• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

MDT Black Friday Sale is Live!

I am not the guy to ask about shipping dates lol. I can give you guys approximations, but the customer support team has a much better bead on what the timelines actually look like :)

FYI: I ordered magazines during the sale. This is what I got from customer service: "As of right now we are looking at about a 6 to 8 week lead time to fill these back orders but hope we can get them out sooner."

Reactions: MDT_Josh
FYI: I ordered magazines during the sale. This is what I got from customer service: "As of right now we are looking at about a 6 to 8 week lead time to fill these back orders but hope we can get them out sooner."

Wow, they must have sold a lot more than they expected. I got in very early and thankfully already received the one that I ordered. Haven't had a chance to try it out yet but fit & feeding seem good.

The chassis, scope mount, and side folding stock adapter I ordered were delivered last Thursday. I am building a hunting rifle for my daughters to use. I am going to SBR this gun and cut the barrel down to 12.5" so with the suppressor it won't be so long. It's a howa mini chassis in 6.5 grendel with a heavy barrel.
Photo Nov 29, 7 48 42 PM.jpg

Wow, they must have sold a lot more than they expected. I got in very early and thankfully already received the one that I ordered. Haven't had a chance to try it out yet but fit & feeding seem good.
That is exactly what happened. We more than doubled our sales goals thanks to you guys and now we're forced to produce a ton of product to catch up! We really appreciate your patience in this time and will get you your product as soon as we can!

Mags will be worth the wait. Having dealt with Black Fri sales for as long as I can remember I keep delivery expectations low around this time of year because of situations like this. You snooze you lose. I got my order in as soon as the sales were posted. Gotta stay proactive.

Mags will be worth the wait.

Between reports like these, the engineering on the mags, and the cost, it was a no brainer to pick up several. I'm looking forward to getting them. :D

Having dealt with Black Fri sales for as long as I can remember I keep delivery expectations low around this time of year because of situations like this. You snooze you lose. I got my order in as soon as the sales were posted. Gotta stay proactive.

I don't think anyone's complaining about the wait time.

Not necessarily members here but I’m sure someone will be pestering the hell out of MDT. Where’s my shit? I have XXXXX event coming up and need them before then.

If it eases any minds, MDT is definitely moving in the right direction. I received one shipment(my third order) within a couple days, just got shipping notification for the second shipment, which was actually my first order. The only thing I am now waiting on are the metal 10rd mags. Those mags were ordered at around 19:30 on Thursday night. They must have sold an insane amount.

I ordered a couple mags and they showed up last week! Very happy with the service and the savings! Thanks for supporting the Hide!

My mag order 20867 is now showing as accepted in Everson, WA by the post office, but no ETA time yet. Looks like only 2 of the 3 mags are shipping so far. Nonetheless, I am looking forward to giving them a whirl.

I received my first magazine order by Friday after Tday and the second order the following Tuesday. Shipping for long action mags were quick for me. There were some hiccups that led to me having to place 2 orders and paying shipping on the first order. I guess I was squared away well enough. The mags look great.
I just need a long action bottom metal so I can start using them. Haha

Just received an email that my full order isn’t expected to ship until late February

Well better late than never. I ordered 5 minutes after the sale went live then 3 hours later. I already got the second order and have no idea on the other one it’s for a 12 round short action mag.

For additional context, that delivery time does not apply to all outstanding orders. I got an email with a date of Jan 20 for my order. I placed my order Thanksgiving afternoon.

To be clear, i don't care about the delivery date other than wanting to make sure it doesn't get delivered when I'm out of town and end up getting stolen.

Yeah, idk how it all works. The only items that said backorder when I ordered were the polymer 223 mags. Everything else was listed as in stock. But oh well.

I got a email saying late Dec on mine For two magazines. That will be fine with me since most matches are off for the holidays.

Yeah, idk how it all works. The only items that said backorder when I ordered were the polymer 223 mags. Everything else was listed as in stock. But oh well.
I placed a second order on cyber monday after my initial order showed up. 2 mags shown in stock yet, 1 was backordered. I received a partial shipment notification yesterday, so I would think your in stock stuff should ship shortly provided no errors on in stock quantities.

I was just happy that you could backorder at the sale price and was in no hurry on delivery.

Last edited:
I placed a second order on cyber monday after my initial order showed up. 2 mags shown in stock yet, 1 was backordered. I received a partial shipment notification yesterday, so I would think your in stock stuff should ship shortly provided no errors on in stock quantities.

I was just happy that you could backorder at the sale price and was in no hurry on delivery.

That’s a good point. Maybe I’ll shoot them a call and just see what they say.

Again everyone, we appreciate your patience at this time and this sale absolutely blew up for us! A lot of the specified dates we have set for the backorders are "worst case scenario" and we are aiming to beat all of them! There are piles of orders sitting in both our Canadian and US warehouses to be shipped out and we are getting through as many as we can each day (including weekends and nights). A lot of the mags sold out our in-stock quantities and as such, we are having to manufacture a ton more, as well as put them through QC and package them for you guys, to ensure you receive the best product that we can deliver!

For further questions or updates on your orders, please be sure to email us ([email protected]) or call us anytime at 1-604-393-0800!

Thanks again to all of you and I promise that we are doing all we can.

12 rd sa mags are awesome ran flawless for me but the mdt vertical grip is a game changer love the adjustability I like where mdt is going

Again everyone, we appreciate your patience at this time and this sale absolutely blew up for us! A lot of the specified dates we have set for the backorders are "worst case scenario" and we are aiming to beat all of them! There are piles of orders sitting in both our Canadian and US warehouses to be shipped out and we are getting through as many as we can each day (including weekends and nights). A lot of the mags sold out our in-stock quantities and as such, we are having to manufacture a ton more, as well as put them through QC and package them for you guys, to ensure you receive the best product that we can deliver!

For further questions or updates on your orders, please be sure to email us ([email protected]) or call us anytime at 1-604-393-0800!

Thanks again to all of you and I promise that we are doing all we can.
Wish i had caught this sale!

Got my 2 12rd mags in the mail today. Nice looking mags!

Got my metal mags a couple days ago, several weeks ahead of the expected delivery date.

I feel just saying they're well constructed and well finished is an understatement. I'm pretty sure I could run them over with my truck and not do damage to them. Definitely happy with them so far.

Got mine a few days ago, well ahead of the 1/20 "due date." Very solid construction, smooth feeding. The only thing I did to them (which I do to all mu centerfire mags, even the polymer ones) was polish the edges of the feed lips with 2000-grit wet-lap automotive sandpaper. Glad to have gotten aboard this sale!