• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Manners MCS-T4 for Tikka T3

Re: Manners MCS-T4 for Tikka T3

Fortis, I have the same problem in that the current T3 stock's LOP is way too short, be sure to option the adjustable butt when you order, it is not a standard item.

Rath

Rath

When I ordered mine I requested a 14 1/2" LOP. So I should be all set. Tom was very helpfull.

Is there still a 11 week delivery time for these? Do you make each one as the orders come in or do you make a bunch of them?

Tom,

Are there plans to inlet for your other stocks? Something for the Tikka T3 lite would be a massive hit.

Rath

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rath</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tom,

Are there plans to inlet for your other stocks? Something for the Tikka T3 lite would be a massive hit.

Rath </div></div> We are in the process of doing a prototype version of our 100% carbon fiber mcs-Sl hunting stock. It will fit the T3 and the Sako Quad. I am not sure of the time frame when this will be avalible though, we have some projects in front of it that have to get done first.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We are in the process of doing a prototype version of our 100% carbon fiber mcs-Sl hunting stock.</div></div>

That is great news it's in the pipeline
grin.gif

Any approximate shipping date for my stock yet?

Cheers,
Rath

Will the stock work with any caliber? (T3 hunter in .300WSM)

All Tikka T3's use the same action (long) so it should work for a .223 to 300WM no problem. Of coarse a phone call to Manners would answer all your questions.

Take care,Stan

I guess i will be getting in line with the rest of you guys.

I emailed Tom to get some details. Will probably just call him tomorrow.

Just a though for the DBM project. Why not build the system around something with cheaper magazines? Is there any reason why you couldn't build it to use 5 and 10rd M1a magazines?

Any of you guys buying one of these stocks have a factory wood stock you would sell, either plain or a laminated would be awesome. Wife bought me a T3 light for Christmas, and I got the tupperware stock :-(
Email me at painterr at ptcnet.net or jpainterr88 at hotmail.com

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TikkaShooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just a though for the DBM project. Why not build the system around something with cheaper magazines? Is there any reason why you couldn't build it to use 5 and 10rd M1a magazines? </div></div>

Not for my 300WM
grin.gif
I believe that CDI has plans to do DBM for the Tikkas as well as Pete Lincoln @ Roedale. These will use AICS compatible mags.

John

Does anyone know if there will be made a DBM to fit the standard stock(and the Manners), and not just the RCS? I'm trying to choose which stock to get. I'd really like a Manners T4, but if there won't be a DBM for it I may go for the RCS instead..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rath</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tom,
Are there plans to inlet for your other stocks? ...</div></div>

What about the "MCS-T" stock? Will it be possible to order this one for the Tikka T3?