• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

March 2014 Idaho Practical Precision Rifle Match

RingingSteel

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 25, 2011
Caldwell, Idaho
Shooters,

The February Idaho PPTR match will be held Saturday, March 8th at Parma R&G . For those of you willing to help setup will begin at 8:00am,signup will begin at 9:00am and the match will begin at 9:30am. The cost is $15.00/shooter and the round count will be a maximum of 70. Just as an reminder there is a caliber limit of .323 or 8 mm and a maximum velocity of 3100 fps for the weapon of your choice. Both gas and bolt action weapons are welcome. Again this month, there will be some movement during this match so bring a pack or bag to carry your gear. Don't forget to pack your field glasses and rifle sling.

Brad and Shane

https://idahopptr.com

I had a good time out there with you guys, even I was only able to assist with some spotting. Next time I will bring a rifle! It was nice to meet you all, and I look forward to seeing you again.

Regards,
Jeff Spalding

How is the shooting in these matches. Im down in the Mountain Home area and have never shot a match before but would like to get into it. Any suggestions or recommendations?

Sad I missed this event. I'll be looking into this more as I had no idea this was around in Idaho....I'm in boise

So if I'm new ish to the long range game but I want to get invalved in this what do I need to do? I have a built .308 and .300 that I reload but only shot to 400yds thus far. I'm hooked to say the least....money has been going fast haha