• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Night Vision MDT NV rail

ptamim

Private
Minuteman
Honestly couldn’t be a little bit more prouder of myself. I made a previous post a while back regarding the MDT night vision real for the LSS Chelsie. The rail itself was poorly designed and the best of it to Hi to allow for any kind of decent alignment between my previous 30 and scope without using extra high rings. So that her than me started from scratch and designed my own hood and 3-D printed it. Here it is.

Attachments

• FB8F4A64-F589-412C-956C-AA0FC8D138A0.jpeg
    FB8F4A64-F589-412C-956C-AA0FC8D138A0.jpeg
    345.1 KB · Views: 120
  • 6F0B3FAA-576F-4476-B4E7-1E5A5AF57A21.jpeg
    6F0B3FAA-576F-4476-B4E7-1E5A5AF57A21.jpeg
    266.7 KB · Views: 150
  • EFFD78DE-6CE0-47B3-AC56-D6CBB53AFD9E.jpeg
    EFFD78DE-6CE0-47B3-AC56-D6CBB53AFD9E.jpeg
    398.1 KB · Views: 120
Nice work. Just as an FYI the NV hood for the LSS is designed to work with MDT's high scope rail. If you have the high scope rail then 1.5" rings should line up perfectly with your PVS-30.

Nice work. Just as an FYI the NV hood for the LSS is designed to work with MDT's high scope rail. If you have the high scope rail then 1.5" rings should line up perfectly with your PVS-30.
Thanks for the info... wish they made mention of that on their website when I purchased the rail. In typical male fashion instead of purchasing high rings I purchased a 3D printer that cost 10 times as much 🤦🏻‍♂️ Guess I came out ahead from an intellectual standpoint teaching myself Freecad and 3D printing.

• Haha
Reactions: HenrikOlsen
Thanks for the info... wish they made mention of that on their website when I purchased the rail. In typical male fashion instead of purchasing high rings I purchased a 3D printer that cost 10 times as much 🤦🏻‍♂️ Guess I came out ahead from an intellectual standpoint teaching myself Freecad and 3D printing.

Well now you have a new skill, haha

Hello,

I'm looking for a NV rail for the LSS Gen 1. Do you still have the low one you purchased? I only need it to use as a way to put a QD cup on the front of the chassis, so the lower the better.

TIA,
Dan

Any chance you’d be willing to make another one? Can’t find one anywhere. 😁