• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision .Merry Xmas free ops core helmet open to all !

Asm1

Night walker
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 3, 2008
RBC / Gadsden AL.
asm-holsters.com
Winners
http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3776405#Post3776405

Edited
Response is bigger than expected to make the odds a little better miss Tracy will be drawing two numbers for ops core helmets ! Thanks for the get well soon fellas its kinda working;) keep posting its not over.

Merry Xmas , I have the flue and I think I am dying, But if I live threw it Someone gets a free ops core helmet so post up and we will randomly pull a winner from a simple hat with your post number as the winner.. Fast base military ... Soon as I am better I will stop the count and edit the thread for the winner .. Anyone is eligible no kidding even other company's competition or not ..

Wonder what else I have up my stocking ?

Re: Merry Xmas free ops core helmet

Good on you, man. I'm definitely in. Hope you start feeling better.

Frankie's the man. Feel better.

Our Family got it again. The lingering stomach flue has returned this morning, nothing more to say than this sucks with three kids. Hope you start to feel better!

Hell of a gesture! Merry Christmas, and hope you start feeling better soon!

Merry Christmas to you as well! Feel Better but enjoy xmas!!!!

Merry Christmas Frankie, and get well soon!

P.S. Thanks for stocking me up on ammo. I'll be back for some NVGs as soon as tuition gets paid!

Hope you feel better.

I'm in

Been hitting everyone here as well! Get better soon, and Merry Christmas!

I'll take a number! Merry Christmas everyone.

Kid has it also... Pretty crummy for sure. Hope you feel better fast!

Please put my name in the has as well. Thanks for the opportunity!

Merry xmas to you.THANKS.Count me in

Hope you get to feeling better soon! It has hit my whole family hard as well.

I hope you feel better soon. It's been Christmas all year at my house thanks to Frankie
smile.gif

Good to see someone doing something like this with all the price gouging going on. Thanks and rest up and get better.

Merry Christmas Frankie,
Sucks you're sick. I'll pray for you man,
Thanks for always being so generous people like you are what American business is all about!

Hope you get better. Glad I didn't text you.

Frankie,

Sorry to hear your sick, hope you get back on your feet soon.

Merry Christmas Frankie, and espcially to those who cannot be home because they are defending our freedoms even today, as we celebrate with our families, and those of every generation, may God bless them all.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LivefreeRdie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Merry Christmas Frankie, and espcially to those who cannot be home because they are defending our freedoms even today, as we celebrate with our families, and those of every generation, may God bless them all. </div></div>

+1000

Gee I feel bad trying to profit off your sickness.... But not so bad that I won't post up. Merry Christmas. Feel better soon!

Frankie,

Its much cheaper and easier to just come and get the flu shot my friend.

Flu shot = $20 or less

Flu = Dr. Co-pay, and $100 Tami-flu (which takes maybe one day of pain away)

I know this doesnt make you feel any better at this point. I hope you get well soon.

Put me in the running. Awesome thing to do and hope you get well soon. Merry Christmas

Get well soon.

May not win the helmet but I will bet it is the post from the furthest distance.

Jim

Afghanistan