• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Manners Stock UPDATE

Sniper260

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 22, 2013
I ordered Feb 15, 2013... 7 month turn around... They said it shipped Friday last week... I should get it tomorrow. Just an update for any of you that are waiting.

I ordered my stock in early April. Tracking says delivery tomorrow. Five months went by quickly.

I placed my order in April. I got a "3-4 more weeks" two weeks ago. That means 1-2 weeks (hopefully)!

I placed my order on Feb 28 and received my stock on Aug 5th. it went by quickly for the most part.

Attachments

• DSCF2505.jpg
    DSCF2505.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 12
I placed my order in April. I got a "3-4 more weeks" two weeks ago. That means 1-2 weeks (hopefully)!

Same boat here as you, quoted 3 more weeks last week. Looks like they've had a good year.

I ordered mine in February and just received it a couple of weeks ago.

2a5ghac.jpg

Hope to get mine soon as well but it's not looking good :(

I bought a TF1 from Euro Optic and sent it back to have it re-inletted. I called today and was told it could be 6-12 weeks just for a re-inlet :( I guess it's partly my fault because I didn't ask how long it would take I just assumed re-inlets were easy but apparently they do this stuff in batches and I have to wait until they do the next batch of folders. I haven't shot all summer and was hoping to have my rifle done by October . I hope these 6-12 weeks go by fast! Manners are the best stocks so I know it will be worth it.

That's not bad. I ordered 3 McMillan stocks in early February and don't have them yet...

Hope to get mine soon as well but it's not looking good :(

I bought a TF1 from Euro Optic and sent it back to have it re-inletted. I called today and was told it could be 6-12 weeks just for a re-inlet :( I guess it's partly my fault because I didn't ask how long it would take I just assumed re-inlets were easy but apparently they do this stuff in batches and I have to wait until they do the next batch of folders. I haven't shot all summer and was hoping to have my rifle done by October . I hope these 6-12 weeks go by fast! Manners are the best stocks so I know it will be worth it.

**Update to my above post.

I just posted this above a few hours ago and already received a PM from Tom Manners. He tracked some stuff down for me and got it strait and hopefully my smith should have my stock back within a few days. I have NEVER received this kind of customer service anywhere....gun related or not. I will run Manners stocks till the day I just get too old to shoot. It's extremely refreshing to see an American business ran by someone who provides this level of service. I still can't believe he made that happen so fast. At the end of his PM he even thanked me...ME... for running a Manners Stock. This coming from a guy who sells hundreds if not thousands of stocks a year and it wouldnt matter if I ran one anyway becuase I'm a nobody in this industry BUT that made me feel importent to him. To sum it up I'm just flat out impressed and I guess y'all can see that from this rambiling post. Thanks Tom, you have a customer for life!

Placed my order in mid May (16th) and was hoping for mid to late Sept (quoted 16-18 weeks). When I called on Sept 9th I was told "at least another 4 weeks". Hope to have it by mid or late October (24 weeks) for a Nov 9th match.

Placed my order in mid May (16th) and was hoping for mid to late Sept (quoted 16-18 weeks). When I called on Sept 9th I was told "at least another 4 weeks". Hope to have it by mid or late October (24 weeks) for a Nov 9th match.

HAHAHA, thats the same match I was hoping mine would be here in time for. I hope you get it, and hope to see you at Woody's if thats the match your referring too.

HAHAHA, thats the same match I was hoping mine would be here in time for. I hope you get it, and hope to see you at Woody's if thats the match your referring too.

Yep, I'll be at Woody's. Should be a GREAT match as always, see you there!

I have had a few interactions with Tom and crew and I agree 100%. They are a class act and stand behind thier products better than anyone. They set the standard very high for customer service for any company/any industry.

Cant see why they wont have my business moving forward. Great product, great customer service and fair pricing. I like to see them doing so well.

**Update to my above post.

I just posted this above a few hours ago and already received a PM from Tom Manners. He tracked some stuff down for me and got it strait and hopefully my smith should have my stock back within a few days. I have NEVER received this kind of customer service anywhere....gun related or not. I will run Manners stocks till the day I just get too old to shoot. It's extremely refreshing to see an American business ran by someone who provides this level of service. I still can't believe he made that happen so fast. At the end of his PM he even thanked me...ME... for running a Manners Stock. This coming from a guy who sells hundreds if not thousands of stocks a year and it wouldnt matter if I ran one anyway becuase I'm a nobody in this industry BUT that made me feel importent to him. To sum it up I'm just flat out impressed and I guess y'all can see that from this rambiling post. Thanks Tom, you have a customer for life!

Do any of you know how a Manners EH3 stock compares to a McMillan Hunters Edge stock?

Looks like I got kinda fucked.. I had a longer wait than yall... they do have good customer service though. I wasnt worried. Jut wish it would came in in 18 weeks like they told me every time.... but it took 30 weeks to get... im very happy though its pretty damn solid. More solid than the mcmillan I have. And it doesnt show the fiberglass lay in like a mcmillan..

I was quoted 16-18 weeks and it was just delivered today at 20 weeks. I knew before hand that it was going to take patience and the weeks went by quickly for me.

I can understand frustration when something runs over schedule, I ordered dillon carbide dies for .308 and .223 back in may. The .308 dies are still three to five months off. Just the way it is, not worth getting worked up over.