• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Matching rings-a belated Valentines gift

SNIPERS4DUMMIES

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
May 21, 2004
Where the Gators swell
I just completed a trade with member <span style="font-size: 14pt"><span style="color: #FF0000">DPKDAVIS</span></span> and according to him, the military is running this set of rings-as per his messages. So if anyone is looking for a correct military spec build please use this post as a reference in your parts selection.

(side note) I'm guessing he purchased his own wedding band without his wife's consent-enjoy
smile.gif

Yes, I traded the rings, sight unseen (for future wise-@ss remarks)

CIMG5678_zps6655d6b8.jpg

CIMG5677_zpseb315b5a.jpg

Re: Matching rings-a belated Valentines gift

S4D - you're a good egg. Instead of posting some profanity laden post about what stupid sack <span style="font-size: 14pt"><span style="color: #FF0000">DPKDAVIS</span></span> is in order to let the rest of us know to NEVER deal with him - you bring us levity.

Tip of the hat to you good Sir.

May each of those serve you well as flashlight mounts.

Good luck

Nice stuff. I was the recipient of a similar "good deal" yesterday, though it was Amazon where I found it, not here.

You lucky bastard! I have been lookin for some of those rings for a long time, all mine are boring and look the same.

Looks nice!! I can hardly tell a difference between the two!!

He is right. I know it because he just sold ANOTHER pair just like those...

I had the same thing happen to me once from this blowhard, know-it-all dickhead in KY who shall remain nameless.

After KY refused to correct the mistake, I tracked down the other hide member who...SHOCKER!!...received a mismatched pair as well. Did the swap direct and eliminated the asshole in the middle.

Thats so you can re-mount the scope in the right direction by just looking at the rings.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Brenneman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thats so you can re-mount the scope in the right direction by just looking at the rings. </div></div>

I was wondering why my reticle seemed so small, but I was afraid to post the question....the difference in color should also help identify which end to look through.

Now which way does the barrel point?

Find another ripped off member and between the two if you get a matching set! Or sell to me for my milspec remington 700 custom with a sniper stock
grin.gif