• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision Matbock Tarsier Eclipse

LivefreeRdie

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 15, 2012
sweet home Alabama
I don't endorse or put myself out there often, however, I've gotta give a shout out to Matbock and their Tarsier Eclipse ...outstanding!!...looked at my feet to pick out blades of grass and looked out to 7-800yds to clearly distinguish tree branches ect...good stuff and just as advertised ..was happy with a single PVS-14, instantly wanted to go to a dual...just my humble opinion. Give em a look.
W.

I don't endorse or put myself out there often, however, I've gotta give a shout out to Matbock and their Tarsier Eclipse ...outstanding!!...looked at my feet to pick out blades of grass and looked out to 7-800yds to clearly distinguish tree branches ect...good stuff and just as advertised ..was happy with a single PVS-14, instantly wanted to go to a dual...just my humble opinion. Give em a look.
W.

This is an old concept (Butler creek covers with holes poked in them) that has gotten a new very good execution! The Tarsier Eclipse with its adjustable depth of field is the shining star of this product. In addition it is really well liked by the Navy for use with PVS 15s as it gives them basically a mechanical / optical variable gain that the 15s lack. I know these guys and shot this video for them while I was training the Ada County Sheriffs department in the use of Night Vision for their Special Boat crews. Kinda fun running on the water at night in the dark!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Y5wvhQnck4

This is an old concept (Butler creek covers with holes poked in them) that has gotten a new very good execution! The Tarsier Eclipse with its adjustable depth of field is the shining star of this product. In addition it is really well liked by the Navy for use with PVS 15s as it gives them basically a mechanical / optical variable gain that the 15s lack. I know these guys and shot this video for them while I was training the Ada County Sheriffs department in the use of Night Vision for their Special Boat crews. Kinda fun running on the water at night in the dark!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Y5wvhQnck4

That's what we used on 15's, A BC cap with a hole that just so happened to be the size of a 7.62x51 neck. MTE is executed much better though, I must say.