• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

mark larue is a great guy

Re: mark larue is a great guy

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Broker</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bm11</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Again, the point is not to hurt LE's ability to do their job. The point is to not limit 2nd amendment rights under the pretense of laws that tell you that . Just u don't need an AR and don't need a thirty round mag, all while allowing the same to police because it is essential to fight the criminals.
</div></div>

And again if Larue really wanted to make that the point then he should extend that policy to Mil and Federal sales... but he didn't. </div></div>

Federal hasnt passed a ban. States have and hes only doing it in the states that have passed laws. I would agree with you somewhat if he was doing it all across the US, but hes not. Hes only selling to LE what is legal to the public depending on states laws. If he was refusing to sell to all LE I could see the anti LE resentment, but hes not doing that. why would he refuse to sell to the states or federal who havent passed laws? Why penalize them for a few stupid states actions? That makes no sense.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: adrenaline junkie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Federal hasnt passed a ban. States have and hes only doing it in the states that have passed laws. I would agree with you somewhat if he was doing it all across the US, but hes not. Hes only selling to LE what is legal to the public depending on states laws. If he was refusing to sell to all LE I could see the anti LE resentment, but hes not doing that. why would he refuse to sell to the states or federal who havent passed laws? Why penalize them for a few stupid states actions? That makes no sense. </div></div>

Except for the fact that the State's passing local laws are doing so based upon the support of the Federal Government and to help drive support for a Federal Ban. Those same State's like NY, CA, IL, etc have the driving members of the AWB in Senate and Congress. Everything they do on State level is in hopes of a progression to a Federal level of support and moving up the political ladder. Even so... the local LE didn't do it, the politicians did. He's not punishing the politicians because frankly they don't care. And it's STILL just a gimmick to make everyone do exactly what was done here... support Larue.

Add: Mark... I know you're too narcissistic to not be reading these threads. You're a master at marketing as always. The sheep should be along shortly for sheering...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Broker</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: adrenaline junkie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Federal hasnt passed a ban. States have and hes only doing it in the states that have passed laws. I would agree with you somewhat if he was doing it all across the US, but hes not. Hes only selling to LE what is legal to the public depending on states laws. If he was refusing to sell to all LE I could see the anti LE resentment, but hes not doing that. why would he refuse to sell to the states or federal who havent passed laws? Why penalize them for a few stupid states actions? That makes no sense. </div></div>

Except for the fact that the State's passing local laws are doing so based upon the support of the Federal Government and to help drive support for a Federal Ban. Those same State's like NY, CA, IL, etc have the driving members of the AWB in Senate and Congress. Everything they do on State level is in hopes of a progression to a Federal level of support and moving up the political ladder. Even so... the local LE didn't do it, the politicians did. He's not punishing the politicians because frankly they don't care. And it's STILL just a gimmick to make everyone do exactly what was done here... support Larue.

Add: Mark... I know you're too narcissistic to not be reading these threads. You're a master at marketing as always. The sheep should be along shortly for sheering... </div></div>

Lmao. Youre reaching now. This boils down to notgong more than a few guys like you and paolosanto that already hate him for some reason. I dont care what the reason is, its petty. Wow.

Yeah that's it... Just out of spite for him. I'm secretly jealous of his dillo dust... Now go put your head back in the sand...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: golden</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have been laughing at this whole post. I can agree with the LE guys in the fact that they shouldn't be hindered while doing their job. I can make hundreds of important phone calls in California while driving everyday. Speaker phones are on every cell phone and are legal in NJ. I would think that everyone can use speakerphone. If its life and death, you would be making the call regardless of the law. I also find it amusing that LE guys hold themselves in such high esteem. Take a look at the LAPD and what they have proven in the last few days. That they have members of their department who have a hard time not shooting civilians...delivering newspapers...in a different make of vehicle...who are women. Whether Mark Larue is correct or not is not the issue. It is that the 2nd ammendment allows men to protect themselves with "arms". It doesn't go into great detail as to what arms because those men obviously understood that a flintlock would be a thing of the past. Just as we no longer use a trebuchet. It sucks that any of us would even have to discuss the fact that we lose these rights. </div></div>

Actually, here in NJ, the phone in your hand is the actual violation. What you do with that phone is irrelevant. In other words, if you are driving around holding the phone in your hands talking on your speaker phone, you are in violation of the cell phone law. A hands-free device must be used. Your hands are not a hands free device. This applies to when you are in the process of driving (driving, stopped in traffic, stopped at a red light, parking, etc).

Hello fellas,
I am a night officer in FLorida. what Larue says doesnt bother me at all. I cant afford his rifles anyway so even if he charged LEO's extra then so be it. Hes doing what he thinks is best with his business and thats his decision, its still sort of a free country. I will say that 75% of my deparment are pro-gun and despise what the liberals are trying to do to the 2nd amendment. Most of say that if more citizens could fend for themselves then there would be less victims. I dont think anyone on this site will fall into that category.
Personally as a "gun nut" and ar-15 armorer this anti-gun talk makes me furious. Also guys remember that just bc a chief gets up and says he is for gun control doesnt mean the people under him, who are actual cops, support it. I do recall there is a large amount of sheriffs and chiefs nationwide who oppose and swore to not enforce any gun laws that infringe on the 2nd amendemnt. I for one would not enforce anything that i feel violates the consitution or any of our amendments. Ill throw my badge away before i do door to door confiscation, because when i finish my shift they will be at my house wanting my personal s*&t, aint happening.
SMith and GLock wont follow larue on this, they are too embedded in the agencies to do this, so keep dreaming on that end. Same with rock river.
As far as mag capacity restriction for LEO's while working, i dont think that will happen either, even in the communist state of new york, commrade Cuomo stated he is not appling his butchering of the 2nd amendment to LE. However i am sure if a officer wants to buy mags off duty to train with etc (agencies dont train us much, we have to do alot on our own) we will be held to the same civilian standard. i wrote all my congresman and i constantly pray this BS blows over. Anyway god bless this country and those of us who still believe it is a free one.

@ KJG:

Great post! We're better off coming together and working towards a common goal rather than b*tching at one another. I am currently living in San Fran. for my post graduate degree, I don't want to hear anyone complain about their rights being infringed upon haha.. Before long san francisco will probably ban pet goldfish

I cannot wait for the moment when we, the true believers in the 2nd amendment, the unwavering believers in the US Constitution, coalesce into a unified front and put down for good this un-American uprising that is chipping away at our freedom.

I personally applaud Larue for this. I applaud all those who truly believe that every law abiding American is inherently equal, each being worthy of being afforded all rights and privileges granted by our governing documents.

A lot of people in this thread seem to be suggesting that LEOs aren't drawn from the same society that they police. That means whatever we have, to a great extent, they have. From studs to mouth breathers and beyond.

I agree 100% with the spirit of what LaRue and Barrett have done and are doing.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: FailureToStart</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A lot of people in this thread seem to be suggesting that LEOs aren't drawn from the same society that they police. That means whatever we have, to a great extent, they have. From studs to mouth breathers and beyond.

I agree 100% with the spirit of what LaRue and Barrett have done and are doing.</div></div>

they often aren't.. there has been a great shift from the days when cops policed their own neighborhoods, to now where they police one community, then at the end of their shift drive home.. to a better neighborhood often, to a totally different jurisdiction sometimes

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Broker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

I don't know the percentage of personal phone calls and therefor I'm not going to get dragged into that discussion </div></div>

But you *know* this percentage?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Broker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

I'd say 99% of people on that kick don't think about it fully </div></div>

In the end, who gives a shit. I want my Dillo dust, hats, Dillo, stickers and other free stuff.
whistle.gif

Frankly, its bullshit for a cop to be talking on a phone or texting behind the wheel in a jurisdiction which it is illegal for the general public. Should we also exempt cops from drunk driving laws if they get an emergency call? They should be leading by example. By the way, they have radios for a reason. I was unaware that emergency channels had been switched to text or phone calls.

Furthermore, this argument also works with the gun control debate, reckless driving is already a crime. Therefore, texting or talking on a phone shouldn't be a crime...but if it results in reckless driving, punish the offender for the reckless driving.

/thread.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tylerw02</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Furthermore, this argument also works with the gun control debate, reckless driving is already a crime. Therefore, texting or talking on a phone shouldn't be a crime...but if it results in reckless driving, punish the offender for the reckless driving.

/thread. </div></div>

Agree 100%. Punish for the crime committed not for the tool used.

Unfortunately politicians justify their place by stacking law on top of law. If they were common sense people they would work two weeks a year and our law books would be about 11 pages total.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tylerw02</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Broker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't know the percentage of personal phone calls and therefor I'm not going to get dragged into that discussion </div></div>

But you *know* this percentage?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Broker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd say 99% of people on that kick don't think about it fully </div></div> </div></div>

2 pages of commentary and that's what you come at me with? Lol... First, On the latter I didn't say "know", I said "think" which indicates an opinion. Second, the discussion was already dragged WAY off track and I was tired of taking side roads every time someone wanted to go a different direction. Last... Lmao... Find something better to do then trying to prove contradictions to support an argument with me that you didn't really participate in.

let's face it, his products are crap, and this is only a gimmick to get the sheep flocking to his henhouse.

/inb4 fanboyrage

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tylerw02</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Frankly, its bullshit for a cop to be talking on a phone or texting behind the wheel in a jurisdiction which it is illegal for the general public. Should we also exempt cops from drunk driving laws if they get an emergency call? They should be leading by example. By the way, they have radios for a reason. I was unaware that emergency channels had been switched to text or phone calls.

/thread. </div></div>

I love how you people go to extremes to try and win an argument. Because we all know drinking on the job is allowed. And you can't call a civilian with a radio. And now you're trying to win by using it as a pulpit for an argument on behalf of gun control because no one wants to be accused of doing that. Tyler you know who else uses extremes and turns arguments into "If you believe that then you're (Insert negative)." to try and win arguments?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Minarix</div><div class="ubbcode-body">let's face it, his products are crap, and this is only a gimmick to get the sheep flocking to his henhouse.

/inb4 fanboyrage </div></div>You don't have to be a fanboy to point out that your statement is ignorant.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bm11</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Minarix</div><div class="ubbcode-body">let's face it, his products are crap, and this is only a gimmick to get the sheep flocking to his henhouse.

/inb4 fanboyrage </div></div>You don't have to be a fanboy to point out that your statement is ignorant. </div></div>

Before I get lumped in with this shit... I NEVER said his products were crap. Far from... And my earlier points were not intended to label his products, just his actions.

shouldn't you be on gunbroker buying a ar for $4k?
please move your flock elsewhere
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bm11</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Minarix</div><div class="ubbcode-body">let's face it, his products are crap, and this is only a gimmick to get the sheep flocking to his henhouse.

/inb4 fanboyrage </div></div>You don't have to be a fanboy to point out that your statement is ignorant. </div></div>

Before I get lumped in with this shit... I NEVER said his products were crap. Far from... And my earlier points were not intended to label his products, just his actions. </div></div>
No Broker, my post was not addressing you at all. Just the troll, who apparently is hoping I will engage his 2nd grade intellect by offering up unfounded inflamatory comments.

unfounded? mark larue is a worse then the blokes over on gunbroker, he isn't trying to make a statement, hes trying to get the sheep to look at it like he is doing a service, and second grade intellect? which one of us has been through college buddy.

again go flock to your to your herd before the master comes back.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bm11</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Broker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Before I get lumped in with this shit... I NEVER said his products were crap. Far from... And my earlier points were not intended to label his products, just his actions. </div></div>
No Broker, my post was not addressing you at all. Just the troll, who apparently is hoping I will engage his 2nd grade intellect by offering up unfounded inflamatory comments. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Broker</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tylerw02</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Frankly, its bullshit for a cop to be talking on a phone or texting behind the wheel in a jurisdiction which it is illegal for the general public. Should we also exempt cops from drunk driving laws if they get an emergency call? They should be leading by example. By the way, they have radios for a reason. I was unaware that emergency channels had been switched to text or phone calls.

/thread. </div></div>

I love how you people go to extremes to try and win an argument. Because we all know drinking on the job is allowed. And you can't call a civilian with a radio. And now you're trying to win by using it as a pulpit for an argument on behalf of gun control because no one wants to be accused of doing that. Tyler you know who else uses extremes and turns arguments into "If you believe that then you're (Insert negative)." to try and win arguments?
</div></div>

And now you've turned to intellectually dishonesty...good job, Broker. Both are things deemed dangerous to do while driving---so dangerous that they have, in many jurisdictions, been outlawed. So police should have access to firearms the public does not. Police should be allowed to text and drive or talk on the phone and drive (in places the people cannot). Why can't you just face the fact, the citizenry cannot and should not give government officials the authority to do things the people cannot do?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Minarix</div><div class="ubbcode-body">unfounded? mark larue is a worse then the blokes over on gunbroker, he isn't trying to make a statement, hes trying to get the sheep to look at it like he is doing a service, and second grade intellect? which one of us has been through college buddy.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bm11</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Broker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
No Broker, my post was not addressing you at all. Just the troll, who apparently is hoping I will engage his 2nd grade intellect by offering up unfounded inflamatory comments. </div></div> </div></div>

Lol... yeah if you actually had an ounce of common sense or reading comprehension you'd realize we're referring to your product statement which was and still is retarded.

Well, I think we can all agree, his mounts aren't nearly as good as much of the competition, but his rifles seem to be great gear.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tylerw02</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Broker</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tylerw02</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Frankly, its bullshit for a cop to be talking on a phone or texting behind the wheel in a jurisdiction which it is illegal for the general public. Should we also exempt cops from drunk driving laws if they get an emergency call? They should be leading by example. By the way, they have radios for a reason. I was unaware that emergency channels had been switched to text or phone calls.

/thread. </div></div>

</div></div>

And now you've turned to intellectually dishonesty...good job, Broker. Both are things deemed dangerous to do while driving---so dangerous that they have, in many jurisdictions, been outlawed. So police should have access to firearms the public does not. Police should be allowed to text and drive or talk on the phone and drive (in places the people cannot). Why can't you just face the fact, the citizenry cannot and should not give government officials the authority to do things the people cannot do?

</div></div>

Lol... yeah that's it. I'm dishonest...

his products are terrible imho, my mounts broke off within the first few months.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Broker</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Minarix</div><div class="ubbcode-body">unfounded? mark larue is a worse then the blokes over on gunbroker, he isn't trying to make a statement, hes trying to get the sheep to look at it like he is doing a service, and second grade intellect? which one of us has been through college buddy.

No Broker, my post was not addressing you at all. Just the troll, who apparently is hoping I will engage his 2nd grade intellect by offering up unfounded inflamatory comments. </div></div> </div></div>

Lol... yeah if you actually had an ounce of common sense or reading comprehension you'd realize we're referring to your product statement which was and still is retarded.</div></div>

Broker, I'm curious as to what statement I made is retarded? I was responding to Minarix stating that his products are complete crap. I am not a fanboy. I use and abuse products that work. I have never had a failure of any sort with any Larue product that I have used, nor have I found the value to be poor. I always compare what they have to offer to their competitors, and the price is always competitive. I have never had return to zero problems with any of the mounts I have, and I believe that I am not alone in that category.

In what way does that make me a fan boy? I have used his products, and they work. I promote shit I have real world experience with. I'm not sure at what point along the line that makes me "retarded" or requires that I "go back to gunbroker," but at this point I am genuinely curious. Please expand.

Larue makes good stuff. It's outrageously expensive, but it works just fine. The rifles are good. There are better mounts out there, though.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bm11</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Broker, I'm curious as to what statement I made is retarded? I was responding to Minarix stating that his products are complete crap. I am not a fanboy. I use and abuse products that work. I have never had a failure of any sort with any Larue product that I have used, nor have I found the value to be poor. I always compare what they have to offer to their competitors, and the price is always competitive. I have never had return to zero problems with any of the mounts I have, and I believe that I am not alone in that category.

In what way does that make me a fan boy? I have used his products, and they work. I promote shit I have real world experience with. I'm not sure at what point along the line that makes me "retarded" or requires that I "go back to gunbroker," but at this point I am genuinely curious. Please expand. </div></div>

I was responding to Miniman, not you dude...

Gotcha! The perils of the internet discussion world!
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Broker</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bm11</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Broker, I'm curious as to what statement I made is retarded? I was responding to Minarix stating that his products are complete crap. I am not a fanboy. I use and abuse products that work. I have never had a failure of any sort with any Larue product that I have used, nor have I found the value to be poor. I always compare what they have to offer to their competitors, and the price is always competitive. I have never had return to zero problems with any of the mounts I have, and I believe that I am not alone in that category.

In what way does that make me a fan boy? I have used his products, and they work. I promote shit I have real world experience with. I'm not sure at what point along the line that makes me "retarded" or requires that I "go back to gunbroker," but at this point I am genuinely curious. Please expand. </div></div>

I was responding to Miniman, not you dude... </div></div>

we'll have to agree to disagree.

google mark larue and the top five autofills douchebag is in there.

Yellowstone discovered a new species today, it has been dubbed Sheeple.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Minarix</div><div class="ubbcode-body">we'll have to agree to disagree.

Yellowstone discovered a new species today, it has been dubbed Sheeple. </div></div>

While the mounts are shit, they stand by their warranty...Could have called and had a new one...Defects happen...

Again, I don't understand why the LEO's in this thread are so pissed off, welcome to civilian life.

Order the parts separate, mod what you want, put them together, voila.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Minarix</div><div class="ubbcode-body">we'll have to agree to disagree.

Yellowstone discovered a new species today, it has been dubbed Sheeple. </div></div>

Being a douchebag doesn't mean he has a shitty product. And for fuck sakes if you're gonna talk shit then get your own material rather than regurgitating other peoples rhetoric. You're just as much a sheep in that sense...

but it's le truth. first hand usage with his product makes my first hand count and info invalid?

Get back to your flock broker.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Broker</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Minarix</div><div class="ubbcode-body">we'll have to agree to disagree.

Being a douchebag doesn't mean he has a shitty product. And for fuck sakes if you're gonna talk shit then get your own material rather than regurgitating other peoples rhetoric. You're just as much a sheep in that sense...</div></div>

So one mount has an issue then all is crap? You ever even shoot an OBR? And yeah... I'm part of the flock alright. Careful before your mom takes your computer privileges away and puts you in time out...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Minarix</div><div class="ubbcode-body">but it's le truth. first hand usage with his product makes my first hand count and info invalid?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Broker</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Minarix</div><div class="ubbcode-body">we'll have to agree to disagree.

Being a douchebag doesn't mean he has a shitty product. And for fuck sakes if you're gonna talk shit then get your own material rather than regurgitating other peoples rhetoric. You're just as much a sheep in that sense...</div></div> </div></div>

compared to what i've shot before,that has been through more paces, yea i'd say it's crap.

Momy taking computer away, nice one, that would have hurt my feelings a few years back perhaps, but i then noticed it's coming from a guy who is prob bunkered down in his "Man-Cave" with cheeto stains on his fingers and dirty jerk off rags in the garbage can next to him.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Broker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So one mount has an issue then all is crap? You ever even shoot an OBR? And yeah... I'm part of the flock alright. Careful before your mom takes your computer privileges away and puts you in time out...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Minarix</div><div class="ubbcode-body">but it's le truth. first hand usage with his product makes my first hand count and info invalid?

Being a douchebag doesn't mean he has a shitty product. And for fuck sakes if you're gonna talk shit then get your own material rather than regurgitating other peoples rhetoric. You're just as much a sheep in that sense...</div></div> </div></div></div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Minarix</div><div class="ubbcode-body">compared to what i've shot before,that has been through more paces, yea i'd say it's crap.

Momy taking computer away, nice one, that would have hurt my feelings a few years back perhaps, but i then noticed it's coming from a guy who is prob bunkered down in his "Man-Cave" with cheeto stains on his fingers and dirty jerk off rags in the garbage can next to him.</div></div>

That Red Ryder BB gun is sub moa? And it's Doritos and toilet paper. Try Again, but this time use your big boy voice.

i have you know i can shoot the eyes out of a squirrel at 100 yards with my tippman pellet gun. I'm not allowed to use my big boy voice inside, your mother will spank me again.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Broker</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Minarix</div><div class="ubbcode-body">compared to what i've shot before,that has been through more paces, yea i'd say it's crap.

Momy taking computer away, nice one, that would have hurt my feelings a few years back perhaps, but i then noticed it's coming from a guy who is prob bunkered down in his "Man-Cave" with cheeto stains on his fingers and dirty jerk off rags in the garbage can next to him.</div></div>

That Red Ryder BB gun is sub moa? And it's Doritos and toilet paper. Try Again, but this time use your big boy voice.</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Minarix</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i have you know i can shoot the eyes out of a squirrel at 100 yards with my tippman pellet gun. I'm not allowed to use my big boy voice inside, your mother will spank me again.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Broker</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Minarix</div><div class="ubbcode-body">compared to what i've shot before,that has been through more paces, yea i'd say it's crap.

That Red Ryder BB gun is sub moa? And it's Doritos and toilet paper. Try Again, but this time use your big boy voice.</div></div> </div></div>

When little dogs bark you gotta whoop their ass to shut them up...

i don't see any dogs on here, good to know you are a dog abuser tho.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Minarix</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> i don't see any dogs on here, good to know you are a dog abuser tho. </div></div>

Don't forget old people and children... I mean... Oh no! My feelings are hurt... I'm so offended...

you abuser children and old people aswell? damn.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Broker</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Minarix</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> i don't see any dogs on here, good to know you are a dog abuser tho. </div></div>

Don't forget old people and children... I mean... Oh no! My feelings are hurt... I'm so offended... </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tylerw02</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Broker</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tylerw02</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Frankly, its bullshit for a cop to be talking on a phone or texting behind the wheel in a jurisdiction which it is illegal for the general public. Should we also exempt cops from drunk driving laws if they get an emergency call? They should be leading by example. By the way, they have radios for a reason. I was unaware that emergency channels had been switched to text or phone calls.

/thread. </div></div>

</div></div>

</div></div>

Tyler, please stop making us out like we are criminals. We are not allowed to violate the cell phone law and most of us cops aren't hypocrites. Sure there are asshole cops that violate the cell phone laws and it really pisses is off because it makes us look bad. However, there are times when where I've seen cops on their cellphone and it was justified. Even then, we tell our guys to get a Bluetooth.

I don't think anyone is really trying to say police officers are criminals. I think many people are just frustrated by the double standards. I have a great amount of respect for police since I have been an EMT and now in the military. Especially as an EMT working in some of the higher crime rates in the country (I worked in Hartford) I was exposed to a lot of the more distasteful parts of society, and I began to understand the unfortunate side effect that many LEO's develop, and that is treating everyone like a scumbag because they deal with so many scumbags. Unfortunately with some this has fostered an attitude of being above the law or better than normal citizens. How many times have you seen LE drive much faster than posted speed limits without their lights on, or fail to use turn indicators? I've lost count on how many times I have, and it frustrates me when I get pulled over for speeding when I know it is likely that the LEO issuing me a ticket is likely guilty of the same thing but will not be reprimanded for it. This is the point: LEO's have a huge and sacred responsibility to protect citizens and uphold the law, and not be above it. When they fail to do this (and unfortunately it is easy to do so) and don't be the example of law and order, then citizens get disillusioned and distrusting of them. So for the LEO's out there, if the boot fits, wear it and hopefully fix it, otherwise if these things don't apply to you as a LEO then I can thoroughly support you and thank you.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: paulosantos</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Tyler, please stop making us out like we are criminals. We are not allowed to violate the cell phone law and most of us cops aren't hypocrites. Sure there are asshole cops that violate the cell phone laws and it really pisses is off because it makes us look bad. However, there are times when where I've seen cops on their cellphone and it was justified. Even then, we tell our guys to get a Bluetooth. </div></div>

You apparently didn't follow the conversation. Its ok, I understand, you've got no attentions span.

1. I didn't say all cops are criminals.

2. I didn't say all cops are hypocrites.

3. I didn't say there are not legitimate reasons one should use a cell phone and drive---cop or average Joe. I said if it is criminal for citizens, it must be criminal for cops. I disagree with laws concerning cell phones and driving. Some can handle it, some don't. If one drives recklessly, it is already a violation, cell phone or not. But what I can say is that you're of poor moral character as you've been engaged in baseless name-calling and childish behavior.

Reread the conversation.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tylerw02</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: paulosantos</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Tyler, please stop making us out like we are criminals. We are not allowed to violate the cell phone law and most of us cops aren't hypocrites. Sure there are asshole cops that violate the cell phone laws and it really pisses is off because it makes us look bad. However, there are times when where I've seen cops on their cellphone and it was justified. Even then, we tell our guys to get a Bluetooth. </div></div>

You apparently didn't follow the conversation. Its ok, I understand, you've got no attentions span.

1. I didn't say all cops are criminals.

2. I didn't say all cops are hypocrites.

3. I didn't say there are not legitimate reasons one should use a cell phone and drive---cop or average Joe. I said if it is criminal for citizens, it must be criminal for cops. I disagree with laws concerning cell phones and driving. Some can handle it, some don't. If one drives recklessly, it is already a violation, cell phone or not. But what I can say is that you're of poor moral character as you've been engaged in baseless name-calling and childish behavior.

Reread the conversation. </div></div>

Get off your high horse. I know you didn't say all cops do that. All I was saying is that most of us cops do t go driving around violating the cell phone law. Nor do we condone it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: paulosantos</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I know you didn't say all cops do that.</div></div>

Then why the comment when you literally asked me to "please stop making us out like we are criminals"?