• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mark Kelly - Giffords is having a bad day

I think the real killer was the chick pulling on the flippers of the seal. The dog would have probably let go if she hadn't been playing tug of war with a seal for a rope.

Is this one of those sweet pitt bulls that people post next to flowers and babies on facebook?

It's an American bulldog. Owned by the daughter.

The woman pulling the baby seal had a lot to do with it dying. she probably helped the dog break its neck.... they aren't made of rubber bands ya know.

It's an American bulldog. Owned by the daughter.

The woman pulling the baby seal had a lot to do with it dying. she probably helped the dog break its neck.... they aren't made of rubber bands ya know.

I like her shorts. I wish we could have seen more of them. It's a baby seal, my dog would not have an idea if that was something she should, or should not attack. To me, it's the letting go part. It's hard to break those kind of dogs attention back to you. Well I guess with out proper training. I don't think I've ever owned a mean, or a bad dog. I'm kinda partial to the German Shepherd, but I've owned a few different breeds

A semi-stray cat messes with my dog every night, she comes up to the door then runs off. When we go outside, off leash she sees it, and gets ready to bolt, I noticed it give her a stern calling by her name, and she "snaps" out of it. I guess that's just proper training, but I think that is harder w/ some breeds than others. I guess it's all about the amount of time you decide to give to the dog.

I have a pit mastiff mix who is about 70lb. My daughter has led him around by the collar since she was 3 and he wants nothing more than to pretend he is a lap dog BUT 3 weeks ago my MIL was babysitting and The Stig saw a bunny as soon as she let him out. She yelled and he didn't stop...dead bunny. If it had been me at home I have every confidence he would have stopped to my voice from prior proof with squirrels, rabbits etc.

He has been in a few dog fights unintentionally and every time he stands there, wags his tail and looks at me like "hey could you get this other dog to let go of me". Once again though a friend's mom was babysitting and inadvertently let my dog and another American bulldog outside together. They got into it and without me around he put a hurting on that other dog. This was the same dog that continously had picked on him while I was there and he never fought back. Owner wasn't upset at all. She knew the situation and was unsurprised.

I've taken him to petco on a leash where little yappy dogs bark at him 3 inches from his face and he never snarls growls or anything. He knows I'm in control and consequences are grave. I would never send him with a random person somewhere there is potential for him to be in that situation.

Moral of the story, train your dog and don't leave him with people he doesn't know well enough to listen to.

I can't get over bitching, moaning, and crying by the people in the video. It would be a shame had they no supermarket and they had to kill or grow their own food. The inability to control their pet was astonishing. Agree with KYS above, looks like the woman tugging the seal killed it, or at least contributed to its death.

Wonder how many children are killed or maimed in a year by Pit bulls, and the like. Maybe Gifford and Kelly need to go on a road show for banning those type of assault dogs. By the way I am a dog lover, just a metaphor regarding the PIT BULL.