• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mark Larue has thrown down the guantlet

Re: Mark Larue has thrown down the guantlet

Not everyone on this forum is polarizing.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 300sniper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

<snip>

i don't need to tell how much or to who i have donated money to in order to stroke my ego. unlike some people.

found any good stuff while searching for your own name on al gore's internet lately? </div></div>

I found enough about you to know there are folks that wouldn't p*ss on ya if you were on fire ... but, hey, you made that bed ...

Man, I would have to basically destroy my Mk12 Mod0.

I love LaRue, and wont buy any more ARM's gear, but I dont think mark would replace my Mk12, LOL.

Go Mark!

good news, i actually found an arms mount i had on a surefire... broken now and sending out tomorrow morning

It is amazing how this post has been on fire for the last two days, and with an exception of three (3) folks seem to be having a good time with it.

Hey Mark, I think you should call this campaign, get ready for it, here it comes:

<span style="font-size: 11pt">Kit for Clunkers </span>

larue sent me some dillo dust and an armadillo bottle opener for free with the acog mount I bought a few months back.

Love their customer service and that's by far my favorite beverage opener!!!!!!

Just broke a mount of mine and will send it in tomorrow.

ALCON, Mark Larue is a truly a standup guy and his products are 2nd to none. Also Mark, thanks for your support of the troops overseas. Man, your targets were indestructable -- even for Afghans. Don't underestimate those guys either when it comes to breaking stuff, most could even somehow break an anvil if you gave it to 'em. I appreciate what you sent me when I returned back, and hope you got what I sent as token of my gratitude. Support you and your products wholeheartedly, as do many of my comrades. scott

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: paulosantos</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LaRueTactical</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: paulosantos</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Speaking of Aimpoints, you may want to send out an open style wrench with your Aimpoint M4 medium mounts for the M4s. The battery compartment of the M4s blocks the adjustment lever with the medium mount. </div></div>

It's my experience that it adjustment is a one time thing.

So, adjust / tailor mount to the rail it gonna be run on ... then install Aimpoint. Drive confidently on. </div></div>

Maybe you misunderstood what I wrote so I'll give you the benifit of the doubt and explain it in detail so there is no confusion:

I purchased the Amipoint M4s and the Larue 659 Night Medium mount for the Aimpoint M4s. I installed the Aimpoint M4s on the LT 659 mount and placed it on the upeer receiver, closed the lever and it was too loose. I took the supplied wrench (closed box style) and it wouldnt fit because the battery compartment on the Aimpoint M4s is in the way. So I had to disassemble the Aimpoint M4s from the LT 659 mount and I placed the LT 659 on the upper reciver and I made the adjustments to the throw lever with the supplied wrench (closed box style). I then re-installed the Aimpoint M4s on the LT 659 Mount and placed it on the upper receiver and it was perfect. I then attempted to place the Aimpoint 3xMagnifier behind the Aimpoint M4s and it wouldn't fit because I had to move the Aimpoint M4s forward on the rail 1 slot. I moved the Aimpoint forward on the rail and now the throw lever was too tight. I'm not going to bore you with more details, but I had to disassemble the unit again and readjust the lever. So my suggestion is for you to supply an open end wrench, like the ones you used to supply years ago. </div></div>

These are great posts realy when you buy z rifle they dont come with all the tolls needed to dismantle them or remove them and tension them to a stock. I am amased that the bases come with tools this is a help to the consumer and most manufacturers dont supply tools and they dont need to go buy your own open ended wrench and live with it if you want one shit it comes with a spanner. i think their is an issue with your rail if you moved the mount 1 slot forward or rear of the correctly tensioned position then had to re adjust the lever lock.

Just think where you would have been if it was an ARMS non adjustable mount.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MedCpt</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ALCON, Mark Larue is a truly a standup guy and his products are 2nd to none. Also Mark, thanks for your support of the troops overseas. Man, your targets were indestructable -- even for Afghans. Don't underestimate those guys either when it comes to breaking stuff, most could even somehow break an anvil if you gave it to 'em. I appreciate what you sent me when I returned back, and hope you got what I sent as token of my gratitude. Support you and your products wholeheartedly, as do many of my comrades. scott </div></div>

We overkilled (on our dime) them targets you guys had 'cause we knew dang well we would not be able to sneak in there and work on any.

Sounds like the overkill worked.

Tell your comrades all of us at Team LaRue hope all their bullets find their mark.

And Merry Christmas - another almost behind us.

ML

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: paulosantos</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
By the way, Bruce Springstein sucks, even if he is also from NJ. </div></div>

Well, that much is certainly true.

Larue's products and customer service speak for themselves, even if you don't always agree with his methods. Not to mention his support of millitary personnel. Personally, they are my first and last stop when it comes to mounts and rail systems.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LaRueTactical</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 300sniper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

<snip>

i don't need to tell how much or to who i have donated money to in order to stroke my ego. unlike some people.

found any good stuff while searching for your own name on al gore's internet lately? </div></div>

I found enough about you to know there are folks that wouldn't p*ss on ya if you were on fire ... but, hey, you made that bed ... </div></div>

i am sure you found those folks and they're all your fan boys on ar15.com
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 300sniper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LaRueTactical</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 300sniper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

<snip>

I found enough about you to know there are folks that wouldn't p*ss on ya if you were on fire ... but, hey, you made that bed ... </div></div>

laugh.gif
. </div></div>

Nope, not those folks, but they every one questioned your sexual orientation.

Time to listen up rocket mechanic, the first axiom of what to do when you find yourself in a hole - - - > quit digging.

Mark, thanks for the great products and the fantastic support. I hope you put on another ass kicking 3 gun in 2010 like you did in 09. Keep up the good work!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Forty-One</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think someone is just mad because someone got to act in a role he wanted.

</div></div>

and you can go fuck yourself with a barb wire dildo.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LaRueTactical</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 300sniper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LaRueTactical</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 300sniper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

<snip>

laugh.gif
. </div></div>

Nope, not those folks, but they every one questioned your sexual orientation.

Time to listen up rocket mechanic, the first axiom of what to do when you find yourself in a hole - - - > quit digging.

</div></div>

who's in a hole?

You know Mark, I've got more respect for you now reading this thread. Ive bought stuff from you, will continue too.

But to see you come on here and give it as much as your taking it, honestly that's just awesome. Good to know a company will come on here and defend themselves from a bunch of ass hats that wish they were something i real life.

Good on you, keep up the good work.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Forty-One</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think someone is just mad because someone got to act in a role he wanted.

dfg2h2.jpg
</div></div>
That is the best thing I have seen this entire post!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: strangedays</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Forty-One</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think someone is just mad because someone got to act in a role he wanted.

</div></div>
That is the best thing I have seen this entire post! </div></div>

you are obviously another one of larue's fan boys. how's his nut sweat taste?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 300sniper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: strangedays</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Forty-One</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think someone is just mad because someone got to act in a role he wanted.

</div></div>

you are obviously another one of larue's fan boys. how's his nut sweat taste? </div></div>

sad cause your not on them anymore? your a jackass and making yourself look more so each post. suck it up, take your ball and go home.

This is too cool of a thread to be trolled off the tracks.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 300sniper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: strangedays</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Forty-One</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think someone is just mad because someone got to act in a role he wanted.

</div></div>

you are obviously another one of larue's fan boys. how's his nut sweat taste? </div></div>

<span style="font-size: 14pt"><span style="color: #FF0000">Hey Jack Leg, stop digging </span></span>

lot's of fan boys here in the equipment forum. it's kind of like ar15.com in here
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 300sniper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">lot's of fan boys here in the equipment forum. it's kind of like ar15.com in here
grin.gif
</div></div>

fan boys cause we dont agree with you? so am i a fan boy of Wilson since my 1911 was built by them? or a fan of GM cause my Cadillac was built by them?

Seriously tool, take your fake sniper name and move on.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LaRueTactical</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JLharris</div><div class="ubbcode-body">the suit in a nutshell:
ARMS patents #17 and makes a mount with that model #

Larue makes a LT-170 mount

ARMS sues.

Mark starts thwacking ARMS's nose over the internet at every possible moment. </div></div>

In a better nutshell ...

We were granted a patent for our system ... a good patent, that Swan & Friends immediately challenged. They got a couple of claims knocked-off, but the meat of the patent was left intact. That's what we build our stuff to, our own damn patent.

It appears to the casual observer, us, that after they didn't get the satisfaction of killing our patent, unbeknownst to us, they took the cheesy route of trademarking the numeral 17 and also the shape the shape of the old and well-used M139 / M140 boresight alinement device. The product ours looks like. A product of ours we call part numbers like LT-170, Lt-171, and LT-172.

The USPTO gives it to them ...could be related to the rumor they are using Indian nationals as contract folks for the patent office ... dunno.

Either way, without warning, they sued ... no cease and desist, no nothing, just sued.

It's on, and we're going all the way to the mat.

And unbeknownst to them, they ain't seen nuttin' yet.

LaRue </div></div>

Easy on the Cheese part Mark..
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Witch Doctor</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-size: 14pt"><span style="color: #FF0000">Hey Jack Leg, stop digging </span></span></div></div>
LMFAO!!! I hadn't heard Jack Leg in forever!

300, you don't like Mark's business practices... thats fine. You don't like his products because of his attitude? That is such a BS post.

Maybe he should be just like Dick and NOT come to the forums to visit with his customers, build an inferior product and then (instead of fixing the issues) strong arm the competition with BS patents/lawsuits, etc...?

Swing on the nut sack, no.
Use his products? Yes.
Support his desire to screw with Swan? Yes... although all my ARMS crap is long gone.

First and last warning you don't have enough time on this site to make these comments

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: M.45</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey 300, I think it's just the name-calling that's not appreciated around here. I </div></div>

Exactly, hey if don't like the kit fine, if you don't agree with the manner in which a company does business fine, but stop with the name calling. You want to post a nasty thats cool, but don't be arrogant enough to think your going to get the last word. Its the internet fro crying out loud, so stop dragging it out already. If you hadn't noticed this entire thread was running quite friendly and fun until you trolled in.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Witch Doctor</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: M.45</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey 300, I think it's just the name-calling that's not appreciated around here. I </div></div>

Exactly, hey if don't like the kit fine, if you don't agree with the manner in which a company does business fine, but stop with the name calling. You want to post a nasty thats cool, but don't be arrogant enough to think your going to get the last word. Its the internet fro crying out loud, so stop dragging it out already. If you hadn't noticed this entire thread was running quite friendly and fun until you trolled in. </div></div>

ok, on the name calling, i called him an arrogant ass. if you don't believe that is true, you have obviously never read anything he as posted here or on any other site. that is as far as my name calling has gone, iirc. in fact, i have even defended him when others were using name calling on other forums.

now what about suggesting that i'm a fag? is that ok by your standards?

You've obviously never met Mark, never shook his hand, never been to the shop and seen how busy things are, never shot at his range, and never taken the time to appreciate exactly what he does for us and the bullshit he has to put up with.

He's one of the coolest dudes I know, and would give the shirt off his back if you needed it. He does things his way, and there ain't a damn thing wrong with that. If if offends your feminine sensibilities, splash some water on it and get the sand out. He's not arrogant, he's extremely confident in his products compared to the competition. Again, nothing wrong with that. You're opinion of the man is based on some musings from the internet? That's WEAK!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 300sniper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">lot's of fan boys here in the equipment forum. it's kind of like ar15.com in here
grin.gif
</div></div>

So in your assessment, anyone who sides with a party is a "fan". That is quite a polarizing way of thinking. It has more to do with siding with the party who is just and correct, from an objective view. In this case, it is a no-brainer to side with the guy who is keeping his composure despite having mud thrown on him.

Everyone should feel free to state any opinion they have, whether positive or negative. However, a forum runs most efficiently when people state facts and reasons behind their opinions. Simply blurting out empty libelous comments without explanation is fruitless, and provides zero insight; equivalent to irritating lamentations of a histrionic woman.

You referred to Mark as an "arrogant ass". Well, that is fine with me if you think so. I couldn't care less if you have such disdain for him as to air it out here, although the moderators may disagree, but I cannot speak for them. But if you have an issue with someone, at least provide somewhat of an explanation as to why that is. Also, try to do it in a more tactful manner. If you want to continue airing empty gauche emotional comments and name calling, you can find plenty of friends on democraticunderground.com or peta.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wil</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You've obviously never met Mark, never shook his hand, never been to the shop and seen how busy things are, never shot at his range, and never taken the time to appreciate exactly what he does for us and the bullshit he has to put up with.

He's one of the coolest dudes I know, and would give the shirt off his back if you needed it. He does things his way, and there ain't a damn thing wrong with that. If if offends your feminine sensibilities, splash some water on it and get the sand out. He's not arrogant, he's extremely confident in his products compared to the competition. Again, nothing wrong with that. You're opinion of the man is based on some musings from the internet? That's WEAK!

</div></div>

i am sure you are right about him. unfortunately, all i have to judge him by are his internet postings. i can see how that could give a false impression on how someone actually is.

now on to weak, the pictures you have posted here are weak. you gotta do better than that
grin.gif

HAHAHA your acting like a douche cause of a guys internet posting. You do understand that this makes you the biggest jackass in history right?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RicosRevenge</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...Now run along home so I can leave.. I can't get your wife off <span style="font-weight: bold">MY</span> nuts...
obscene-smiley-7206.gif
</div></div>

This is not accomplishing anything; totally uncalled for.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: palmik</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 300sniper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">lot's of fan boys here in the equipment forum. it's kind of like ar15.com in here
grin.gif
</div></div>

So in your assessment, anyone who sides with a party is a "fan". That is quite a polarizing way of thinking. It has more to do with siding with the party who is just and correct, from an objective view. In this case, it is a no-brainer to side with the guy who is keeping his composure despite having mud thrown on him.

Everyone should feel free to state any opinion they have, whether positive or negative. However, a forum runs most efficiently when people state facts and reasons behind their opinions. Simply blurting out empty libelous comments without explanation is fruitless, and provides zero insight; equivalent to irritating lamentations of a histrionic woman.

You referred to Mark as an "arrogant ass". Well, that is fine with me if you think so. I couldn't care less if you have such disdain for him as to air it out here, although the moderators may disagree, but I cannot speak for them. But if you have an issue with someone, at least provide somewhat of an explanation as to why that is. Also, try to do it in a more tactful manner. If you want to continue airing empty gauche emotional comments and name calling, you can find plenty of friends on democraticunderground.com or peta. </div></div>

i am sure all of larue's responses in this thread and other threads where someone didn't worship him are "tactful". i am sure he would never use any "empty gauche emotional comments and name calling". if you believe that, i will have to group you into the fan boy category since your bias is blinding.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LS6TT</div><div class="ubbcode-body">HAHAHA your acting like a douche cause of a guys internet posting. You do understand that this makes you the biggest jackass in history right? </div></div>

but you are fine calling me a douche because of my internet postings?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 300sniper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LS6TT</div><div class="ubbcode-body">HAHAHA your acting like a douche cause of a guys internet posting. You do understand that this makes you the biggest jackass in history right? </div></div>

but you are fine calling me a douche because of my internet postings? </div></div>

yup, im 100% okay with that

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LS6TT</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 300sniper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LS6TT</div><div class="ubbcode-body">HAHAHA your acting like a douche cause of a guys internet posting. You do understand that this makes you the biggest jackass in history right? </div></div>

but you are fine calling me a douche because of my internet postings? </div></div>

yup, im 100% okay with that </div></div>

and i am 100% fine with calling larue an arrogant ass based only on his internet postings.

I do not know Mr. Larue, I do not own a single Larue product. I know nothing of the man or his personality, and frankly I could care less if he was a prick. From what I understand is that Larue makes the best products out there for real world operators.

I know plenty of people on here I could personally care less for. Some of these people are vendors on this site. I still buy their products, why? They have the best equipment! More importantly I know they support the community with donations like the Snipers Hide Bash, or Americansnipers.org.

I do not have to get along with people to use their products, I do not have to get along with people to work with them. I have a number of people at work I would rather punch in the face than talk to. Tell me I have to go do a job, I request those same assholes I can't stand to go work with me, why? There damn good at their jobs.

So let's cut the internet name calling a tough guy act out. It gets really old really fast, and takes away from the topic at hand. Not everyone gets along with each other, not everyone believes the same ideas. What works for me may not work for you. But how about we keep this at a perfessional level.

I'll be picking up a Larue mount for my SPR, just because he goes above and beyond supporting shooters.

(excuse the spelling and grammer, no time to proof read, on a laptop can't stand them.)

You guys are on the edge of being "moderated" and don't know well enough when to let something go... maybe a short vacation is in order.

Let me also explain a little something for you rocket scientist ...

There is nothing wrong with not liking something, someone, a company, etc.. .however when you continue on and on adding nothing but bullshit to the conversation you make the whole place look like it is run by a bunch of assholes.

Now fast forward, a company you do like sees a spike in referrals coming from this site... they say, "wow, SH is pushing our products, their members are loyal let me take a look"... and they roll over and someone there starts looking around and sees this stuff, and how you treat people working to provide a product and/or to this industry, and they turn around and say, Fuck this, they treated Mark like a jerk, they treated, Tac Ops like a jerk, they treat a bunch of companies like jerks, we're not going on there... cause they're jerks... now people you like and products you use don't get representation... all because you think you are standing up for something, which is a load of bullshit.

You said your piece, make your point and shut the fuck up, or be logged out because I'm tired of reading your self stroking bullshit.

Holier than thou crap, that is all it is...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 300sniper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: palmik</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 300sniper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">lot's of fan boys here in the equipment forum. it's kind of like ar15.com in here
grin.gif
</div></div>

You referred to Mark as an "arrogant ass". Well, that is fine with me if you think so. I couldn't care less if you have such disdain for him as to air it out here, although the moderators may disagree, but I cannot speak for them. But if you have an issue with someone, at least provide somewhat of an explanation as to why that is. Also, try to do it in a more tactful manner. If you want to continue airing empty gauche emotional comments and name calling, you can find plenty of friends on democraticunderground.com or peta. </div></div>

i am sure all of larue's responses in this thread and other threads where someone didn't worship him are "tactful". i am sure he would never use any "empty gauche emotional comments and name calling". if you believe that, i will have to group you into the fan boy category since your bias is blinding.
</div></div>

After repeated provocation, people tend to subdue and resort to stooping to the level of the antagonist. I don't condone this, but it is understandable. Call me biased if you wish, but I have to give the slight edge to the guy who got punched first. If it were the other way around, and you were the one attacked, I would definitely side with you.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 300sniper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LS6TT</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 300sniper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LS6TT</div><div class="ubbcode-body">HAHAHA your acting like a douche cause of a guys internet posting. You do understand that this makes you the biggest jackass in history right? </div></div>

yup, im 100% okay with that </div></div>

and i am 100% fine with calling larue an arrogant ass based only on his internet postings. </div></div>

i dont think its clicked with you yet. The things you are saying about him YOU ARE DOING. grow up

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boone</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I do not know Mr. Larue, I do not own a single Larue product. I know nothing of the man or his personality, and frankly I could care less if he was a prick. From what I understand is that Larue makes the best products out there for real world operators.

I know plenty of people on here I could personally care less for. Some of these people are vendors on this site. I still buy their products, why? They have the best equipment! More importantly I know they support the community with donations like the Snipers Hide Bash, or Americansnipers.org.

I do not have to get along with people to use their products, I do not have to get along with people to work with them. I have a number of people at work I would rather punch in the face than talk to. Tell me I have to go do a job, I request those same assholes I can't stand to go work with me, why? There damn good at their jobs.

So let's cut the internet name calling a tough guy act out. It gets really old really fast, and takes away from the topic at hand. Not everyone gets along with each other, not everyone believes the same ideas. What works for me may not work for you. But how about we keep this at a perfessional level.

I'll be picking up a Larue mount for my SPR, just because he goes above and beyond supporting shooters.

(excuse the spelling and grammer, no time to proof read, on a laptop can't stand them.) </div></div>

Well said boone.

Now everybody chill the fuck out before I lock this thread...Hahahaha!

-Pat

Mr. Larue,

What can I get if I break Lowlights other ribs at SHOT next month? I can throw him in your pile of broken "mounts" afterwards.

Sincerely,

This turned from being a thread worth watching to some people’s way to unleash some serious bitterness towards something farther than the original subject. Truth is if you look at all the companies that sell QD bases they cost more money. If you want a Cadillac for the cost of a ford escort then you probably aren’t walking away with the better car just something disguised as a good buy. Larue makes the best AR mounts I have ever used, Sight in take them off put them back on they still hold zero. Seekins makes the best rings I have ever used but they do cost more than your cheap wal mart specials.
You can buy a factory AR barrel for around $100 or a Krieger which will be over $400 one will shoot better doesn’t mean that Krieger is a douche bag. I am sick of these threads turning into a way to bash the owner of a good company that if not out there adding to this industry would be a loss to everyone who shoots. Larue = American quality. If you don’t like their product there is others to buy from but when you’re at home trying to tell everyone your burris is as good as their SPR mounts then I think you explained yourself quite well now simply stop the crap and get back to the original post before Mark sais screw everyone at snipers hide it’s just a bunch of pricks!