• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Member verification- alanbarx or heatwelsh

Laskey0104

Laskey0104
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Aug 23, 2019
    PA
    NEED HELP!

Created a WTB post for a g33 fde and had heatwelsh message me telling me to email “mark in Montana” at [email protected].
    Mark responded with an email and text and sent photos and said send money to paypal. Before I did- I went to click message from heatwelsh and see it was gone and member doesn’t exist.

Mark just joined the hide last Friday under the handle alanbarx.

Can someone help me out?? Is this legit or a scam?

Wanted to give em a shot- everyone started our new one time

I am workin on a deal here and noticed another person with only 2 messages here said to contact [email protected] (the guy who messaged me is “greg_gracy455” - the price was extremely good but after asking for pics of the products with a piece of paper with my name and today’s date, haven’t heard back. The grammar was also a touch off, not to insult anyone’s intelligence but just seemed off.

Same email I was given. Price was great. Then he deleted his account. Scam- don’t do it.
    No one could vouch for him and he didn’t want to ship without payment. Only option is to drop it

Reactions: Braunschweiger
    Here is the convo and number is at top.

Attachments

• EFA44C83-2A7E-48D7-817B-F4A5175C208C.jpeg
      EFA44C83-2A7E-48D7-817B-F4A5175C208C.jpeg
      106.9 KB · Views: 37
    Wow! He has a lot of items collecting dust in his safe.
    Don’t do it. Just search for the two people I list above... they’re non existent!

Just talking to him on a want to buy on a laser. Deal seems legit, and he posted pictures with the serial number on the laser, my handwritten address in the image and is willing to accept paypal with protection.

Edit: read above as my ignorance. This dude is a thief

Last edited:
    Reactions: deersniper
    He said we all start somewhere on snipers hide which I can sympathize with, so I offered for him to shop before payment with everyone I’ve done business with vouching for me. In return I give him extra $$ and will vouch.
    He denied

Reactions: Braunschweiger
    Look at this! His photoshop is on point. The piece of paper I can tell is layered onto the photo

Attachments

• E9AFED6B-1D4F-491A-9F4C-8B5BB13607DC.jpeg
      E9AFED6B-1D4F-491A-9F4C-8B5BB13607DC.jpeg
      90.6 KB · Views: 42
    • EE96C505-CC2D-46F8-96BD-36DAF41CB217.jpeg
      EE96C505-CC2D-46F8-96BD-36DAF41CB217.jpeg
      71.3 KB · Views: 46
    Hahaha, you are absolutely correct.

Just noticed the pictures he sent me are from wills optics after a google image search.

Reactions: Laskey0104
    Guys, we don’t see a lot of these posts. Please use the report button on the actual PM’s.

Otherwise we have to sift and search through this and decipher who is the scammer and who isn’t.

Guys, we don’t see a lot of these posts. Please use the report button on the actual PM’s.

Otherwise we have to sift and search through this and decipher who is the scammer and who isn’t.
    If you don’t have everything you need, please contact me and I can fill in the details.