• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Minox MD 60/80 ZR Spotting Scope

Ornery

Minuteman
Aug 13, 2010
S. California
Does anyone have any experience or reviews of these spotting scopes. They both have reticles. I am curious about the optical quality and eye relief on these scopes.

Not a clue myself and honestly I don't think many people can honestly say. I think Minox has had some production delays and maybe issues with U.S. Distribution. I could be completely wrong, but I really did a lot of digging trying to find info. Supposedly they are accepting orders on them, I actually have an order for the MD 80 ZR in myself to give a try. If the damn thing ever comes in I'll post a review up after some time behind it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Imminent release" has been the buzzword sentence from Minox Distributors for two years or so. Great ret and pretty good glass too on the pre-production models. LE and MIL enquiries got fobbed off with suggestion they purchase at full retail to try the units as and when they finally are available.Great product potential,..lousy customer service.

I'd love an update as well. I was able to demo a ZR model quite some time ago and I have been holding out for one ever since.

As of this morning direct from Minox Germany: unfortunately there is no further news about the tactical spotter. We are still working with that project but I don`t think that we will be able to deliver this year.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / with best regards
Sebastian Kaluscha
Sales Manager/ Werksverkauf