• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Massive AXMC Sale!!

Last edited:
Well that is why I said again ?

Judging by the fact that I am asking so eagerly, I must did something with the said color and caliber right? :p
this is going to be a tough wait for you, isn't it?

and, no, one could assume you bought one but there are other explanations. maybe you're considering buying one and want to know if they really are 5-8 weeks or ship out earlier. I've learned to not assuming anything from questions. If someone posts "Hey, I bought a 338LM FDE on x/x and am anxious to get it. Anyone else order the 338 in FDE and have it ship already?", that's much more clear. Oh, and 14 hours isn't much time to "wait". Maybe wait at least a day or so to give folks time to respond.

Just to clarify, I got mine in 3 days from Mile High after calling in my order and confirming it was in stock.

Got some more parts for it too. Sawtooth and RRS arca rails. New scope mount and comp trigger coming tomorrow. Pic to screw with those of you waiting 4-5 weeks. ;)

Reactions: Bradu and hotload
Hey @NoLegs24 - Thanks for starting this thread and saving me $900!!! More like cost me $6000........ ?

Thanks to everybody else chipping in with info on the Brownells deal and Active Junky! @j741 & @Hawk in WY - big help here too! And others...

Adding another AI to the stable. Elite Sand in 338 LM. Hope this Brownells deal doesn’t go tits up.

Will be needing a 300 NM barrel. And/or a 300 PRC barrel? And a 6 Creed barrel. And bolts...

This’ll be my third AXMC and probably 15th AI rifle. Excited to score a deal!!!

Thanks for using the link! I do appreciate the $10. That'll buy me at least 2 1/2 rounds of 300NM :)

My order shows $6085, so I'll keep an eye on the card and ensure they charge correct amount. Just having to try and be patient while waiting to see if it ships.
They wont charge you until your order is ready to ship, so if you see the charge come in, you'll know they have your rifle in.

So this morning (03/06/19) 8:15a.m. AZ time. I called brownells and spoke with Becky.. ...

She said they will honor the code.

I REALLY DON'T know if i made a mistake or not.. but i wanted to spend around $3,000 on a rifle... I really didn't wanted to spend more then that because I don't use it a lot. Maybe 200-300 rounds a year.....

I have until at the end of the day to decide if i want to get it or not...

What color should I go with if i get it? How is the Green color?

• MAKE : ACCURACY INTERNATIONAL--Select--Accuracy International
  • MODEL : AXMC--Select--AXMC
  • CARTRIDGE : 300 WINCHESTER MAGNUM--Select--300 Winchester Magnum
  • CAPACITY : 10+1-ROUND--Select--10+1-Round
  • BARREL LENGTH : 26"

Brownells is a stand up company. I guarantee they won't go back to orders already placed and cancel/change them. If they were going to do that, they would have not been shipping the rifles out to people already.

And asking if someone on here already bought a certain caliber and rifle really doesn't do any good. You got to think there are 100s of people who bought these that aren't on SH. So calling Brownells is the only way to go. And when something says 5-6 week ship times, you should expect that. Anything less is just a bonus.

So this morning (03/06/19) 8:15a.m. AZ time. I called brownells and spoke with Becky.. ...

She said they will honor the code.

I REALLY DON'T know if i made a mistake or not.. but i wanted to spend around $3,000 on a rifle... I really didn't wanted to spend more then that because I don't use it a lot. Maybe 200-300 rounds a year.....

I have until at the end of the day to decide if i want to get it or not...

What color should I go with if i get it? How is the Green color?

• MAKE : ACCURACY INTERNATIONAL--Select--Accuracy International
  • MODEL : AXMC--Select--AXMC
  • CARTRIDGE : 300 WINCHESTER MAGNUM--Select--300 Winchester Magnum
  • CAPACITY : 10+1-ROUND--Select--10+1-Round
  • BARREL LENGTH : 26"

There is nothing like the AXMC. You will not be disappointed. If they will honor the code, get it. You won't find that deal again. Sage Green (green) is an awesome color. One of my favorites and one of the most popular.

And did you order it a while back or did you just call today and ask for the discount?

There is nothing like the AXMC. You will not be disappointed. If they will honor the code, get it. You won't find that deal again. Sage Green (green) is an awesome color. One of my favorites and one of the most popular.

And did you order it a while back or did you just call today and ask for the discount?

I called today and told them I would like to order the stock #100-033-242WB ....in GREEN Color... But I need the %10 OFF Discount. She said to hold a sec... I hold .. she asked for my name.. give them info.. and they said 5 - 8 weeks order...

If anyone wants to order... I am sure they will honor the %10 Discount

I called today and told them I would like to order the stock #100-033-242WB ....in GREEN Color... But I need the %10 OFF Discount. She said to hold a sec... I hold .. she asked for my name.. give them info.. and they said 5 - 8 weeks order...

I think you should jump on it. If you want a green but a more grey/lighter green, the Elite sand is a good one also. But the Sage Green is awesome too.

There isnt really a better complete out of the box rifle as the AXMC.

Do it.
Otherwise you will be thinking about it all the time, and regret it later when the promotion is truly over.
To help you feel better, pick a few items that are not used often and sell them.

Asked about that when I bought mine. IIRC AI had a price increase on newer production and EO still had stock of older which they kept at original price w/o the increase.
Do you know if the older ones would still accept the 2018 barrel profiles?

Do it.
Otherwise you will be thinking about it all the time, and regret it later when the promotion is truly over.
To help you feel better, pick a few items that are not used often and sell them.

Worst case, you don't wind up liking the AXMC, you could sell it for what you paid for it.
So no real risk there.

Reactions: Huskydriver
I really wanted to get this Rifle from EuroOptic but they didn't want to do the %10 OFF Discount when I called them today 03.08.2019... so I Just ordered mine from Brownells today... Green .300 WM....

Never hold this rifle in hand, never shot it a

I really hope i didn't make a mistake. ( will not be shooting a lot this rifle) but I was in market of buying a new .300 WM and it's still going to cost me $1,500 - $3,000 NO MATTER WHAT... (only 1 caliber) plus SCOPE another $3,000..........

I spend the $6,000 for AX-MC rifle and ONLY 1 scope. instead of having 3 diffrent rifles with 3 different scopes, 3 bipods, 3 rifle cases, etc...... At the end of the day, I think I did good because this is the rifle i really wanted to shot and I been thinking about this rifle FOR A LONGGGGGGG TIME!!!!!!!

I ordered in Green

100-033-242WB (*Special Order)

AXMC 300 WM 26" GREEN

Here's an example of the difference in contours of the factory barrels vs. the proof prefits. The top is the 2018 profile. The middle is the pre '18 profile and the bottom is a proof prefit.

I noticed the Brownell's 10% is back. It does state that you cannot use it on the AXMC. But if you call in they may let you do it. It won't get you the extra 4% from ActiveJunky but still a nice discount.

I noticed the Brownell's 10% is back. It does state that you cannot use it on the AXMC. But if you call in they may let you do it. It won't get you the extra 4% from ActiveJunky but still a nice discount.

I can still use it but I haven't taken the plunge yet.

Not buying one as I already have two... but I can get all the way to the final payment page and overview, and it takes the VE5 code for 10 percent off... So looks like it is working? Someone may want to jump on it and get the active junky with it also.

Reactions: ironsight1000yard
That is a good find. Not buying one either but I can confirm that even though it says "Promo codes do not apply to AXMC 338 or 300.Remove item and refresh page to apply code"

But if you just ingore it and proceed, you can enter the code in the "payment" page. It still works.

So do it through active junky to get more $$$ back.

Not buying one as I already have two... but I can get all the way to the final payment page and overview, and it takes the VE5 code for 10 percent off... So looks like it is working? Someone may want to jump on it and get the active junky with it also.

That is a good find. Not buying one either but I can confirm that even though it says "Promo codes do not apply to AXMC 338 or 300.Remove item and refresh page to apply code"

But if you just ingore it and proceed, you can enter the code in the "payment" page. It still works.

So do it through active junky to get more $$$ back.

If you call they will still honor the %10 discount

Bought my AXMC-338 in Elite Sand from Mile High 2 days before I heard about the Brownell's deal and received it 3 days later. I've already had it out twice and have 120 rounds down the tube and couldn't be happier with the deal and performance of my first AI. Only complaint is I couldn't adjust the trigger below 3 lb 4 oz but I can live with that (just have to stop comparing it to my TRG trigger).

Not to get too off topic, but can someone assist with how you adjust the trigger? Overall, the gist I got was "dont try to adjust it..."

Just dropped the hammer on an MC! Brownells deal is still working. How do you know that Active Junky worked? As long as you selected Brownells from their site your good?
Thanks!

Just dropped the hammer on an MC! Brownells deal is still working. How do you know that Active Junky worked? As long as you selected Brownells from their site your good?
Thanks!

I did a small test purchase on Brownells a few days ago and the Active Junky rebate did not work and the Brownells purchase didn't show up in my AJ order history. The click through shows up on AJ, but the order info never showed up. After I placed the order I realized I forgot to temporarily disable my Raspberry Pi DNS filter/server on my network and also forgot to disable the Adblocker on my browser. Make sure any adblocking or filtering in your browser or otherwise is disabled before starting the Active Junky process or they probably won't get the referral link clickthrough and you won't get your cash back.

I have an Elite Sand 300WM AXMC sitting in my cart right now and I'm not sure I can resist much longer, LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: reximus
Bought my AXMC-338 in Elite Sand from Mile High 2 days before I heard about the Brownell's deal and received it 3 days later. I've already had it out twice and have 120 rounds down the tube and couldn't be happier with the deal and performance of my first AI. Only complaint is I couldn't adjust the trigger below 3 lb 4 oz but I can live with that (just have to stop comparing it to my TRG trigger).

Just order the AI competition trigger from MH or EO and you'll be able to adjust down to next to nothing and do 2 stage or 1 stage.

Reactions: dinnerbucket
I did a small test purchase on Brownells a few days ago and the Active Junky rebate did not work and the Brownells purchase didn't show up in my AJ order history. The click through shows up on AJ, but the order info never showed up. After I placed the order I realized I forgot to temporarily disable my Raspberry Pi DNS filter/server on my network and also forgot to disable the Adblocker on my browser. Make sure any adblocking or filtering in your browser or otherwise is disabled before starting the Active Junky process or they probably won't get the referral link clickthrough and you won't get your cash back.

I have an Elite Sand 300WM AXMC sitting in my cart right now and I'm not sure I can resist much longer, LOL

LoL ... I put it in cart MONDAY... actually i put it in cart FEW TIMES and took it out.... BUT i decided today to get it.... NO MATTER HOW I DO THE MATH.... at the end of the day i know I spend a little more $ $ $... But i have what I really wanted. I will shot it 300 - 500 rounds (maybe) a year... I am going to use it for hunting. (i don't mind heavy weight) i had savage weight it 18 lbs.. and i didn't had any problems :) .

But in the long run... I think is worth it.. and I don't think $6k is bad for this rifle..(they still honor ur %10 off discount)

Thanks - I hadn’t seen that video! This is what makes me a little nervous to buy a used AI - that the previous owner would have screwed with the trigger and messed it up.

In my active junky account it shows $253 pending due to be returned May 10th
Just so that everyone can know - AJ can sometimes be up to 3 days later than the promised date. You may get an email on the 10th or 11th saying its been sent to you. It may show up same day, or it may be a day or three later. Just so that folks know not to get too worked up.

Back when Cabela's would have 10 or 15% AJ cashback and you could get Cabelas $100 gift cards for $85 I racked up over $700 in AJ cashback in one quarter. That took them an extra week to process the payment as they said it was the largest quarterly payout they'd had and it needed executive approval. But they did pay out.

Active Junky is pissing me off... in the last 90 minutes I've made 2 more small test purchases on Brownells through Active Junky prior to dropping the money on the AXMC... and Active Junky didn't pick up either of them. I used Chrome for one and Edge for the other and made sure my browser adblocker was disabled and temporarily shut off my Raspberry Pi adblocker DNS server during that time. Both fresh incognito sessions so no prior cache or cookies to potentially screw up the AJ clickthrough. Didn't receive an AJ email for either order yet, and neither order shows up in my AJ purchase history. How the hell are you guys getting AJ to work? 37 minutes left on the Brownells 10% coupon... which is plenty good, but it's hard to leave that extra 4% discount on the table, LOL!

Active Junky is pissing me off... in the last 90 minutes I've made 2 more small test purchases on Brownells through Active Junky prior to dropping the money on the AXMC... and Active Junky didn't pick up either of them. I used Chrome for one and Edge for the other and made sure my browser adblocker was disabled and temporarily shut off my Raspberry Pi adblocker DNS server during that time. Both fresh incognito sessions so no prior cache or cookies to potentially screw up the AJ clickthrough. Didn't receive an AJ email for either order yet, and neither order shows up in my AJ purchase history. How the hell are you guys getting AJ to work? 37 minutes left on the Brownells 10% coupon... which is plenty good, but it's hard to leave that extra 4% discount on the table, LOL!

What about doing it on your phone instead?

I've see AJ confirmation emails take up to 45 minutes post Brownells email confirmation.

If you place the order and don't get the confirmation you can contact AJ and provide them the order info as well as the clickthrough link from their site. I had an order last month not automatically credit. it took them a week and a half but they contacted Brownells and then issued my cashback credit.

What about doing it on your phone?

Just tried that, through my cell provider and not through my home Wifi. Waiting to see if I get a confirmation email from Active Junky.

That's the main reason I never use these rebate click-thru sites is because they always seem to be flaky... sometimes they work, sometimes they don't... and they never seem to work especially on large purchases. But that's how my luck works, LOL

Reactions: ironsight1000yard