• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

McCarthy Out

HN3hHNobg6vT.jpeg

Lmfao!! And EVERYONE begged Lauren Bobert to vote him in! She was holding out because she didn’t trust him! Majorie green or whatever her dumb ass name begged Lauren to change her vote! Now this? Wtf! We are so screwed! 🤣🤣🤣
MTG it appears only wanted committee positions. I remember when that whole ordeal came about earlier this year.

No change...

Why are we suckers for grandstanding dipshits posing as leaders.

Conservatives deserve better leaders...
They aren't leaders. They are representatives. They are supposed to represent the people's will, not lead them. Calling them leaders is a lie that gets drilled into people through schools and the media.

But to the point, nothing will change. It's all theater. There might be minor concessions and more empty promises, but McCarthy will be Speaker again, albeit with a slight mark on his record, but things won't change.

slick claims he isn't running again. all he had to do was keep his word, and he couldn't do that.
funny thing is he was confident he would survive the vote, and said so right before the vote.
something tells me he got burnt and didn't get the dem votes he sold out for over the last 9 months. :p

McCarthy on news live right now giving his farewell and of course poking at those who voted him out. All the Republican leaders past and present saying McCarthy was a good guy and should still be Speaker. He is a loser - losing sports teams replace their coaches when they cannot win - why should Republicans keep losing leaders (McConnell and McCarthy). All the talking heads want the GOP to "go along to get along" but they may as well be Democrats then (maybe they are uniparty after all!).

Screw all the so called conservative scumbags they are all worthless. this whole charade is just some stupid drama bullshit and just a waste of everybody's time. Now they will waste another couple months replacing that worthless moron with another worthless moron, meanwhile the democrats/communists are laughing their ass off at how stupid the these bozos are and taking more and more of our freedoms away. these idiots are just too stupid to do anything about it, we are so screwed all these idiot so called republicans may as well just throw in the towel/raise the white flag and join the other side. I'm just sick to death of all the stupid drama fuck them all !!!!

the tree house threads say that Byron Donald’s is named as a possible replacement In the comments section. There is a tweet to that effect.

Maxwell

Screw all the so called conservative scumbags they are all worthless. this whole charade is just some stupid drama bullshit and just a waste of everybody's time. Now they will waste another couple months replacing that worthless moron with another worthless moron, meanwhile the democrats/communists are laughing their ass off at how stupid the these bozos are and taking more and more of our freedoms away. these idiots are just too stupid to do anything about it, we are so screwed all these idiot so called republicans may as well just throw in the towel/raise the white flag and join the other side. I'm just sick to death of all the stupid drama fuck them all !!!!
Exactly. They are all to busy trying to prove “your wrong and their right” that the Dems walk by them changing policy.

While they are arguing who goes to church more and who wants to spend less, the Dems pass bills 20x what they could have before with McCarthy up there..as useless as he was.

Reactions: TmisterE
This is probably the most plastic banana response so far I have seen. But at least he admitted in an oblique way that he is for keeping everything rolling along just as it has been. Uniparty.

This is probably the most plastic banana response so far I have seen. But at least he admitted in an oblique way that he is for keeping everything rolling along just as it has been. Uniparty.

FuFuFuFuck Judas Pence, what a typical bullshit Republican response by the saggy ballsack establishment.
" No work is getting done by this political stunt"
Bitch please! WTF have the Republicans done with their majority these past 8 months.
It's about time we start kicking the RINO globalist wing to the curb, please Jesus let McConnell be next!

They can all be bought, all of them. Play politics with real life issues that effect our lives.

FuFuFuFuck Judas Pence, what a typical bullshit Republican response by the saggy ballsack establishment.
" No work is getting done by this political stunt"
Bitch please! WTF have the Republicans done with their majority these past 8 months.
It's about time we start kicking the RINO globalist wing to the curb, please Jesus let McConnell be next!
McConnell Would probably die there though he’s utterly not useful.

McCarthy on news live right now giving his farewell and of course poking at those who voted him out. All the Republican leaders past and present saying McCarthy was a good guy and should still be Speaker. He is a loser - losing sports teams replace their coaches when they cannot win - why should Republicans keep losing leaders (McConnell and McCarthy). All the talking heads want the GOP to "go along to get along" but they may as well be Democrats then (maybe they are uniparty after all!).
And why they're at it, can anything be done about deadhead Mitch?

Reactions: Maxwell
From before the vote:

In just over 12 minutes, he articulated the position of a true conservative better than any Republican candidate has done so far. This is a masterclass in establishing a stance with moral and logical clarity in a way that I haven't seen since Ron Paul was still pursuing the presidency.

"If the Democrats want to own McCarthy, then they can have him." :ROFLMAO: Well, it appears they didn't want him, but 210 Republicans did. Time to find ways to oust them as well.

I might be more sympathetic to McCarthy if he hadn't sold us out so hard during previous shutdown negotiations. The man demonstrated that he has no backbone, he has no principles, he has no moral clarity, and that he simply has the job because he wanted it more than anytime else which is a terrible qualify for a leader. Good riddance.

And let the republican circular firing squad begin, again.

The real telling thing is how long it took him to process that question.

Reactions: Maxwell
The real telling thing is how long it took him to process that question.
“Let me say that chaos is never Americas friend”. Considering the interviewer strung her question out for over 30 seconds, and Mike still needed additional processing time, then framed his response like this. Response seems off center given the question.

Last edited: