• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maybe dont sell shit to Biden voters

If i had to guess, they are loosing at most 2% of customers. .01% Biden voters and 1.99% assholes like me who tell them it's none of their fucking business who I voted for.

Unfortunately, it's exactly their business since the left is trying to hold manufacturers and other firearms business liable for the actions of their customers.

I too applaud Fenix's actions...if you voted to put an enemy of the 2nd A into power, then suck eggs...you don't need guns and ammo from an internet provider which your chose politician wants to put out of business. Basically, go fuck yourself is appropriate in this circumstance.

However, I did read the article which then turned to compare this private company's policy to that of Twitter/FB/YouTube/etc and did so on a false basis.

To me, these so called media outlets are just like the major networks 30-40 years or so ago. That is, at the time there were very limited sources for news, they had sort of a monopoly given the need for broadcast bandwidth licenses, and the Fairness Doctrine (not Equal Time) required that they "broadcasters to devote some of their airtime to discussing controversial matters of public interest, and to air contrasting views regarding those matters", that they "required that contrasting viewpoints be presented" and "The demise of this FCC rule has been considered by some to be a contributing factor for the rising level of party polarization in the United States."

My understanding is that Fairness was repealed by the FCC as more and more outlets for info became available and due to, what I consider wrong, the conclusion that it unconstitutionally restricted 1st A rights of the press.

To me, the social blather outlets and YouTube/Google are also almost defacto monopolies, dominate a lot of the information space, and have a huge impact on the political scene in this country so no...I do not think they are anywhere in the same fucking universe as an ammo manf deciding who to sell to and who not.

Cheers

The only way this matters is every gun manufacturer ammo manufacturer retailer wholesalers etc etc stop selling anything to LE and .gov, hell even .mil. Yes I know there are a lot of these people who are very pro 2A but like the shitbag gun owners we pay for their sins so to must they.
This example is nothing more of a stunt. It means nothing

I too applaud Fenix's actions...if you voted to put an enemy of the 2nd A into power, then suck eggs...you don't need guns and ammo from an internet provider which your chose politician wants to put out of business. Basically, go fuck yourself is appropriate in this circumstance.

However, I did read the article which then turned to compare this private company's policy to that of Twitter/FB/YouTube/etc and did so on a false basis.

To me, these so called media outlets are just like the major networks 30-40 years or so ago. That is, at the time there were very limited sources for news, they had sort of a monopoly given the need for broadcast bandwidth licenses, and the Fairness Doctrine (not Equal Time) required that they "broadcasters to devote some of their airtime to discussing controversial matters of public interest, and to air contrasting views regarding those matters", that they "required that contrasting viewpoints be presented" and "The demise of this FCC rule has been considered by some to be a contributing factor for the rising level of party polarization in the United States."

My understanding is that Fairness was repealed by the FCC as more and more outlets for info became available and due to, what I consider wrong, the conclusion that it unconstitutionally restricted 1st A rights of the press.

To me, the social blather outlets and YouTube/Google are also almost defacto monopolies, dominate a lot of the information space, and have a huge impact on the political scene in this country so no...I do not think they are anywhere in the same fucking universe as an ammo manf deciding who to sell to and who not.

Cheers
I believe the difference was that the broadcasters had to use publicly owned airwaves. The stipulations on content were required for holding a government granted license.

Reactions: Baron23
Unfortunately, it's exactly their business since the left is trying to hold manufacturers and other firearms business liable for the actions of their customers.

Civics 101: Americans have a secret vote and cannot be compelled to reveal their vote. Yeah, I can stand on principle better than most because I bought when it was cheap.

It would be nice if all gun shops did this. by doing this, it puts it right in the shitbag‘s dems face and forces them to see the consequence of their actions. Either they stay proud and walk away their head held high or they check the Trump box which allows them to realize just how much of an asshole piece of shit they really are.

Kinda like the Democrats that are members of the gun forums..... why? Why are they here? I understand old Democrats liked guns too, but those days are long gone. The dems today stand for dismantling of the American way of life. I feel dems really are just communists in denial. They are The foot soldiers for the Globalists and as I have stated in the past, they are the very definition of the enemy within. Some knowingly some unknowingly...but all enemies and they are all doing their best to undermine and destroy this country completely from the inside.

All this does is bring out the hypocrisy of both sides!
its not hypocrisy....its making the left actually start playing by the rules THEY created.

it would be hypocrisy for the left to start complaining about it.

the left have created and fostered this "cancel culture" bullshit...why should we take the "high road" and keep constantly getting kicked in the nuts for doing so?

this is just like Barrett not selling .50s to CA police.

In order to buy ammo, I need to know did you vote for Biden.

My answer: No

SJW answer: No

How can the dealer tell the difference?
Obviously it's just to make a point. Like someone pointed out, it's a secret ballot. But when you check the box, you know.

I would , triple the price on gun broker or more and sell ammo to them only 50.00 per bullet , lol hell Id reload and sell them what reloading stuff I have at a craziest prices ever seen , increases the price of powder per kernel , primers one at a time , bullets the same way . special prices for special people .

If i had to guess, they are loosing at most 2% of customers. .01% Biden voters and 1.99% assholes like me who tell them it's none of their fucking business who I voted for.
Admittedly anyone who answers like that is unlikely to have voted biden

As @918v said: You can require that they fill out voter registration forms as a Republican LOL....Call it your "Terms of Service". LOL

I've bought ammo from these guys. I would do so again. But they seem to be sold out of everything for the last year. This is a nice publicity act from them.

Reactions: 65x55guy
I live right around the corner from them and see them at my local gun shows. I buy from them good product

Kinda like the Democrats that are members of the gun forums..... why? Why are they here? I understand old Democrats liked guns too, but those days are long gone. The dems today stand for dismantling of the American way of life. I feel dems really are just communists in denial. They are The foot soldiers for the Globalists and as I have stated in the past, they are the very definition of the enemy within. Some knowingly some unknowingly...but all enemies and they are all doing their best to undermine and destroy this country completely from the inside.
I will try to say this politely. Our country is being ruined by traditional globalist politicians on both sides of the aisle. Both Bush administrations did a great deal of damage. While true, that the democrats have become very open about it, there are rino Republicans supporting the same problems. The gun control debate amongst globalist politicians is a farse. It is theatrical. The globalists need control. How can they get it? They control both sides of the debate and keep the conservative side engaged with issues of abortion and gun control while ruining the country with poor monetary and foreign policy decisions.

JFK tried to move away from the Federal Reserve. Look what happened. DJT headed a populist movement for the good of America. He was elected because he ran as a Republican...one of the two globalist parties. He infiltrated it. That is why he is so hated.

What we now have is a clearly (not clandestinely) divided America. Many average Americans believe it is the Democrats vs. The Republicans. It is not. It is the populist movement that sees how the citizens of America would benefit from policy that helps Americas and not crooked foreign interests/donors vs. the globalists. The globalists have been sinking their teeth into total world control since shortly after WWI. Since freedom loving people just want to be left alone, it is not in their nature to fight for power. They only fight when they feel significant constraints on their freedoms. It is over a century later. The Globalists have been leading a very well orchestrated power grab while we have been enjoying freedom, mostly. A little less everyday, but for the most part, there were not quickly advancing attacks on our freedom. Now everything is in overdrive. Add to that the rhetoric from the media and politicians and you have a very divided and angry population. One side wants their free shit. The other side wants their freedom. The globalists, they want chaos. Why? With enough chaos, the average person will beg for their help. They will beg them to fix things, to rebuild. When they rebuild it, they will set themselves in the seat of power. All freedom will be gone and all wealth will be theirs. That is the end game, and they don't all identify as Democrats.

Instead of fighting amongst ourselves we need to work to educate people to what is truly happening and the effects of their stimulus checks and welfare and free college. What does money printing do to the economy, etc. When we fight amongst ourselves we fall into their trap. Order out of chaos is the globalists' game, and they seem to win every time. We should stop helping them create the chaos.

Just think maybe if someone discriminated against them based on political affiliation it would inadvertently cause them to defend their 2nd Amendment right?

They like to boast its ok for private companies to censor and restrict free speech and 1A.

Proof of political affiliation and any registered Democrats are denied services. Fuck em.

Unless you support the redcoats and their sympathizers. Then Fuck you too. ;)

20210214_114448.jpg

Reactions: netranger6
I do plan on getting a C&R permit eventually, but as far as an FFL and opening a gun store? Nah, I'll pass. However, if I did run a gun store I'd sell to ANYONE who fits the legal requirements and has the money to pay. At the end of the day it's a business not a popularity contest. As much as I shit on Leftists and SJWs here, I do have friends who are those and they do own guns and shoot. So this whole bullshit theory that all people on the Left hate guns and refuse to own them is total bullshit. Most ironic thing is of all my friends I got, my only friend who's completely anti-gun is a Conservative. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: SmileMaker
Oh well if they "like" guns, I guess its ok if they voted for Biden and support the Democrat agenda. Gtfo.

That is the point. Its all fun and games until its not. Nobody is willing to stand up. Nobody is willing to make them feel the consequences of their actions. There were decent Germans and their Jew friends who voted for Hitler with good intentions.

They'll be the first to surrender their fun and games and demand you do the same.

Reactions: srtsam
Just require a NRA,GOA,2AF etc membership to purchase.
I have found that playing Trump speeches in my store causes the leftists shits to flee while making strange screeching noises.

• Haha
Reactions: Pbgt
Fenix is a good company. They are in the next town over from where I work. They attend and set up a display at our annual 2nd Amendment March at our Capitol in Lansing every year, which is a very important event IMO. They are one of a dozen or so companies that attend and help spread the work to get patriots to attend, we always want more attendance, hoping for it to grow each year. My organization bought 10K rounds from them last year to be donated to local events, and I look forward to doing it again.

Just before this story hit, there was another one dealing with the police station trying to fine them for mask noncompliance. Some Karen called and complained, so they dispatched an officer to their business. Not only did they tell them to pound sand, they quit selling to law enforcement after that.
https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/m...nition-cited-for-mask-mandate-non-compliance/

Principles...they has it. And they aren't up for sale.