• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

MEC Marksman

Silverado1

Private
Minuteman
Mar 11, 2017
Anyone have any experience with one of these? Maybe at little pricey but I think I may try one.

I have one and really like it. I see it as a budget Co-Ax press. I get great leverage, I like the floating shellholder for everything except using it with my universal decapper. Otherwise I don't have any issues.

I have had one for about a month, in that time I’ve resized about 500 pieces of brass and loaded a couple hundred rounds. It has been great so far.

Reactions: Silverado1
Sorry if this thread is a little old, but I have been looking into a marksman and was curious if it would work with the inline fabrication workbase/riser below?

Yes, they are press specific when you order. I have one on mine.
Sure, I understand that the quick change base plate is press specific. I was more concerned with the clearance between the MEC and the workbase. The MEC appears to have a depriming system that is on the back side of the press.