• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mexicans shooting at Border Patrol - Agent hit

They did.

"...The agent fired back, no injuries were reported—According to CBP sources."

Thank God.
I understand that you completely hate all authority with a purple passion. From local police to border patrol.

How that is helping the border crisis or stopping the illegal crossings? I know you get to vent your spleen and frustration but how does hating on all law enforcement help this problem?

Or have I misunderstood you and you are actually for the illegal immigration that is going on? Or the cartel gunfire on US citizens? Regardless of being a "uniform hanger" or not. That it is okay to celebrate that the BP agent was ineffectual in his aiming?

I understand that you completely hate all authority with a purple passion. From local police to border patrol.

How that is helping the border crisis or stopping the illegal crossings? I know you get to vent your spleen and frustration but how does hating on all law enforcement help this problem?

Or have I misunderstood you and you are actually for the illegal immigration that is going on? Or the cartel gunfire on US citizens? Regardless of being a "uniform hanger" or not. That it is okay to celebrate that the BP agent was ineffectual in his aiming?
Lies. Where do I start...

"That it is okay to celebrate that the BP agent was ineffectual in his aiming?" - I was mocking the CBP themselves that reported there were 'no injuries' when they returned fire. Anyone using that terminology is assuaging fears and reassuring the reader that no one was injured when they returned fire.

"How that is helping the border crisis or stopping the illegal crossings?" - It's not. But neither is removing the razor wire for the awaiting waves of illegals to invade the U.S.

"I know you get to vent your spleen and frustration but how does hating on all law enforcement help this problem?" - Blatant lie.

I've never once used the term "uniform hangers". That must be a Freudian slip on your part.

Lies. Where do I start...

"I know you get to vent your spleen and frustration but how does hating on all law enforcement help this problem?" - Blatant lie.

I've never once used the term "uniform hangers". That must be a Freudian slip on your part.
On the last, you are probably right. It seems to me, not intending to print a "blatant lie," that you are often critical of law enforcement and so I unfairly grouped you with a seeming cop-hater who does use the term "uniform hanger." You were mocking BP agents for saying that no injuries were sustained when they returned fire but you were not calling them uniform hangers.

So, I misunderstood, then. Full disclosure, I cannot remember a time when you spoke well of LE or any other authority.

This would tick me off if the border patrol agents were actually doing the job of securing the border!
But they are facilitating the open border policy of the DC beltway criminals for a paycheck and benefits!
So, excuse me if I have zero fucks to give! Maybe if they had organized to stop the corrupt political class from opening the border or quit in mass , rather than follow order's they know are going to destabilize and destroy the country.
They may have earned some support. Why should the public support any .gov workers? Whose work is damaging
our country and destroying American citizens lives .

Bwaaaahahaha
Have you stopped beating your wife?
CNN has taught you well of phrasing a question

This would tick me off if the border patrol agents were actually doing the job of securing the border!
But they are facilitating the open border policy of the DC beltway criminals for a paycheck and benefits!
So, excuse me if I have zero fucks to give! Maybe if they had organized to stop the corrupt political class from opening the border or quit in mass , rather than follow order's they know are going to destabilize and destroy the country.
They may have earned some support. Why should the public support any .gov workers? Whose work is damaging
our country and destroying American citizens lives .
To me, that is a reasonable answer.

So, how do we fix it? My jobs have been about installing or fixing things. In fact, some bosses I had appreciated that I did not moan endlessly about why something could not be done, I just let them know when it was done. I explain that to explain my mindset.

How do we fix this?

People say "vote harder" as sarcasm. Well, then, how do we fix that?

To me, that is a reasonable answer.

So, how do we fix it? My jobs have been about installing or fixing things. In fact, some bosses I had appreciated that I did not moan endlessly about why something could not be done, I just let them know when it was done. I explain that to explain my mindset.

How do we fix this?

People say "vote harder" as sarcasm. Well, then, how do we fix that?
History is full of answers to most questions of society and government. What's happening now has happened before and the end result will be mass violence and chaos!

Ok…. I mean I don’t Care if they get shot “not” protecting the border.

But in one thread everyone is all “kill the popo”
And in another getting all Outraged that the wets Shot a BP agent.

Just trying to figure out if we are pro-“wets shooting Americans.” or anti “ Americans guarding our borders So we Should be happy when the ‘spics shoot them.” Or is there not a consensus?

Just don’t want to be on the unpopular side
Of this! Seems that Hiders want LE shot in droves. So if I want to fit in, I should be all
Pro-wetback, right? And calling for uniform-hangers to be shot. That seems To be the SH consensus?

Or am I wrong?

Sirhr
Apparently you don’t have any douche nozzle family that you talk shot about, but don’t let others talk shot about.

They may be “uniform hangers” but they’re our uniform hangers…

Bwaaaahahaha
Have you stopped beating your wife?
CNN has taught you well of phrasing a question
Funny you should ask. I have overlooked giving thanks where it is due. It was your husband that convinced me to treat my wife as well as he treats you.

• Haha
Reactions: Jscb1b