• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Manners Composite Stocks Estimated Lead Times

FWIW if there is something pretty close to what you want in the ‘ready to ship’ section just give them a call. Their customer service is great. They can install a mini chassis, or badger EFR, or open the barrel channel, etc. It’ll add a little time to your order but usually on the order of weeks, not months. I just sent a stock back to have a mini chassis and EFR installed, and to open the barrel channel up. They received it on 1/21 and I received it back today, 2/12. Yes ordering from new takes some patience, but if it’s something like I mentioned and a stock is otherwise what you want you might be better off going that route.

Just ordered another PRS1 today from Altus. Place marker to see timeline.

Anything new for 2021? Was/is there going to be a group buy this year? I've been crazy busy and haven't checked this forum in months.

I’m 9 months in and still waiting. Past 2 months they keep saying it’ll be another 10-15 days bf hardware is finished.
Maybe Bc of stupid Rona BS or all the new shooters.

Little over 6.5 months for mine
Heres Tommy Bahama color for anyone curious, I know I had to look hard to find an example of it. The grey isn’t quite as white in person. All the photos I can find make it look very light. This is the closest one to “in person” I could take.

006C3B16-0A68-41DD-BC4D-D8E4A0183DCC.jpeg

Heres Tommy Bahama color for anyone curious, I know I had to look hard to find an example of it. The grey isn’t quite as white in person. All the photos I can find make it look very light. This is the closest one to “in person” I could take.

View attachment 7578781
She’s a beaut! Hopefully mine will be done soon.

View attachment 7578781
Very nice. That is a hard color to find pictures of for sure. I have a PRS1 on order with mini chassis in Tommy Bahama. Excited but still have probably another five to six months to wait. Oh well don’t have all the other parts for the build yet anyway.

View attachment 7578781
She finally came in!

Attachments

• 6BF2F266-D5F6-4C18-AD3F-81AE22AF7865.jpeg
    6BF2F266-D5F6-4C18-AD3F-81AE22AF7865.jpeg
    566.7 KB · Views: 247
Reactions: King_beardsly
STOCK # 63208 - MCS-T4A TEAM

RIGHT HANDED
Shell - ELITE TACTICAL UPGRADE
Action - BIG HORN ORIGIN SA - RD3
Trigger Guard - MCS-DBM BARRICADE MINI CHASSIS
Barrel Contour - M-24
Butt Pad - 1 INCH PAD
Finish - ELITE TAC SWAMP MOLDED
Hardware - FLUSH CUP NON-ROTATING 2 LEFT
Hardware - SLING STUD - 1 BTM FRONT

I was quoted 6 months, I’ll post some pictures when it arrives

Reactions: Stoweit
Just placed my order today, slept on it for a few weeks thinking about what I wanted (going to have one of the Hide vendors put a barreled action together for me) only to be second guessing myself a few hours after submitting the build sheet. This is my first Manners, if I want to make changes what’s the best way to go about it, wait until I get the email they are starting on the stock or call in sooner?

Just placed my order today, slept on it for a few weeks thinking about what I wanted (going to have one of the Hide vendors put a barreled action together for me) only to be second guessing myself a few hours after submitting the build sheet. This is my first Manners, if I want to make changes what’s the best way to go about it, wait until I get the email they are starting on the stock or call in sooner?
Calling is your best bet, but emailing the sales department always works.

Reactions: b6graham
MCT T ordered 1/12/21 finished on 7/6/21. I ordered a flat top without a recoil pad. The smith informed me he wanted the recoil pad on it after I emailed him a heads up the stock was finished. Emailed MCS the day I received the invoice, Jim responded and added the recoil pad and should be shipped out today. Excellent CS and the reason I’ve bought MCS stocks in the past and will continue to do so.

ALERT! Charity fundraiser auction. Sanctioned by HMFIC. Generously donated by @tmanners himself.
Every dime goes to youth shooter Bo Galloway working through a spinal cord injury.
Skip the wait here-

• Love
Reactions: 1J04
ALERT! Charity fundraiser auction. Sanctioned by HMFIC. Generously donated by @tmanners himself.
Every dime goes to youth shooter Bo Galloway working through a spinal cord injury.
Skip the wait here-

Thanks for posting this up in here @Mr. Z !

Come and get it folks! It's a dandy and ready to ship!

1627070490439.png

1627070538738.png

1627070590833.png

https://www.snipershide.com/shooting/threads/fundraiser-auction-manners-prs-tcs.7087342/

Does Manners send you an email when your stock begins production? And if so about how long does production last once it starts?

Does Manners send you an email when your stock begins production? And if so about how long does production last once it starts?
No they do not. Production can start pretty darn early in the process but there's so many steps, fill, paint, machining etc.

Reactions: Mojo0254