• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Manners New Elite 2.5lb Folding Stock

tmanners

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 3, 2006
1232 swift, NKC, MO.
We are proud to announce our new 100% carbon fiber elite tactical layup process is now available in our folding series of stocks. Along with this option we are now offering all folders in a non adjustable cheek version. ( example - msc-TF1 is non adjustable, mcs-TF1A has a adjustable cheek). The photo attached is non adj check version that weighs in at only 2.45lbs. It is in our new elite Camo pattern called Black Forest. All the elite Camo patterns show off the carbon fiber fabric. To accomplish this, we use the elite tac layup, along with a modified hinge. The hinge on the elite folders is almost the same spec as the standard folders, but we made them out of 7075 aluminum that is mil spec hard coated. Just like the standard folders they are cast into the stock and are rock solid. If you are at The Shot Show, stop by our booth and take a look. We have both adj check and non adj check versions in the booth to put your hands on. The adj check versions weighs in at only 3.6 to 3.8. (That's the same weight as a standard non folding adj cheek t4a, and a full lb lighter than the standard folder) . Thank you 24folder_zpsad3fda56.jpg

Last edited:
Tom, what is the weight with the mini chassis installed?
hi Adam, The detach short chassis will add about 7 ounces. We have a complete gun at the show built on a mcs-TF1A in elite layup, that has a extreme action and a proof barrel that is only 7.75 lbs without a scope. Thank you

hi Adam, The detach short chassis will add about 7 ounces. We have a complete gun at the show built on a mcs-TF1A in elite layup, that has a extreme action and a proof barrel that is only 7.75 lbs without a scope. Thank you

I love my EH1 but sure wouldn't be pissed if I also had one that folded with one of the new Proof barrels at 16" with my titanium TTF can and the new 3-12 LRH G2 Bushnell... I need another job or two though.

Keep up the good work Tom, we appreciate it.

Shed, he is waiting until right after you order to post the group buy on these. Just kidding but he is probably at SHOT.

I don't even have my stock yet and ill say its been very pleasant dealing with Manners. Customer service is outstanding.

So all the metal folding & locking parts in this light weight version is Aluminium ? , where the standard folder has aluminium & steel ?

Cheers Chris

The new stocks are awesome Tom, can't wait to receive mine and it was great meeting you guys at Shot. The new Dark Forest Camo is very effective in the field. The first time I stuck one out in the brush, I was like wow!!!

We are building our TMR (Tactical Match Rifle) on a T4A in Dark Forest. The first rifles were built just before Thanksgiving and we've had a lot of local guys get to handle the rifles. Everyone has liked the new camo pattern. As Thomas mentioned, it is very effective out on the woods.

Our friends at Richard King Photography did a good photo series on the rifle. Here are a few of the pictures from that session. Hopefully, they will help tide you all over until Manners puts up a few of their own pictures.

As usual, it was a pleasure working with Matt and Tom at Manners. We're huge fans of their products and the fine people behind them.

Mark

Handled the folder at SHOT and it's great. Will be getting one for my .308. Lock up when open is super solid and when folded it is locked in place by a flush cup style lock. Nice and lightweight as well. Typical Manners attention to detail and craftsmanship.

Well I just placed my order with Manners!

MCS-TF1A
Elite Tactical Layup
GAP camp
Mini Chassis
Badger bipod rail
Non Rotational Flush Cups 2 on each side
2 5 round mags and 1 10 round mag

I wish I could've seen more pictures of the new black forest color in natural lighting before I decided on my color, but I think I'll be happy with the stock regardless of the color

Well I just placed my order with Manners!

MCS-TF1A
Elite Tactical Layup
GAP camp
Mini Chassis
Badger bipod rail
Non Rotational Flush Cups 2 on each side
2 5 round mags and 1 10 round mag

I wish I could've seen more pictures of the new black forest color in natural lighting before I decided on my color, but I think I'll be happy with the stock regardless of the color

Just placed my order same as yours Minus the extra mags, I have the T6-a in Elite tac Gap. You will not be disappointed!

It's only been 2 days since I ordered and I'm already dreaming about the stock….I think I have a problem!!

Placed my order for one today, looking forward to seeing it in June hopefully.

TF2 Non Adj. cheek
GAP MCS camo
Big Horn TL2
Surgeon DBM

That is a nice stock i will really have to consider using that on my next build

Just another reason why, in my opinion, Manners has surpassed McMillan. They continue to push the enevelpe and develope new products like no other stock company out there.