• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Massachusetts officers beat two pastors in their church

nagantguy

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Aug 28, 2020

Well I guess beating ladies and abusing kids and spouses must get old.

And I guess they didn’t know that calling someone a tyrant isn’t grounds for beating and arrest . And especially not hearing and arresting bystanders.
Fucking cunts .

And they arrested the pregnant lady too - that must have made their little pig sticks hard as steel.

If you are married to or associate with these people divest move far away or you’ll see the murder ape .

giphy.gif

R

Well I guess beating ladies and abusing kids and spouses must get old.

And I guess they didn’t know that calling someone a tyrant isn’t grounds for beating and arrest . And especially not hearing and arresting bystanders.
Fucking cunts .

Reactions: BLEE
Unless & until we know ALL the facts and details- by video & audio- I won't pass judgement on anyone- cop or not. I'm not an anarchist nor a Democrat- so I don't automatically hate LEOs.

Last edited:
Unless & until we know ALL the facts and details- by video & audio- I won't pass judgement on anyone- cop or not. I'm not an anarchist so I don't automatically hate LEOs.
Yes with video and the fact that it took 4 years of legal fights to get ALL the false made up charges dropped -the ones that beat a holy man in a house of worship x2 and arrested a pregnant lady for yelling stop punching my husband- they are probably the good guys !
Just like the Rodney King pigs were just following their training- stand ins line and beat a man for 40 minutes while he’s begging for help .

PS remember if you associate or are married to one of these costume crusaders don’t ever ask for help of beg for mercy once the violence starts .
Just like in the primitive pig brain it illicit’s rage .

Reactions: BurtG
Unless & until we know ALL the facts and details- by video & audio- I won't pass judgement on anyone- cop or not. I'm not an anarchist nor a Democrat- so I don't automatically hate LEOs.
You should get out more. Maybe pay attention to the ten million isolated incidents.

Maybe work on your critical thinking

Edit. After watching. You watched that video and won’t pass judgment. Fuxking badge bunnies everywhere.

Y’all wonder why pigs want gun controls and don’t want you to have an AR ???

Last edited:
I need to know the details that led up to the incident before I voice an opinion.

Just kidding, I saw this video long time ago. It was disgusting then and still disgusting now.

Reactions: gigamortis