• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Hunting & Fishing Michigan's upper peninsula dogs

yotechsr

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 16, 2008
beyond
photo.jpg

Re: Michigan's upper peninsula dogs

where at on the island....me and my dad go up there often, we got a cabin up there we call the plywood shack just south of split rock off the snowmobile trail...i always take my rifle when we go up there in the winter snowshoe hunting and usually kill a couple dogs while were there

Have not been up in that corner for years. Guys always do well with whitetail there. Never hunted yotes there. Sorry not giving you that sensitive information regarding my location!

Damn, I just got back from FL, and my entire family got to witness a Coyote trotting through a cemetery in the middle of Old Orlando. Damn.

Greg

Been slow going the last week. 15 inches of new snow then turned to rain and fog
Had success tonight with 204 32 grain vmax. No exit wound. Pelts worth too much to destroy!