• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Massive AXMC Sale!!

What color is the best? Dark Earth, elite Sand, pale brown, sage green? Any direct comparison photo or video?
9FEC3DDF-5D73-451D-936B-9DF6E81DA7BE.jpeg

Hopefully you purchase the short action bolt at the same time.
That's why I mentioned barrels and bolts in my question... ;)
Hoping to get a definitive answer regarding ongoing availability of both from either an AI rep or dealer

There are way too many AX guns out there for them to not support them. Barrels will always be available. Bolts will have to be for years and years to come. That's like buying a new Toyota model and wondering if last year's will be able to get tires and replacement parts.

Call AINA. They answer when I call with questions.

Isn't Dark Earth best color?
Also if you get the 338 version can you change to 300 bolt and barrel and shoot 300NM etc?

Don't forget active junky gives you 4% or 6% back.

I wonder whether EO or Mile High will match that?

It looks like brownells is carrying AI rifles now, and with their 10% off coupon their running right now it brings the AXMC down to $6075

It looks like brownells is carrying AI rifles now, and with their 10% off coupon their running right now it brings the AXMC down to $6075

Brownells pretty much always has a 10% off + free ship code. Bad thing is sales tax eats up the discount in most states these days.

Reactions: Andielouroo
No sales tax from Brownells here. I almost ordered one the other day when they had a 10% off code and active junky was 6% cash back. Brought it down to $5710 all said and done which is just insane for an AXMC.

Reactions: Andielouroo
No sales tax from Brownells here. I almost ordered one the other day when they had a 10% off code and active junky was 6% cash back. Brought it down to $5710 all said and done which is just insane for an AXMC.

That's just too good of a deal there. I bought my second one from mile high 2 weeks ago. 5.4 percent tax in store. Still $7,115 all said and done. If I knew Brownells was going to be in the 5's I would have held off. Wonder if they would cancel the order with the coupon?

Yep, code is dead. Had an elite sand .300WM in my cart last night and was planning to order today. Hopefully this will pop up again. Killer deal.

"JYN" is their 10% code for today.

Puts it at $6,085 shipped to CO. No tax. Should have waited a few weeks. Dang it!! Oh well... That's just a killer deal! Only downside is that its 5-8 week backorder it looks like. I am also curious what profile barrels will come on these things? Would be awesome if it was the new 2018 profile.

Puts it at $6,085 shipped to CO. No tax. Should have waited a few weeks. Dang it!! Oh well... That's just a killer deal! Only downside is that its 5-8 week backorder it looks like. I am also curious what profile barrels will come on these things? Would be awesome if it was the new 2018 profile.
And active junky is 4% cash back for brownells so its $5841when it's all said and done.

So $6085 end price shipped for an AXMC from Brownells.....
I need to go see if I'm getting any money back from the IRS this year....

Sign up and search and click Brownells to go to it's website and make purchases in the same web session. ( Don't close your browser), they will give you x% back after 60 days or so.
Link
https://www.activejunky.com/invite/172143

Disclaimer: we both make $10 when you sign up using my invite link.

I make all of my web purchases through activejunky, unless the store is not listed there. It is worth it.

Can you explain active junky?

Reactions: reximus
I so want to order one but I really just can't think that'd I'd really use it that much. Still tempting at that price, just would probably not be fully utilized.

I so want to order one but I really just can't think that'd I'd really use it that much. Still tempting at that price, just would probably not be fully utilized.

You are probably the most reasonable
And logical person in this thread, hats off to you (y)

Reactions: M8541Reaper
Ordered. .338 Lapue. Sage Green.

Brownell's 10% off code still active.

Active Junky got another 4% off.

Gave Mile High the opportunity to price match but they never got back to me. Placed order on Saturday unfortunately.

Thank you for the tip.

Gave Mile High the opportunity to price match but they never got back to me. Placed order on Saturday unfortunately.

Thank you for the tip.

Nice! Mile High wouldn't do the 5% SH discount for me on that 6750 price so I doubt they would match the 10 percent. And the barrel I just got from them last week they also wouldn't do the SH discount on it. Must just be me.

What about extra bolts and barrels?

Thank you for the tip.

Agreed... I really have no regular shooting spot to take advantage of a 300NM or 338 Lapua, but the Brownells 10% + AJ 4% deal is *really* tempting even if I'd only shoot the thing a couple of times a year... not sure I'm going to be able to resist the temptation to get a long action AXMC to keep my pair of AXSA's company.

Reactions: TheOE800
Good luck resisting. I still can't fully put it out of my mind. I was thinking 338LM and then having a 300NM barrel spun up for it as well, to stretch it's legs. And that wouldn't be used all that much. Unfortunately, you pointing out that getting standard 300WM would be more usable has now got me looking again....

Good luck resisting. I still can't fully put it out of my mind. I was thinking 338LM and then having a 300NM barrel spun up for it as well, to stretch it's legs. And that wouldn't be used all that much. Unfortunately, you pointing out that getting standard 300WM would be more usable has now got me looking again....

Go 300 win mag and have a 300prc barrel spun up. 80 plus percent of the Norma and you don't need another bolt or mags.. Just a thought.. I get 2890 with factory Hornady 225 300prc ammo out of a 26 inch tube. I'm sure I'll be over 2900 with hand loads no problem. So if you don't have a Norma I would consider the 300 PRC option.

Reactions: 47chevycoe
Well, dammit, now I have a 300WM in Pale Brown ordered. The Elite Sand just seemed too green for my tastes.

Don't worry @jwknutson17 , I won't blame you. I placed the order before I saw your post)

Are the 300WM mags CIP length to fit 300PRC?

AJ confirmed,now just to see how long before Brownells ships since their website notes it is special order.

Reactions: reximus