• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

McConnell seizes up again.

Stop and think what would be going through your head if this was one of your loved ones. If you have the means, and even if not Dr visits and getting him out of work, or playing in his shop whatever would be the top thing. He has to know this is going on. So my question is why does he not say enough is enough and sit down and ride the rest out in total comfort.

First is the ego maniac part of it, he has the power and does not want to let go of it. The other side of it is people have invested a great deal in him to push things their way, they want to squeeze every dime out of that investment....you can call it dirty money if you like. They will not let him retire. I would not be shocked if he has been told you will stay there till you die, if you don't and want to retire you will likely die not too long after you retire, and you never know your kids and grand kids might "die suddenly".

My fix, nuke everything during a pres before congress type deal. Get them all in one stroke. Never happen, the only ones that could do that kind of thing have already bought and paid for everyone there.

Stop and think what would be going through your head if this was one of your loved ones. If you have the means, and even if not Dr visits and getting him out of work, or playing in his shop whatever would be the top thing. He has to know this is going on. So my question is why does he not say enough is enough and sit down and ride the rest out in total comfort.

First is the ego maniac part of it, he has the power and does not want to let go of it. The other side of it is people have invested a great deal in him to push things their way, they want to squeeze every dime out of that investment....you can call it dirty money if you like. They will not let him retire. I would not be shocked if he has been told you will stay there till you die, if you don't and want to retire you will likely die not too long after you retire, and you never know your kids and grand kids might "die suddenly".

My fix, nuke everything during a pres before congress type deal. Get them all in one stroke. Never happen, the only ones that could do that kind of thing have already bought and paid for everyone there.

1693485734932.png

Good luck finding a Jack Ryan.

I was so relieved to hear ol’ cocaine Mitch wasn’t having mini strokes every time he appeared in public - just a small neurological condition that’s caused him to lose the ability to speak or move . Everything is fine just fine . Him and Fetterman/Herman Munster and Stabanaw are going to get with super smart and healthy President Biden and hatch out not only a balanced fiscally responsible budget but also another economic stimulus plan that’ll actually work and a quick and peaceful resolution to the Ukrainian money laundering operation- er I mean war against evil Russia.

His staff will never let him retire.

Because they will lose all their power.

Mitch McConnell probably pisses in his bed and doesn’t know what color the sky is anymore. So un elected staffers run him and have infinite power in Washington as a result.

They will never ever let go of that until he is dead. It’s not about term limits for politicians it’s about limiting the power, longevity and influence of un elected staff.

That is the swamp. The guys that push the vote button are mostly just empty Suits told what to do by the bureaucracy that runs them.

I pity people like McConnell as he’s too demented at this point to know any better than what his staff is telling him.

Sick.

Last edited:

Seems logical to you and I.....but we aren't OWNED. These scumbags paid a heavy price to gain what they have. They will die in office because their owners have invested to much in them and they are too close to their goal of destroying the U.S.
I imagine it's like being smuggled into the country......indentured servant. You work until the debt is paid or your family members pay the price. Some debts are beyond repayment. That's my uneducated hillbilly theory anyway.

Reactions: fpgt72

Mitch McConnell probably pisses in his bed and doesn’t know what color the sky is anymore. So an elected staffers run him and have infinite power in Washington as a result.

They will never ever let go of that until he is dead. It’s not about term limits for politicians it’s about limiting the power, longevity and influence of an elected staff.

That is the swamp. The guys that push the vote button are mostly just empty. Suits told what to do by the bureaucracy that runs them.

I pity people like McConnell he’s too demented at this point to know any better then what his staff is telling him.

Sick.
His term doesn’t end until January 2027. The only way he will be replaced until then is by resigning, dies or by recall.

Ask yourselves why the other Republicans in office don’t remove him. Crickets. Rhino’s or Maga republicans makes no difference. It’s all a show folks. Too many of people live and die fools without every realizing the truth. How many of you believe voting straight “R” will save the day?

His term doesn’t end until January 2027. The only way he will be replaced until then is by resigning, dies or by recall.
Well, you know two of those options aren't on the table.

Democrats and their RINOs will never be impeached or recalled by their own. He'll never resign as long as it's breathing and not smelling of decomp. Dianne Feinstein is an example of that.

He'll resign postmortem.

Strangely enough I was looking for a "wind up Mitch McConnell" image and happened across this instead ?
Yea it's a real thing for sale at some random place (didn't look into it too close).
So any girl (or I guess kinky guy) can get fucked by Mitch the Bitch whenever they want to ?

i-got-paid-to-model-a-mitch-mcconnell-dildo-resize.jpg

Strangely enough I was looking for a "wind up Mitch McConnell" image and happened across this instead ?
Yea it's a real thing for sale at some random place (didn't look into it too close).
So any girl (or I guess kinky guy) can get fucked by Mitch the Bitch whenever they want to ?

View attachment 8217243
As we all do, even without the phallus.

View attachment 8217243
He’s been fucking you and every American for a long time!

We'll find out it was the evil Dr. Loveless the whole time:

Biden. Never had a job.

McCarthy. Never had a job.

Shumer. Never had a job.

McConnell. Never had a job.

Kamala. Never had a job.

I could go on. But I think you see the problem.

We not only have leaders that have never worked outside government, we have leaders who have never worked outside government and display obvious mental deficiency.

Biden, McConnell, Fetterman, Feinstein, Kamala.

Is "doomed" too strong of word?

If you're a airline captain, they automatically kick you out of the left seat at 67. Because the FAA has determined with their infinite wisdom, that you are too old to be trusted with the responsibility of a multi million dollar aircraft, and up to or over 300 people's lives....

But it's OK to have a sitting President who supposedly runs the free world, who can't put a coherent sentence together. And a Senate leader who freezes up tighter than a Yugo with no oil in the crankcase...... Simply brilliant government logic.

^^^ From 1959 to 2007 the age was 60, then it was changed to 65, and only last year to 67. The main reason it was raised was a shortage of pilots.

If you're a airline captain, they automatically kick you out of the left seat at 67. Because the FAA has determined with their infinite wisdom, that you are too old to be trusted with the responsibility of a multi million dollar aircraft, and up to or over 300 people's lives....

But it's OK to have a sitting President who supposedly runs the free world, who can't put a coherent sentence together. And a Senate leader who freezes up tighter than a Yugo with no oil in the crankcase...... Simply brilliant government logic.
^^^ From 1959 to 2007 the age was 60, then it was changed to 65, and only last year to 67. The main reason it was raised was a shortage of pilots.
The age 67 rule has not gone into effect. A bill passed the house to raise the age to 67 and a bill has been introduced in the Senate.

Reactions: vh20
You can see the female staff member frantically pushing the Ctrl+Alt+Del buttons on his backside trying to get him to reboot.

So the question is , what happens to Mitch and the potato head along with all the other clone/robot leaders, when Russia drops an EMP.
Does the turtle have a built in ferriday cage ?

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
You can see the female staff member frantically pushing the Ctrl+Alt+Del buttons on his backside trying to get him to reboot.

So the question is , what happens to Mitch and the potato head along with all the other clone/robot leaders, when Russia drops an EMP.
Does the turtle have a built in ferriday cage ?
1693570566674.png

It's built into the hat rack... Like RBG. Notice you rarely see their legs.

Sirhr

There's another video taken from the side at a longer distance showing his hands. Turtle Boy has a death grip on the podium and the female handler can't get him to release. If she could, they would have ushered him off at that point. Thats when she called 'Steve'.

They should have taken him to the floor and yelled 'Stop resisting!' Bastard.

Last edited:
About half-way through she asks where are the spouses? Good question?

Mitch McConnell probably pisses in his bed and doesn’t know what color the sky is anymore. So un elected staffers run him and have infinite power in Washington as a result.

They will never ever let go of that until he is dead. It’s not about term limits for politicians it’s about limiting the power, longevity and influence of un elected staff.

That is the swamp. The guys that push the vote button are mostly just empty Suits told what to do by the bureaucracy that runs them.

I pity people like McConnell as he’s too demented at this point to know any better than what his staff is telling him.

Sick.
Ol Mitch's staff are probably watching Weekend at Bernie's as we speak for when he croaks.

Every time one of the committees for reelection calls me looking for money my exact words are: “you’re not getting a fucking penny from me until you fire, Mitch McConnell.”

If everybody did that, maybe they’d get the message

They get a fucking laugh out of the common man donations. It's an ego booster. It proves that the common man has been fooled into thinking that they matter.
Mitch McConnell is worth about a hundred million dollars. He's backed by some of the biggest industrial leaders that are worth billions of dollars. But they can't afford to run a campaign unless Joe the plumber donates a couple hundred dollars?? Ummm okay.

They get a fucking laugh out of the common man donations. It's an ego booster. It proves that the common man has been fooled into thinking that they matter.
Mitch McConnell is worth about a hundred million dollars. He's backed by some of the biggest industrial leaders that are worth billions of dollars. But they can't afford to run a campaign unless Joe the plumber donates a couple hundred dollars?? Ummm okay.
Why spend their money when they can get idiots to pay for their reelection.

Agreed 100 percent. Then again, if Joe the Plumber is pissed... they need to know it.

Sirhr

Every time one of the committees for reelection calls me looking for money my exact words are: “you’re not getting a fucking penny from me until you fire, Mitch McConnell.”

If everybody did that, maybe they’d get the message
I used to do that with McCain. Finally they quit calling me. Be careful what you ask for though, now we have Mark, the Comrade, Kelly.

• Angry
Agreed 100 percent. Then again, if Joe the Plumber is pissed... they need to know it.

Sirhr
They don't care if you are pissed. They may put on a show by calling in some heads and grilling them for a few hours. They may make a commercial that says they are going to do something for the common man. They may send strongly worded letters and parade around like they did something.
It's a dog and pony show. They don't give a rats ass about you or me. Can you list anything that they have actually done to derail this downhill train? Any 2A actions by Congress? Any actions to curb spending? To secure the borders?
They are giving over $2200 a month to illegals while social security is paying $1400 a month. They are sending taxpayers money to pay the salaries of Ukraine politicians.
Fuck!! People better wake up

They don't care if you are pissed. They may put on a show by calling in some heads and grilling them for a few hours. They may make a commercial that says they are going to do something for the common man. They may send strongly worded letters and parade around like they did something.
It's a dog and pony show. They don't give a rats ass about you or me. Can you list anything that they have actually done to derail this downhill train? Any 2A actions by Congress? Any actions to curb spending? To secure the borders?
They are giving over $2200 a month to illegals while social security is paying $1400 a month. They are sending taxpayers money to pay the salaries of Ukraine politicians.
Sad and true...

Sirhr

Reactions: Snipe260
0B9E4390-FB48-411A-9CB8-C27EB5F52484.gif
BB2EAB26-4C87-4106-8E45-10319285EB9F.gif

I think both the national committees would be a good one. Hopefully get a lot of lobbyist also

He can fix that with some mercury.
William Barrett Travis of Alamo fame had syphillis and treated it with doses of mercury.

Whenever he'd bed some new piece he was known to leave her a small bottle of mercury and a thank you note. Quite the officer and gentleman.

• Wow
People better wake up and realize they have the boot of an illegal criminal regime, a dictatorship, on their neck.

if he does ir one more time can he be planed in a field ?