• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

MDT ACC Elite

Have the Jellies in my ACC Elite and in my expirience they weren´t that hard to fit, just like as i expected.
I used Redding Imperial Sizing Wax for both sides of the Buttstock with a bit of pressure .
did you notice a difference when using them?

Since i put them in before i even shot one Round, i can´t say if they make a difference or not.

What i can say: I hate if, if i shoot a Chassis and it vibrates and has a extended ringing after shooting it.
Didn´t notice any Vibration or Ringing after shooting, i would call it "dead enough", since i have no expirience with Foundation or Manners.
Usually i prefer a Stock instead of a Chassis, i´ve nothing to complain the ACC Elite, which a surprise even to myself.

Reactions: Hardpan
Have the Jellies in my ACC Elite and in my expirience they weren´t that hard to fit, just like as i expected.
I used Redding Imperial Sizing Wax for both sides of the Buttstock with a bit of pressure .

I had hope that the "clear" Prototypes would make it into production, since they are the best match for the Blue ACC Elite in my Opinion.
I had a similar experience, I used hand sanitizer and they slipped right in like prom night. After 5 minutes all the sanitizer was gone

Reactions: Lawyer
did you notice a difference when using them?
I had my elite for a few months before the jellies were released. Had a few original premiers a couple years before that. The vast majority of the improvement in felt vibration came from the stabilizer bar in the elite in my opinion. The jellies made a small improvement, but nothing major. I'd call it a 85 - 15 split. The jellies are significantly more effective in the original premier.

I think the biggest improvement in harmonics between the premiere and elite is the stronger front section. The premiere would resonate like a tuning fork without some type of brace. Not an issue when shooting on bags but it bothered me when using a bipod.

Btw werent the control bridges supposed to have pins? Mine dont, not that it matters for me or for my use but was wondering if it changed, totally missed the info about it
The NV bridges will have the dowel pins but they are not needed on the control bridges

The new comp gun build is ready and damn for me, this is a game changer vs the old setup. Tikka action, straight 26" 28.5mm thick barrel. Weight comes in around 11.5kg with the bipod and is still "lighter" and easier to maneuver and better balanced vs the trg build even though the trg weighed about 8.5-8.8kg and was slightly rear heavy. Have minimal trigger time with the setup but still super happy with the elite. Pretty much only two complaints are that its 6061 and not 7075. Dont know if it actually matters in the end, but kind of a snob about material, dont really see a reason why not to use 7075. The other is that even though the vblock bedding works like a charm, the amount of contact is so slim - pretty much only the edges that Im really thinking about bedding the action just in case. Someone complained about a different action that had the same amount of contact that it actually carved the chassis abit and ended up with some play at the rear of the action. But otherwise I love the elite. It really came down between this and the new Vision Pro chassis and since the vision doesnt have a tikka inlet yet and got the elite for a good deal thats that. The sics chassis would also be an interesting option (a few friends have them) but didnt like the 3 piece design, "short" fore-end (16") and especially the needlessly way too far forward barricade stop. Had the same issues with the original vision chassis

Attachments

• IMG_20240425_152239.jpg
    IMG_20240425_152239.jpg
    485.4 KB · Views: 20