• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Massive AXMC Sale!!

You probably don't want to use incognito mode. Just a guess.

Just tried that, through my cell provider and not through my home Wifi. Waiting to see if I get a confirmation email from Active Junky.

That's the main reason I never use these rebate click-thru sites is because they always seem to be flaky... sometimes they work, sometimes they don't... and they never seem to work especially on large purchases. But that's how my luck works, LOL

You probably don't want to use incognito mode. Just a guess.

I didn't use incognito for the order through my phone. No AJ email yet and it's not showing in my purchase history on the AJ site, but I know that can take a while to update.

11 minutes left on the coupon, may as well just go for it and hope for the best. $5832 with the Active Junky 4% rebate would be great, but $6075 isn't bad either for a new AXMC, LOL

EDIT:

Ordered a 300WM in Elite Sand with 1 minute to go on the 10% coupon. I hope you bastards enjoyed killing my credit card via peer pressure. Keeping my fingers crossed the Active Junky rebate comes through.

Probably going to be a while before I can justify spending even more money on a 300 PRC barrel, another Spuhr mount, and probably a Zero Compromise 5-27 for it.

Not sure what I want to do for a 300 PRC barrel... Mile High or Dave Tooley probably have blanks on hand and could probably spin one up pretty quickly. I'm thinking of ordering a gain twist heavy palma from Bartlein, so that would probably be 6+ months out for the blank.

Last edited:
If you don't see it in a few days, report it missing and select the correct clickthrough ID. They'll post it to your account in a bit after that as another poster said. I've had to do it, never been disappointed.

That's my plan if it doesn't show up on its own, hopefully AJ support can assist. I saved the click through time and tracking code.

Off to the FFL tomorrow to have them forward their FFL to Brownells... yay!

you probably have a bit of time. Figure at least 2 weeks if not the quoted 5-8 weeks for shipment. nice thing is they shipped mine 2nd day even though it could have gone ground.

I know it sounds odd, but I'm actually hoping it dosen't ship for a few weeks... the longer the better actually. That gives my wallet time to recover from buying that AX308 from the PX here two weeks ago and hopefully find a few more things in the back of the safe to sell while it's waiting to ship...

Earlier is better to get the AJ $ back.

I know it sounds odd, but I'm actually hoping it dosen't ship for a few weeks... the longer the better actually. That gives my wallet time to recover from buying that AX308 from the PX here two weeks ago and hopefully find a few more things in the back of the safe to sell while it's waiting to ship...

Earlier is better to get the AJ $ back.

LOL... good point. AJ won't process the rebate until Brownells processes and ships the order.

Now I need to get busy trying to find a place to shoot to 1500Y+ on a semi-regular basis to really take advantage of the AXMC.

Was about to order one using the Active junky/Brownell codes. Looks like they aren't allowing discounts on the AXMC's anymore.

Side note - If anyone is selling a lightly used AXMC shoot me a PM.

Attachments

• Brownells AXMC.png
    Brownells AXMC.png
    53.1 KB · Views: 108
Thank you! Missed that.
Looks like you missed more.
Go though active junky to get 4% more back.
And ignore the warning you see on the that page and proceed.
You can enter the code on the "payment" page.

By calling them, you throw away 4%, which is about $240.

Also the 10% code expired for now. Wait a few days for the next one.

Just an update... when I ordered Friday night I was worried because I didn't receive any Active Junky confirmation emails or in my account info for my 2 test orders nor the AXMC order. Monday morning when I woke up and Brownells was once again in their regular business hours, not only did I receive additional emails from Brownells with order numbers assigned (not the initial confirmation emails they send right after placing a web order) but I also received 3 emails from Active Junky confirming the 4% rebate on the 2 test orders plus the AXMC order. Yay! So it appears AJ doesn't process the rebate until Brownells processes your order and sends you an email with the actual order number assigned which may take until the next business day depending when you place your order.

My Elite Sand 300WM AXMC is showing backordered... we'll see when it ships! I'm not in a rush, I'm actually hoping it doesn't ship for 2 weeks... even 6 weeks would be OK (aka: it ships right after a fresh billing cycle on the card, LOL)

Now to decide on a contour and gain twist rate and get a barrel on order through Bartlein for 300PRC. And maybe order a second barrel for 300 or 338 Norma Mag. And maybe also start looking for a 338 bolt body and 338 magazines. LOL

Last edited:
Just an update... when I ordered Friday night I was worried because I didn't receive any Active Junky confirmation emails or in my account info for my 2 test orders nor the AXMC order. Monday morning when I woke up and Brownells was once again in their regular business hours, not only did I receive additional emails from Brownells with order numbers assigned (not the initial confirmation emails they send right after placing a web order) but I also received 3 emails from Active Junky confirming the 4% rebate on the 2 test orders plus the AXMC order. Yay! So it appears AJ doesn't process the rebate until Brownells processes your order and sends you an email with the actual order number assigned which may take until the next business day depending when you place your order.

My Elite Sand 300WM AXMC is showing backordered... we'll see when it ships!

Now to decided on a contour and gain twist rate and get a barrel on order through Bartlein for 300PRC. And maybe order a second barrel for 300 or 338 Norma Mag. And maybe also start looking for a 338 bolt body and 338 magazines. LOL

I'm in the same boat as you. Placed my order late on Friday and wasn't sure if it went through or not. I am still showing backordered and believe that you ordered the best combo, because I did the same!!

Keeping my fingers crossed.

I"d expect about 2 weeks minimum for shipping. Hopefully not the quoted 5-8 weeks but it may be. Mine arrived at FFL today but I can't find time to go pick i up for a week or so.

I think I broke it. Someone help.

Safety won’t engage and I also can’t get the bolt to disassemble.

Nothing changed other than I got it out of the safe today. I can get the shroud to rotate, but it will not remove from the bolt body.

I made sure the screws on the shroud are tight. Even disassembled the shroud without luck. WTF? Any ideas?

I think I broke it. Someone help.

Safety won’t engage and I also can’t get the bolt to disassemble.

Nothing changed other than I got it out of the safe today. I can get the shroud to rotate, but it will not remove from the bolt body.

I made sure the screws on the shroud are tight. Even disassembled the shroud without luck. WTF? Any ideas?

Put it back in the action and into battery. Make sure the safety is in the middle position, then remove the bolt. It can then easily be broken down. You do not want it in the full rearward position.

Reactions: Andielouroo
Put it back in the action and into battery. Make sure the safety is in the middle position, then remove the bolt. It can then easily be broken down. You do not want it in the full rearward position.

Safety won’t move from the fire position

Don’t know how to upload video or I would.

So I managed to get the safety to the middle position by manually pulling back on the firing pin assembly and actuating the safety.

I then installed the pin assembly into the 308 bolt body and it functions perfectly. Apparently it’s the magnum bolt body (which is literally brand new)?

So I managed to get the safety to the middle position by manually pulling back on the firing pin assembly and actuating the safety.

I then installed the pin assembly into the 308 bolt body and it functions perfectly. Apparently it’s the magnum bolt body (which is literally brand new)?

Excellent. Some of those can be a tad tight. It will loosen up over time. A little bit of you choice of gun oil down the lever should help. It's just begging to be shot, that's all ;)

Excellent. Some of those can be a tad tight. It will loosen up over time. A little bit of you choice of gun oil down the lever should help. It's just begging to be shot, that's all ;)

The problem is when I put it back in the magnum bolt body it still doesn’t function. Guess I’m going to see how good AIs customer service is tomorrow.

Can someone tell me what is included with the rifle or a pic of the box layout of the contents? Thanks!

The problem is when I put it back in the magnum bolt body it still doesn’t function. Guess I’m going to see how good AIs customer service is tomorrow.

Strange. Just to check, you are rotating the firing pin assembly completely until you hear a click when re-assembling right?

Strange. Just to check, you are rotating the firing pin assembly completely until you hear a click when re-assembling right?

Correct. I just emailed Mile High since it’s brand new and I got it from them and they’re a service center. I’ll see what they say.

It’s ok because FedEx lost the Spuhr Mount I ordered to be able to mount my preferred scope last week and some of the reloading components took 2 weeks. Getting this rifle to the range has been a comedy of errors. ?

Correct. I just emailed Mile High since it’s brand new and I got it from them and they’re a service center. I’ll see what they say.

It’s ok because FedEx lost the Spuhr Mount I ordered to be able to mount my preferred scope last week and some of the reloading components took 2 weeks. Getting this rifle to the range has been a comedy of errors. ?

I feel you. In the same boat with a failure currently. Best of luck (Mile High is great to deal with too - no worries there).

I feel you. In the same boat with a failure currently. Best of luck (Mile High is great to deal with too - no worries there).

Just an update:

Sent an email to Joe at Mile High last night around midnight. He called me back at 7:30 this morning to ask about the issue and then called me back 5 mins later after talking to the AI smith.

Apparently it’s a known issue with the magnum bolt body as the smith had heard of the exact issue I’m having. They gave me the contact info for the correct person to talk to at AI.

Huge props to Mile High for crazy good service after the sale.

ETA: AI wants the gun back for inspection.

Last edited:
Reactions: AIAW
Did the same thing with 10% code and AJ for an AT. Got my refund almost immediately. Cannot wait for this thing to ship, hopefully not the 5-8 weeks as forecasted.

Reactions: reximus
Starting to get kits for other caliber. 308 bolt body is OOS as previously mentioned by someone.

I am curious about do they have Dark Earth 308 magazine adapter? I can only find pale brown and black.

Starting to get kits for other caliber. 308 bolt body is OOS as previously mentioned by someone.

I am curious about do they have Dark Earth 308 magazine adapter? I can only find pale brown and black.
Only PB and Black according to eurooptic. I got black adapter and black mags so my SA cailbers are of a different color. :)

Reactions: ironsight1000yard
Brownells coupon code "NAY" now up for 10% off. And, AJ is at 6% cashback for Brownells at present. If you can get it all to work, net amount will be $5710.50 (plus $10 FFL fee for non-edge members).

Brownells coupon code "NAY" now up for 10% off. And, AJ is at 6% cashback for Brownells at present. If you can get it all to work, net amount will be $5710.50 (plus $10 FFL fee for non-edge members).
Have you tried to test order an AXMC with NAY code to see if it works for the 10% discount? If so, would be a great news for someone who has missed previous window of opportunity.

Have you tried to test order an AXMC with NAY code to see if it works for the 10% discount? If so, would be a great news for someone who has missed previous window of opportunity.
Yes, it worked to get to last step of checkout and then apply code. Just a question of if they cancel it after placing order due to it stating coupons are not allowed.

That is an interesting idea, going black with adapter and mag may be even a better idea than going pale brown adapter and then a Dark Earth mag.

Would you mind post a picture of the black adapter and mag on your AXMC?

Only PB and Black according to eurooptic. I got black adapter and black mags so my SA cailbers are of a different color. :)

Not sure if it is just on my phone but there is nowhere to input the NAY code in my cart.

Edit: by the time my wife told me to get it and I figured out how to use the code, it expired. If another 10% code pops up please let me know.

Last edited:
Dammit. My order was cancelled due to green ATs being discontinued. Guess I have to wait for another code.

I received my rifle AXMC from brownells about 2 weeks ago. Today I got a letter in the mail just to thank me for my purchase and hoping I will do business with them again.

I received my rifle AXMC from brownells about 2 weeks ago. Today I got a letter in the mail just to thank me for my purchase and hoping I will do business with them again.
Funny, I was just coming to post about the same letter. Nice touch actually for that amount of spend.