• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Manners Composite Stocks Estimated Lead Times

Just paid for my PRS-TCS from the group buy. Ordered beginning of April.

No shipment notification yet but looking forward to it.
I was pleasantly surprised with mine. I would switch everything to a tcs if I could afford to. Very comfortable and very nice looking. Pic doesn’t do it justice
B571EC8D-0AEA-49AA-8F7E-9155F9942A93.jpeg

I was pleasantly surprised with mine. I would switch everything to a tcs if I could afford to. Very comfortable and very nice looking. Pic doesn’t do it justice
Placed a Defiant DT/26" M24 in it and was pleasantly surprised that it balanced perfectly 3" in front the magwell.

Reactions: NiteQwill and jmw
Does anyone know the cerakote colour code for the green on the elite swamp colour scheme?

Is this an option for the CS 2.0? It doesn’t seem to be on any list for flat tops or custom builds. Does anyone know if it is 419 or RRS? About to order one in a couple days and definitely want this so I can leave the Vyce home on hunts.
1BCF02D9-DF34-4544-98E8-3CC6B9DB2EB1.jpeg

Does anyone know the cerakote colour code for the green on the elite swamp colour scheme?
I had the maker of my rifle match the brown in the elite black forest color scheme and they said it was a custom color. I am going to guess you will be in the same boat.

I ordered a Manners Tac PRS2 January 8th of 2021,received in on the 12th . Bought it from Atlas who had exactly what I wanted in stock .

Has anyone bedded their action into the mini chassis on the manners? I am considering it more from a tinkering perspective, I know its not necessary.

Those who have, was it worth the effort?

I just got an in stock mini chassis for a new Big Horn build in 22 creedmoor and it took 4 days to my door.
I placed an online order then called the next am to verify some things, glad I did.
I hadn’t ordered what I wanted and the guy I spoke with was great. He looked through his inventory and found a replacement that had all I needed, they even camoed it for me, it was plain olive.
Cameo looks great action fits great.
I torqued it in place and installed a scope and will check her out tomorrow.
I’ve been using AICS chassis and like them, but couldn’t believe the weight difference.
Wish I would have tried one sooner.
If your not picky on colors, you may find something in stock and avoid the Waite.

Reactions: Redvanes
I just got an in stock mini chassis for a new Big Horn build in 22 creedmoor and it took 4 days to my door.
I placed an online order then called the next am to verify some things, glad I did.
I hadn’t ordered what I wanted and the guy I spoke with was great. He looked through his inventory and found a replacement that had all I needed, they even camoed it for me, it was plain olive.
Cameo looks great action fits great.
I torqued it in place and installed a scope and will check her out tomorrow.
I’ve been using AICS chassis and like them, but couldn’t believe the weight difference.
Wish I would have tried one sooner.
If your not picky on colors, you may find something in stock and avoid the Waite.
Now that was fast!

I have one with a mini chassis on order, been 6 months so I would say that is a no

I got TCS from Altus in three days,just have to watch their inventory every day, and be a little flexible on camo.

Really like it, almost went with Foundation, but TCS came with weights and adjustable LOP. That would been a bunch of extras on the Foundation. TCS shoots great, really couldn’t be happier with it. Those Foundations with distressed dark finish are sexy as fuck though.

Really like it, almost went with Foundation, but TCS came with weights and adjustable LOP. That would been a bunch of extras on the Foundation. TCS shoots great, really couldn’t be happier with it. Those Foundations with distressed dark finish are sexy as fuck though.
If I go foundation I’m definitely going dark distressed.

Reactions: Stoweit
I have a feeling it’s going to be a while until mines ready to ship out since I ordered mine the beginning of November

Last edited:
A long 18 months but finally got my T6A in swamp camo. Have four manners....be the last haha.
There has to be a story there. I just got an email today that my stock ordered 7/24/2020 is ready to ship.

There has to be a story there. I just got an email today that my stock ordered 7/24/2020 is ready to ship.
Yeah I’m not sure. Last one I ordered was 6 months. I got in contact with supplier couple months after ordered to try get the mini chassis fitted which I stupidly didn’t order at the beginning, but they said it was too late and it was already being made. Dunno. Finally got so all good. Beautifully done. Only gripe, barrel channel wasn’t to ordered spec but no biggy needs bedding anyway. Cheers

Figured this is the best place to ask rather than start a new thread for a (hopefully) simple answer. Does Manners inlet for the Howa 1500? Not an option on their custom order page, but I’ve seen Howa’s in Manners stocks before. Do they no longer offer the option, or is this just something you have to call and order for some reason?

Reactions: Montana1000
Figured this is the best place to ask rather than start a new thread for a (hopefully) simple answer. Does Manners inlet for the Howa 1500? Not an option on their custom order page, but I’ve seen Howa’s in Manners stocks before. Do they no longer offer the option, or is this just something you have to call and order for some reason?
A few years ago, stockysstocks.com carried Manners stocks inlet for Howa but it looks like they don’t carry them anymore. I would call Manners and ask

Reactions: Anb618
There's a thread around here somewhere where Manners said they would inlet for Howa 1500 SA only, not LA. I only have Howa LA so I'm miffed (I'd have 3 more Manners stocks) but if you have a SA you should call them.

Reactions: Anb618
Thanks guys. I’ll give them a call this week.

Can manners fill in and repair holes in their stocks? I live never liked the atlas rail they installed and the position of the front sling stud. Would love for it to be reworked to just two sling studs

Reactions: King_beardsly
Can manners fill in and repair holes in their stocks? I live never liked the atlas rail they installed and the position of the front sling stud. Would love for it to be reworked to just two sling studs
They can do that, I had them repair some holes in the fore end from the previous owners attempt of installing an arca rail.

Reactions: jwhjwh54