• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

MDT ACC Elite

Will there be a folding option?

Does anyone know of places that might have these in stock at the moment?

Dang it bro, the black ones were in stock yesterday. Just checked showed black still in stock

Let’s see what we can do with this one.

97605EC5-A435-45EB-A065-F0F412132C10.jpeg

@MDT_Josh Any idea when the NV bridge will be released?
Seems likely they will be available for purchase on the website within a month here!
Any news for tikka t3x actions?
Working on hard on them and be sure to sign up for the newsletter and watch our social media for launch info!

- Josh

We're working hard on subsequent runs right now, and I am not sure of the backlog unfortunately! The overwhelming demand for these took us a little off guard and now we're playing catch-up!

- Josh
That is so awesome love to read that.....love to see hard work, great products and CS lead to empty shelves. I love my ACC has transformed my comfort on the rifle in ways I never knew existed quite frankly.

Reactions: MDT_Josh
That is so awesome love to read that.....love to see hard work, great products and CS lead to empty shelves. I love my ACC has transformed my comfort on the rifle in ways I never knew existed quite frankly.
Thank you and it hurts to feel constantly out of stock and behind the supply curve at times, but you're right, we have to remind ourselves that it should be for good reason and I am super happy to hear that you're liking your chassis!

- Josh

Minor points of feedback:

1. The box is huge. You could fill up the empty space with some swag! Also serves to better cushion the internal boxes from jumbling as much.
  2. Not enough mints.
  3. Silver and black hardware mismatch annoying. The T10 on the grip and all the 1/8” hardware for instance.
  4. Why do you guys use YFS as your fastener supplier? I’d prefer something North American or even European, especially for the cost.
  5. You need to fire - I repeat fire - the monkey who torques the knobs down on the SRS buttstock or at least send him to German language courses. Holy shit, every single adjustment knob was torqued way beyond gudentite torque spec.

Last edited:
Anyone order directly from MDT get theirs recently and can share their order date? Trying to figure out how close my back ordered one might be to shipping.

1. The box is huge. You could fill up the empty space with some swag! Also serves to better cushion the internal boxes from jumbling as much.
  2. Not enough mints.
  3. Silver and black hardware mismatch annoying. The T10 on the grip and all the 1/8” hardware for instance.
  4. Why do you guys use YFS as your fastener supplier? I’d prefer something North American or even European, especially for the cost.
  5. You need to fire - I repeat fire - the monkey who torques the knobs down on the SRS buttstock or at least send him to German language courses. Holy shit, every single adjustment knob was torqued way beyond gudentite torque spec.

Interesting and let me expand on a few of these:
  1. Valid feedback and packaging is something that we're working on improving!
  2. There are also gummy bears that will pop up from time to time 🤷‍♂️
  3. Again, something that we are transitioning over such that EVERYTHING is rust resistant, however, most fasteners we require are not available in a passivated or black oxide finish and stainless steel :cautious:
  4. We do not buy directly from "YFS" and buy from suppliers. As part of the updates, we will be buying directly from suppliers that will custom make fasteners for us!
  5. Okay so here's the problem; if we do not apply purple (222) Loctite and HANDTIGHT snug down the thumbscrews, they fall out and people complain. If we do, they are hard to loosen and people complain! If we take a soup Nazi response and "NO THUMBSCREWS FOR YOU!" and only ship with set screws, people complain. And believe it or not, if we remove the adjustability, people REALLY complain!
Welcome to the joys of product design 🥳 Also, everyone want's it NOW, they want it to be made of Titanium and unicorn dust, they would love it to be in electric sky-blue-pink and cost no more of $200.

I joke, but thank you for your feedback and I promise that we are working super hard still at running as many of these as fast as we can and making them the best that we possibly can. Maybe I'll ask the girls to skip arm day at the gym next time they are assembling buttstocks though :)

- Josh

2. Not enough mints.
If the bolts aren’t torqued to 70% of yield strength for the weakest material in the joint, they’re not tight enough!

What's everyone using for a bag rider? The mdt one looks to be at an angle for the old acc, new acc mlok is relatively flat, open to ideas.

@CSTactical delivered the goods today... as usual, stellar customer service! Can't recommend them enough!

@MDT_Josh @MDT_OFFICIAL - I already reached out via your website, and sent a picture, but the buttstock came with a nice rash on it. Doesn't effect functionality but maybe pack any finished parts in thicker bubble wrap?

Shooting a match this weekend for it's maiden voyage.

For most people that know... I'm coming from plenty of Foundation use over the last several seasons. :D

This is my Maple Syrup Special 🍁🍁🍁

EKuX3p9.jpg

Last edited:
@CSTactical delivered the goods today... as usual, stellar customer service! Can't recommend them enough!

@MDT_Josh @MDT_OFFICIAL - I already reached out via your website, and sent a picture, but the buttstock came with a nice rash on it. Doesn't effect functionality but maybe pack any finished parts in thicker bubble wrap?

Shooting a match this weekend for it's maiden voyage.

For most people that know... I'm coming from plenty of Foundation use over the last several seasons. :D

This is my Maple Syrup Special 🍁🍁🍁

EKuX3p9.jpg
Looks amazing and these little "rashes" are being tracked down and sorted out now! Sorry that we messed that up and I am sure we'll do what we can to make it right!
@NiteQwill looks awesome! Youre going to love it.

@MDT_Josh we just need those control bridges out in the wild and then both of my set up will be completed.
Working really hard on them and we can't wait to have them launched!

- Josh

Reactions: NiteQwill
My FDE showed up from Europtic today, still in the box currently.

Got mine today, tried the place I got my ZCO from but guess they didn’t want to work with me. Was able to get one sooner from Brownells, shipped fast and no hassle/wait.

Assembled mine this evening, 28" hawkhill heavy comp 6gt, archimedes action, zco 527 in mbrace. With my ckyepod installed, balance point is about 5-6" in front of barricade stop. Might need to add the rear weight or put a steel bag rider on to put some weight in the rear.

Assembled mine this evening, 28" hawkhill heavy comp 6gt, archimedes action, zco 527 in mbrace. With my ckyepod installed, balance point is about 5-6" in front of barricade stop. Might need to add the rear weight or put a steel bag rider on to put some weight in the rear.
Did you add the rear weight/spacer?

I didn't add mine.. at 22", my balance was perfect.

I have a 1.25” straight taper 27” all the internal weights and and 2 external weights placed about midway and Hawkins one piece and an xtr pro. My balance point is only about 4” in front of magwell. But I don’t figure rifle balance with my bipod, I want my rifle balanced without the bipod.

I have a 1.25” straight taper 27” all the internal weights and and 2 external weights placed about midway and Hawkins one piece and an xtr pro. My balance point is only about 4” in front of magwell. But I don’t figure rifle balance with my bipod, I want my rifle balanced without the bipod.
I'm running mine with a 26" Bartlein #9+ (a little heavier than an MTU), MDT mount, Tangent Theta, DST Precision brass forend weight and it balances 4-5" in front of the barricade stop