• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Masterpiece Arms MPA 338

ethridgemd

Private
Minuteman
Dec 12, 2010
Colorado
Does anyone own or have any experience with the MPA 338? I'm looking for a long range rifle (1800-2000 yrds) and am trying to decide between a true custom or a semi custom rifle. Thanks for the insights/advise.

Reactions: wtmyers
I do not have a 338 from them. But, I did just receive my 300 Norma Mag from MPA a week ago. If there are any questions i can answer for you I will gladly try.
I was able to put a few rounds through it today and was honestly shocked at how little recoil the rifle has. I shot off a bench using a bipod and i am not exaggerating when I say it has less recoil than my 6.5 Creedmoor Bergara HMR. The muzzle break it comes with is very effective. I am waiting for my suppressors but they are in time out until at least September.
The fit and finish are very nice on the rifle and the action is very smooth. Trigger came set at one lb and has no creep and is very crisp. Please ask if there is anything I can fill you in on.
Chris

I have owned and my friend currently has my 338 Lapua in an MPA. All I can say is it shoots. 7-10 hits at a mile with 285 amax as long as its not windy with ease.