• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Man's Best Friend Thread

Puppy picture and a current picture of our gsp. Got in his first public land hunts last year doing a bird hunting road trip with him this upcoming season for 3 weeks multiple states just me and my boy.
87B48401-58A6-4D3A-8DD5-C7129CFD9D7B.jpeg
B2721D0E-978B-4BF4-B8A6-CA1E22A582EB.jpeg

I take it, he's there for portion control...

She's on a hunger strike at the moment... she doesn't want to eat her dry dog food. We apparently gave her too many treats and scraps. She's fine, plenty of energy and active and happy - just goes over and sniffs her food and then walks away.

But you can see, she's happy and healthy:

A nice little treat for your pup and you will get a kick out of it too.

Go to the Dollar store and buy a bottle of bubbles solution. Yes the kind you played with as a kid and any drunken stupor . Take your pup out in the yard and start blowing bubbles. The dog will have a great time chasing these bubbles and wondering where they went once they bit them. It's a lot of fun for the dog and you get to make fun of your dog at the same time.

View attachment 7315105
I had to shed 15lbs off of him for a surgery...brick shit house still had popping tri’s, shoulders and traps!

that was 2 months ago...he’s gained over 20lbs since then and looks terrifying when him and my 18 month old are playing in the front yard..passerby’s slow down lol

bencheat with kids and scar
I keep Shepards, Dobermans and Pitbulls. They're all great with kids and really scare Karen.

well, my wife's pit bull that shes had since she was a puppy decided to bark and growl at my daughter today...my bully pit which I have posted a few pictures of wasn't having that shit and mauled my wife's pit. I got them separated and stitched up my wife's dog.

Wife's dog is going to live with her parents.

my bully will not leave my daughter side now at all, for anything

bench

Last edited:
Recently became a dog person since my fiancee has a Shih-Tzu Poo (I know, it sounds redundant). He is a great puppy, even though he is now 12 years old. He doesn't bark at other people, or snarl at them. If anyone approaches him, he runs back to us. When he runs across the park he looks more like a rabbit loping across a field.
All the pictures of dogs here are great. Just thought I would post one I came across...
View attachment 7307014

She's been taking care of this son since he came home...

IlvfRq7.jpg

Zi4fdhM.jpg

It’s a few miles from Monitor pass in the eastern Sierra. The good part of California.
That's some beautiful country to bad the big three cities mess it up for the rest of you guys inCommiefornia

Twenty-knot winds and I really didn't feel like a bike ride, so decided to take the pooch for a walk. Head to a nearby park with a walking/jogging path. Several folks all headed clockwise so I take off in the same direction. After a few laps an older lady shows up and begins walking in the opposite direction as everyone else. The first time see approaches us, I hold back on the leash, but he still gets within a few feet. Lady is freaking out, "I DON'T LIKE DOGS!" I replied, "Too bad" and went on my way. Next time she passes she makes a remark about dogs shouldn't be allowed. I said, "I don't know why you hate dogs; he loves people. Hasn't eaten one n a while, but he loves 'em." Didn't see her again.
Mojo2.jpg

Twenty-knot winds and I really didn't feel like a bike ride, so decided to take the pooch for a walk. Head to a nearby park with a walking/jogging path. Several folks all headed clockwise so I take off in the same direction. After a few laps an older lady shows up and begins walking in the opposite direction as everyone else. The first time see approaches us, I hold back on the leash, but he still gets within a few feet. Lady is freaking out, "I DON'T LIKE DOGS!" I replied, "Too bad" and went on my way. Next time she passes she makes a remark about dogs shouldn't be allowed. I said, "I don't know why you hate dogs; he loves people. Hasn't eaten one n a while, but he loves 'em." Didn't see her again. View attachment 7326092
Maybe it was the Crocs that scared her

Reactions: TACC
If you haven't watched the Disney movie "Togo", you need to...

It's streaming Disney+. May be able to find it elsewhere...

My wife and I just watched it. Excellent movie, very gripping and well done. Thought the camera work on the frozen ocean really captured how badass these dogs are. Well that, and single handedly pulling up a whole sled team up an snowy incline! Might’ve cracked into my top 5 movies of all time.

Reactions: Tono