• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Meanwhile in Switzerland (Death Pods)

Told you it was written strange.

I think it's to relive the shooter of liability if the suicidal person accidentally dies with I would assume to be a reasonable non fatal attempted shot in good faith.

You were conditioned for this already.

1019585765.jpg
what movie was that

People of sound mind should not have to suffer through agonizing terminal illness, and the associated cost and burden on their families.

Not sure about the AI part, but I fully support the option to choose your time and place in a painless and peaceful manner.

Reactions: RUTGERS95
Perhaps then we can be grateful that the founding fathers made it past the book of Leviticus and to at least Chapter 5 in the book of Matthew.
If you think Jesus was talking about murderers and violent criminals in Matthew 5 then you have completely misunderstood that sermon...

If you think Jesus was talking about murderers and violent criminals in Matthew 5 then you have completely misunderstood that sermon...

Perhaps I have...
But as this thread was beginning to discuss the application of immolation, rape and summary execution of convicts I think it would be a misinterpretation of the book of Leviticus if we are to use it alongside the new testament as a moral justification for such abhorrent behavior.