• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

mgtow... Vat Zer Fuck?

GrumpyOleFart

Sardaukar are sissies
Minuteman
  • Sep 18, 2020
    Perth, Western Australia
    Having a chat with a mate.
    He brought up the mgtow thing
    WTF?
    When did we as men, not care about our women, and buy into this shit?
    All you guys, that are, or have been Sand Devils, know where this shit comes from.
    Really hoping this is not the new reality.
    I personally will not take the great leap 800 years backwards, to wear this crap.
    I reckon these mgtow fuckers need to just fuck off to an island somewhere...... preferably Mururoa Atoll.

i had no idea what you were going on about. so i looked it up.

i dont see what the problem is. 1. not compromising your values for sex or promise of sex. 2. improving your life each day. 3. staying healthy/fit. what’s the problem? sounds like a recipe for a good life. sounds like what most of us have been instinctively living everyday.

from what i can tell, only a cuck would have issue with this. let a woman lead you around by the nose if you want, but that’s a hard pass from me. if a woman wants to behave, great. if not, get the fuck away from me.

Sounds like another brand of InCels. Maybe ones smart enough to figure out the only to get laid is by meeting up with other mgtow types to a bath house...

Mglow - from bustin my toxic Male ass all day .
    Remglow - from and awesome day at the range .
    Stoliglow - from drinkin my favorite mood stabilizer .
    Sprinfieldglow - from running the 9s and 45 .
    Eighthundredpoundgorillaglow - when some fucktard begs for a trip to the orthopede .

• Haha
    Reactions: 6.5SH and Bender
    from what i briefly read on it, it boils down to not being a pathetic fuck. i didnt see where it said they were swearing off women; just advocated standing up for one’s self and putting that above being bread-crumbed.

some women make a pretty handsome living off manipulating men....and a whole lot of men fall for it. from what i read, this is advocating avoiding that mess. i dont see the problem.

Imagine thinking a pair of nice boobs is a personality.
    Wait , what ? There's something other than Bewbs .
    Next you'll tell me they have needs . Any waze I gotta go check on the dishwasher .
    Edit : if my wife sees this I will go from Alphatreedog to one of those sadly mutilated rescues all whilst singing several choruses of the " OH GOD NO " song .

I do see the huge online Thot trend as problematic for men. While I love to look at them, the Instagram Thot is just a mental issue incubator. They think they are top shit and they get boys to simp for them. Attention whores are just that. I agree 100% from walking away from that. Men should find real women and pay them attention they deserve, not fake women who get paid what they think they deserve.

Appreciate and enjoy women, but don't put them on a pedestal or forget who you are. Apparently, a lack of this simple knowledge requires that we now put a silly name to it like "MGTOW", "black pilled", or similar bullshit :rolleyes:

Reactions: myronman3
    ^ all those insta thots are going to be in for a hard time when the age monster gets them. i’ve seen this all before. and the aftermath of it. all i can say to the thots is “enjoy it while it lasts”

the true reward needs to be to the women who build themselves right and do the right thing. that is what we need to put on a pedestal and revere.

there was a soldier that was majorly fucked up on a mission looking for that shitstain bergdahl. his wife stood unflinchingly at his side to the end. THAT is a fucking WOMAN. she is what we should be promoting as a role model, but instead, we feed the thot trend. go look in the mirror, boys. we all have some blame to bear on this.

Last edited:
    My 8 year old daughter will not have any social media account until she is out of my house. No smart phone either. My wife being a teacher has redpilled me beyond a doctorate on the ills of society. My daughter will shoot guns, know how to change a tire, fish, camp, drive a manual, cook, not be an ass..... and so on.

Its not men against women.
    Its men against feminists.

And there is nothing wrong with that. My wife and I agree that many very good things have been lost due to the feminism movement. We have a very mutually respectful relationship. We work as a team and have a more traditional home. We are a one income family with me working outside the home and her being a stay at home mom by choice. We believes in “old fashioned family values”. We just discussed this yesterday and both agree that society is not better off thanks to all the feminist changes.

And there is nothing wrong with that. My wife and I agree that many very good things have been lost due to the feminism movement. We have a very mutually respectful relationship. We work as a team and have a more traditional home. We are a one income family with me working outside the home and her being a stay at home mom by choice. We believes in “old fashioned family values”. We just discussed this yesterday and both agree that society is not better off thanks to all the feminist changes.

Feminist changes was a way for the govt to double the tax base and increase spending.

^^^^^^^. I saw a post here on the hide yesterday but can’t remember in what thread. It basically said that the only benefit of feminism and having dual income homes was doubling the number of taxable incomes in the country for the government. That family values and the raising of our children had suffered so the government could make more money.

pmclaine was that you who wrote that??

Reactions: Bender
    Imagine thinking a pair of nice boobs is a personality.
    CA2A995A-DDDC-4789-801E-9C67C475FAAD.jpeg

• Haha
    My 8 year old daughter will not have any social media account until she is out of my house. No smart phone either. My wife being a teacher has redpilled me beyond a doctorate on the ills of society. My daughter will shoot guns, know how to change a tire, fish, camp, drive a manual, cook, not be an ass..... and so on.
    Break a jaw . You forgot , teach her how to break a motherfucker's jaw .
    Rear naked chokes and arm bars ( breakin an MF's arm at the elbow ) work too . When my daughter was in third grade she got in a fight with the boy class bully . Evidently the nuns just let them go . Her Nun said she was toe to toe with this kid . Never saw a girl fight like that . She did about five years of BJJ and MMA on to of what I showed her on the bag .
    Even had her own grappling dummy .

Break a jaw . You forgot , teach her how to break a motherfucker's jaw .
    Rear naked chokes and arm bars ( breakin an MF's arm at the elbow ) work too . When my daughter was in third grade she got in a fight with the boy class bully . Evidently the nuns just let them go . Her Nun said she was toe to toe with this kid . Never saw a girl fight like that . She did about five years of BJJ and MMA on to of what I showed her on the bag .
    Even had her own grappling dummy .
    My sister, her aunt is a black belt in Taekwondo and working that way in jujitsu. She will know how to “Deal”. Lol

• Love
    Reactions: Alphatreedog
    MGTOW - I wondered why we'd discuss "Maximum Gross Take Off Weight" on the hide...

• Haha