• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Manners Composite Stocks New for 2019 Snipers Hide SHOT Show Sneak Peak

nnnn16: I have never had a problem squeezing a lefty into the Manners group buys, and I plan to again this time around. Just get on board!

Hi M6Z, Yes , we will be doing a group buy this year. I will roll the details out next Friday, it will run from from 2-8 to 2-15. thank you very much,
HI Guys, i wanted to update the 2019 group buy start date, we are waiting to web page updated with the new products, it should be first of next week. Because of this we are pushing back the starting date one week, it will start 2-15 and end 2-22. I will update with details here in the next few days. thank you very much,

Will your T4A Team stock be included in this group buy? It seems to be a newer offering and I don't think it has been offered on a previous group buy.

HI Guys, i wanted to update the 2019 group buy start date, we are waiting to web page updated with the new products, it should be first of next week. Because of this we are pushing back the starting date one week, it will start 2-15 and end 2-22. I will update with details here in the next few days. thank you very much,

Update?

Attachments

• 0C1A6EC2-7514-4847-8504-464676994512.jpeg
    0C1A6EC2-7514-4847-8504-464676994512.jpeg
    560.9 KB · Views: 140
  • 17A6A430-CA2B-4D7B-AC2D-49AD82C178DF.jpeg
    17A6A430-CA2B-4D7B-AC2D-49AD82C178DF.jpeg
    614.8 KB · Views: 135
Any chance I can purchase JUST the MCS-CS LOP hardware? I'm 6'5" and would love to replace my ghetto shotgun LOP extension that i'm currently using on my Core Monroe T4A.

PS: It was an absolutely pleasure shooting in the same squad with Brantley at the GAP Grind this year. He helped me with some Ingenuity Gunworks screw issues on the first day. Not sure there is a nicer guy in PRS!

Reactions: jafo96
Any chance I can purchase JUST the MCS-CS LOP hardware? I'm 6'5" and would love to replace my ghetto shotgun LOP extension that i'm currently using on my Core Monroe T4A.

We are actually working on a universal version with a trim plate to work on other stocks in the line up. I will keep you posted. Thank you

Will your T4A Team stock be included in this group buy? It seems to be a newer offering and I don't think it has been offered on a previous group buy.
I just got the 2019 snipers hide group buy posted up in the Group buy section. Yes we do offer the T4A team. Thank you

Reactions: shotdown
Will the Ultra Classic be added to the website Tech Specs before the group buy ends?

View attachment 7013948Hi Markleupold, Here is a basic pic of the light weight cheek, I will see if I have a few more but this will give you a good idea. You can order it for right or left. If you are retrofitting a stock other than the CS, ask for two aluminum threaded posts. Thank you
Tom any chance I could purchase 1-3 extra spacer sections? while Running 1.5” sight height to co witness NV Im not getting an ideal cheek purchase.

Last edited: