• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Man's Best Friend Thread

Kaiser apparently ate too much yesterday as well….

Attachments

• 6F3DFC3D-015D-4F2D-B221-5E82862FB008.png
    6F3DFC3D-015D-4F2D-B221-5E82862FB008.png
    4.1 MB · Views: 83
4D9B678F-E762-4232-9843-B798791AF814.jpeg

Bogey the wonder dog. Some asshat threw him out of a moving vehicle in Oklahoma. A breeder I had been talking to about buying a pup sent me pics and this big fucker shows up in a crate at Ontario airport a few weeks later. I gotta admit letting him out was a bit scary, but sweet Jesus what a beautiful soul he had wouldn’t hurt a thing and regularly walked away from the food bowl when the cat would get in his way.
I’m not worthy.

My dear sweet girl is close to her end. She hasn't eaten in a couple of weeks now, except for chicken I gave her Mon/Tue which she threw up Wed morning, then some scraps of turkey yesterday. I lost the other to cancer two years ago (she was a couple of years older). Home will be awfully empty here. This one has slept at my side since the day I got her.
1637972123950.jpeg

Many years ago:
1637972596491.jpeg

Last edited:
My Boxer that I posted pics of on Friday is also named Nova. Named by her original owner for love of the car.

She keeps on, I don't know how. She won't eat, and is getting so skinny other than a distended gut. I bought BBQ on Sat and she did take some of the Brisket, but I picked up a pizza last night and she won't touch it (usually inhales it..)

She is comfortable and happy. I know people who spent thousands trying to extend the life of their pets a few more weeks. I would never let her suffer, but when she has to go out she comes over and tells me, and I give her a little doggy massage, she licks me and her stub of a tail wiggles.

If I even say her name out loud, she comes over for some love, or climbs up onto the sofa next to me.

Jack and his Christmas present. 8 week old Great Pyrenees.
View attachment 7765935
I have one of those.... they are interesting 🤔 I love her but she is different.

Fyi... their hair sticks worse than any dog I have had... in a way the gentlest ever... but they have a very different side also... and they love to bark.

Reactions: Ravenworks
Said goodbye to my baby girl this morning. She slept besides me every one of the 9 years I had her since I rescued her.

View attachment 7766300
I'm sorry @eflyguy. It's really one of the hardest things in life to do; harder for me to put my black Labrador down than my father pass. I know that sounds insensitive to my father; but I think he'd have gotten it. Good dogs become one with you and it's like loosing a good part of yourself when they move to the next dimension. If there's a Heaven, dog's with faithful parents will be reunited and you'll never know that they left.

My boy, Mouse. Welsh sheepdog, NZ huntaway, Bichon, Shih-tzu four way heinz dog. He eats poop and his legs are kind of stumpy but he's a great little guy.

Mouse dog

Reactions: Ravenworks