ideally before Thanksgiving since that is the week hunting season starts.

• Love
Back on here fellas. I didn't do too good checking in here but just making sure I am caught up onb msg and getting caught back up with e-mails. Glad to help anyone out if they need ANYTHING!
[email protected] or msg me here

We've had a really good year and it did slow some things down but we have been making attempts to get more stocks out and it seems to be working pretty good! Mr. Tom is working on some new cool projects and procedures I think people will start seeing before too long. He's excited about it and I think many others will be as well.

Hope everyone is ready for the PRS finale or hunting season! I'm ready for both!

Again, if I can help in any way let me know. I love working with shooters in the community and comp season will be over shortly and I can hyperfocus on making sure the community is taken care of by us.

Thanks guys!

Sir,
Sent you an email following up on a T4A stock I ordered in April. I am also following up with the sales team. Thank you

Last edited:
Sir,
Sent you an email following up on a T4A stock I ordered in April. I am also following up with the sales team. Thank you
I responded back to all my e-mails so I'm guessing we spoke on it. If you didn't get any response back with me let me know. I only say that as I don't always know who everyone is away from their handle.

Please let me know if I can help.

Thanks!

I responded back to all my e-mails so I'm guessing we spoke on it. If you didn't get any response back with me let me know. I only say that as I don't always know who everyone is away from their handle.

Please let me know if I can help.

Thanks!

I spoke with Floyd he is tracking it down. Thank you

Im a month out. Patiently waiting.,,,,

Spoke w Jim last week. All set thanks.

I have two manners stocks T6A & EH1A both took right at 5 months from order to my door, I just sent Manners the EH1A to be re finished, they received it on Mon. 12-16 & I got an email on Thurs. 12-19 it was done & ready to ship cant get much better than that. Not only does Manners build a great stock their customer service is the best I have ever dealt with from any company. Just want to say thank you to Robert Brantley for all your help & everyone at Manners for your exceptional product & more than exceptional customer service, never anything but manners for me.

Reactions: 42N8 1 and BCX
My Custom PRS stock from manners though Altus Shooting took 9 months. I’m pleased with the stock, but I ordered it in left hand. Unfortunately, the thumb rest is still on the right side... so while it’s cut for a left hand action, it’s really just a right handed stock minus this one nice feature to have.

You’d think if you ordered a left hand stock, all features would be mirrored... so left handed shooters should at least be told this at time of order. That’s a pretty disappointing fail for me. Otherwise, it’s great.

Robb

249CF370-D484-4B1D-A081-71971F6DC7F8.jpeg

Reactions: LilGucci and BCX
You can see it here... hmmmm

How bout that Manners. Got left handers at your shop that think this is a great solution?

Robb

B77BC76A-6DDF-4C28-9A46-7C80D592807C.jpeg

I received my Invoice today. Almost exactly 6 months. I’m going to call in the A.M.

I have order 3 MCST Elites non-adj and have another on order, 4-5 months give or take a few weeks. Each time I ordered right after my hunting season (Nov) and have the stock by Spring.

Well worth the wait IMO.

Thanks Team Manners!

Do certain models come with the thumb shelf or is that an option when ordering one straight from Manners? I am looking at one in stock at Altus but it makes no mention of the shelf.

You can see it here... hmmmm

How bout that Manners. Got left handers at your shop that think this is a great solution?

Robb

View attachment 7209148

Exact same thing happened to me with my Tikka PRS/Mini chassis...stock rocked up minus sling swivel studs installed which were specified and then the thumb notch was on the right...I'm in Australia so there was no point sending it back...

Well...........let me tell ya about my latest Manners experience. :) I had ordered a folding stock in September, 2018, knowing that they take longer than regular stocks to complete. In October, 2019, I emailed CS and asked to verify that my order was still in the queue. A CS representative replied that it was and that someone would contact me. No one did, but, no worries, I know that they're busy.

Fast forward to late December, 2019 ( in the holiday season ). I emailed Robert Brantley to verify that it was, indeed, still in the production queue. He emailed me back within a 1/2 day or so, advising me that he would check on it and and have someone get back with me.

Within 2 days, CS sends me an email saying my stock is ready to ship; just pay, and it will be en route. I did, and it was :) .

Just wanted to acknowledge the effort Robert went through to make sure I got my stock. I was getting close to canceling and getting a McMillan, but he took care of me like he said he would.

Thanks again, Robert. I sincerely appreciate all of your help.

Reactions: aljones_315
I wonder how long it actually takes to manufacture a 100% CF?

Mine was ready a couple weeks shy of 6 months. It’s was promised in 6 months. Nice when a company delivers on time or early....

It’s an EH1 in copperhead. Can’t wait for it to arrive.

Reactions: aljones_315
Ordered my EH-1 on 7/7/19. Scheduled to be delivered on 1/16/20 (tomorrow).

I'm close to home heading in from morning Elk hunt. Will make contact shortly. Thank you.

Someone kicked the beehive I'm guessing......
Hi , pm me your build number, I will see where it is and ping you right back. Thank you
Hi Jake, I got my hands on it, the office should be getting a hold you today. Your eh1a is getting the chassis installed today and should be ready to go on Monday. thank you very much for your order

Reactions: Torchy and MOUNTIC