• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Massive AXMC Sale!!

Where are you finding the codes at when they come about. Even yesterday when you posted it, I couldn't find it anywhere on the site. My father in law is going to snag one, but waiting for the code again. Thanks.

A heads up for anyone ordering from Brownells....
When the charge came in to my card it came for the full amount (NO DISCOUNT)
I called them to inquire as to why, they could not give me an explanation as to why the promotion did not get applied when they charged my card but they did offer to refund me the amount back to my card (10%) It should be refunded in a couple of days. DO not let brownells charge you the full amount, my guess is they were trying to not honor the discount as its such a large amount. In my order conformation email the total amount did show the discount applied.

Where are you finding the codes at when they come about. Even yesterday when you posted it, I couldn't find it anywhere on the site. My father in law is going to snag one, but waiting for the code again. Thanks.

I get them via email, check your spam filter or create an account on brownells and I’m sure you’ll get them too

Can someone speak of the “feel” of the stock/grip/skins?

Looking at the pictures it appears the plastic skins make up the grip area as well as other areas of the rifles and wondering how the rifle feels as a whole.

Wondering if the plastic makes the grip feel “cheap”? ->I’m not saying the rifle or AI is cheap in any way. Don’t know what other word to use.

Anyone know where I can find a 308 bolt body in stock? MH and EuroOptic are sold out and back ordered.

I’d have to believe it won’t be long before they don’t let you use them with AI’s. Can’t beileve Brownells profit margin is much more than 10% lol

I’d have to believe it won’t be long before they don’t let you use them with AI’s. Can’t beileve Brownells profit margin is much more than 10% lol
It appears you are correct... Rats!

Has anyone tried the Brownells discount coupons with their AT rifles?

Did so last week, it works in cart. Didn't press buy though, want to see if AXSR ever comes in SA package to begin with.

MHS sells them for 20% off at SHOT show IIRC, so margins are there.

Did so last week, it works in cart. Didn't press buy though, want to see if AXSR ever comes in SA package to begin with.

MHS sells them for 20% off at SHOT show IIRC, so margins are there.
According to EDS podcast they have no plans for SA ASR. Could just be a sales ploy to make sure the AX308 sales don’t go anywhere for now.

Crazy when comparing to margins of the standard firearms distribution are barely that high on any $700+ gun.

According to EDS podcast they have no plans for SA ASR. Could just be a sales ploy to make sure the AX308 sales don’t go anywhere for now.
Lame, you lose a capability that you have in the AXMC today if that’s true.

Reactions: trob_205
Does 300NM share the same bolt face/feeding mechanism with 338LM? It seems to me that one only need to order a barrel to convert AXMC from 338LM to 300NM, and vice versa. Am I correct?

Does 300NM share the same bolt face/feeding mechanism with 338LM? It seems to me that one only need to order a barrel to convert AXMC from 338LM to 300NM, and vice versa. Am I correct?
The 300 Norma and 338 Lapua both share the same bolt face. Should just Be a straight forward swap.

im just waiting to see if the new Brownells's 10% code will still work. That and the Active Junky cash back is too good to pass up on something I was gonna purchase anyways.

The 300 Norma and 338 Lapua both share the same bolt face. Should just Be a straight forward swap.

Thanks!
Debating whether to jump on the wagon. Great opportunity, but sadly in my case, an AMXC is probably going to get admired rather than being shot, with the 300 yd range I have access to.
If Brownell issues another discount code, that may be enough motivation.

Thanks!
Debating whether to jump on the wagon. Great opportunity, but sadly in my case, an AMXC is probably going to get admired rather than being shot, with the 300 yd range I have access to.

The AXMC will give you more motivation to go find a new spot to shoot with access to greater distances. So you need one. ;) And when you dont buy one at this Brownells price, and you decide you want one next year, you will be limited to the ASR at 9k instead of the AXMC in the high 5s. Am I helping??

Reactions: reximus
The AXMC will give you more motivation to go find a new spot to shoot with access to greater distances. So you need one. ;) And when you dont buy one at this Brownells price, and you decide you want Am I helping??

My wife hates you haha?

All the factory AXMC guns are using Win Tac barrels threaded 18x1.5. They are using Bartlein blanks.

Too bad Brownells doesn't have the other parts like bolts. Would be nice to find a 308 bolt, especially with a 10% off code.

I'm assuming that when the SFP bolt for the .308 boltface comes out for the AXMC, that's going to be the ticket and you might see a bunch of LFP bolt shrouds up for sale.

Europtic is selling a complete .308 bolt. No 10% off code, unfortunately.
And they told me they have no ETA on it coming in, I just basically got on backorder list and hope it shows at some point. I’ll be fine with spinning up a 300PRC barrel initially but I would like to be setup for 6.5CM as well in AXMC so I can cut down total rifle count.

I ended up buying a complete .308 conversion kit from the EE. Really didn’t plan on getting a .308 barrel, but didn’t want to wait forever to get the bolt.

Thanks!
I know the prices aren’t quite as good, but AXSA (short action) are great also. I have a SFP AXSA and absolutely love it. If you’d catch another 10% sale plus the 4% active junky your slightly cheaper than the AXMC with magazine adapter and new bolt.

Reactions: whiskeytower
Turned out to be a pretty good day for me. Picked up my AXMC and then stopped by Sportsmans Warehouse to grab some 300wm brass to use until the stuff I ordered shows up. Turns out Sportsmans is having a “Balloon Pop” event where you get at least a 5% discount on your entire purchase up to 100% off. I had been eyeing some Swaro ranging binocs, so I figured what the hell, let’s see what happens. I popped a 50% balloon, so I walked out the door with 300wm brass, a few hundred 208 ELMDs, and $3300 Swaro binocs for $1800! ?

Got home and realized I don’t have a mount tall enough to accommodate the AXMC top rail with the scope I wanted to use, so I pulled this off another gun to have something to use until I order a taller mount for another scope. Can’t wait to get out and shoot.

I ended up buying a complete .308 conversion kit from the EE. Really didn’t plan on getting a .308 barrel, but didn’t want to wait forever to get the bolt.
Yeah, i considered it but really didn't want the 308 barrel. Probably could have listed it for sale on its own but I think it'd be hard to move.

Yeah, i considered it but really didn't want the 308 barrel. Probably could have listed it for sale on its own but I think it'd be hard to move.

I ultimately figured I could use the .308 as a trainer. I have thousands of rounds worth of .308 components on hand, so it is no big deal to load and shoot.

Going to have my smith make me a 6CM barrel first thing though.

Hey guys been clicking around trying to find the 308 and 338 bolt.
My mc is currently a 300wm.

Also has anyone able to actually buy compete bolts or buy the parts for one.
If I actually get the body I'd complete the bolt as parts are avail etc.

Figured.
Had it for 2-3 years already and figure it's time to kit it out.
Especially if the crazy dems pass one of these stupid gun laws.
If the limit the amount of rifles per person it's prob done by registration or receive numbers I'll keep the mc forever and have a ton of barrels

Figured.
Had it for 2-3 years already and figure it's time to kit it out.
Especially if the crazy dems pass one of these stupid gun laws.
If the limit the amount of rifles per person it's prob done by registration or receive numbers I'll keep the mc forever and have a ton of barrels

Wow that is one expensive trainer set up :p
I ultimately figured I could use the .308 as a trainer. I have thousands of rounds worth of .308 components on hand, so it is no big deal to load and shoot.

Going to have my smith make me a 6CM barrel first thing though.

OK, Brownells 10% is back. Coupon code MDZ. I added an AXMC to my cart and confirmed discount applies.

Active Junky currently at 4% cashback
If you haven't signed up with AJ yet, you can use this link to get an extra $10 upon first purchase over $25 (yes, I get $10 too)
https://www.activejunky.com/invite/211084

Last edited:
How does active junky work? I did not see the price in Brownells shopping cart reduced by another 4%. Do I pay brownells full price minus 10% using MDZ code, then get 4% back separately from active junky at some later point?

BTW, I signed up AJ using your link.

Thanks for passing the new code!

How does active junky work? I did not see the price in Brownells shopping cart reduced. Did I pay brownells full price minus 10% using MDZ code, then get 4% back separately from active junky at some later point?

BTW, I signed up AJ using your link.

Thanks for passing the new code!

That's how I understand it. You wait 60 days and they send you the 4% back to your PayPal or in a check.