• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

MMA

Here’s what’s going to happen: Masvidal is home counting his money. Askren and Rockhold are falling in love in the same hospital room, to live happily ever after trying to remember who each other is.

Here’s what’s going to happen: Masvidal is home counting his money. Askren and Rockhold are falling in love in the same hospital room, to live happily ever after trying to remember who each other is.
I’m sure he’s done counting his 150k by now. Not a bad haul for 5 seconds I guess.

Of course the real shitty part is askren made more in that 5 seconds. ?

Weird, thought this was fighting and not grammar school. How did all the proper English work out for Ben???
I mean pretty good, he got paid more to get knocked out then the guy did that knocked him out soooo....

I mean pretty good, he got paid more to get knocked out then the guy did that knocked him out soooo....
So, you're mad the white guy with proper English got waxed by the brown skin guy who can't speak fluent... to you... English? Informative! You talk about the money like you get some? Oh, Jorge will be fighting for the title and Ben will be spending that money hopefully on a striking coach. Sucks to be Masvidal.

I’ve seen some good KOs, but his was a bad one. He was stiff for a long while. Askren’s Brain short circuiting and seizing. Doc was watching with me and all she kept saying was, “Holy shit.” And pointing to his left left. I don’t care what you got paid. That isn’t worth it.

So, you're mad the white guy with proper English got waxed by the brown skin guy who can't speak fluent... to you... English? Informative! You talk about the money like you get some? Oh, Jorge will be fighting for the title and Ben will be spending that money hopefully on a striking coach. Sucks to be Masvidal.
I love that you made this a race thing. I could care less about either of them I just can’t stand to listen to masvidal and I think he’s a shitty person. You don’t taunt a fighter that could be seriously injured moments after a knock out.

You are right though, masvidal will be getting paid 150k to to get wrecked while the champ gets paid 300k plus a 200k win bonus to do it.

All the meanwhile askren will be getting 150k for a lower level fight to fight his way back in ??‍♂️

I must be missing Masvidal’s inability to construct proper sentences and lack of grammar. If you’re going to bust his balls over something, say he looks like a cornrow wearing Jon Snow, or something.

I love that you made this a race thing. I could care less about either of them I just can’t stand to listen to masvidal and I think he’s a shitty person. You don’t taunt a fighter that could be seriously injured moments after a knock out.

You are right though, masvidal will be getting paid 150k to to get wrecked while the champ gets paid 300k plus a 200k win bonus to do it.
You're the one who talked about his poor use of the English language, just like askren did. I'm guessing you missed the shit talking askren did before the fight... asking reporters what Jorge said cuz he couldn't understand him. Questioning his manhood, saying it would be an easy fight...? Ben tried trolling the wrong dude and paid for it. Maybe he should be respectful before the fight and he won't get embarrassed during and after the fight. But he got paid, huh? He's part of a record at least. Fastest KO in UFC history. Watch the replay.

I must be missing Masvidal’s inability to construct proper sentences and lack of grammar. If you’re going to bust his balls over something, say he looks like a cornrow wearing Jon Snow, or something.
Well. I did laugh out loud at that.

Personally I just can’t stand to listen to the guy. He sounds like an idiot. Listen to someone like him in an interview vs. Jones or some of the other legends. I believe that’s part of the reason masvidal will never be a consistent top tier fighter. He’s a 150k a fight brawler that they’ll bring in when they need him.

You're the one who talked about his poor use of the English language, just like askren did. I'm guessing you missed the shit talking askren did before the fight... asking reporters what Jorge said cuz he couldn't understand him. Questioning his manhood, saying it would be an easy fight...? Ben tried trolling the wrong dude and paid for it. Maybe he should be respectful before the fight and he won't get embarrassed during and after the fight. But he got paid, huh? He's part of a record at least. Fastest KO in UFC history. Watch the replay.
Once again, I could care less about askren. He got waxed. That sucks for him but he’s fine and he got paid.

I think masvidal is a punk. Always will be and had he not got lucky, that fight would have probably went WAY different. He’ll bump up and get a title shot, get wrecked and fall back to where he belongs, with the middle of the pack brawlers.

Exactly... but he claims he doesn't care for either but rags on Jorge for how he speaks, which is pretty clear... and taunting after but everything before the fight is OK? Then says Ben gets paid more? Only a closet Ben fan would use that excuse.

Exactly... but he claims he doesn't care for either but rags on Jorge for how he speaks, which is pretty clear... and taunting after but everything before the fight is OK? Then says Ben gets paid more? Only a closet Ben fan would use that excuse.
Lol closet Ben fan?

I’d be more then willing to admit if I was a fan. I just find it funny that askren got paid more to get knocked out. It points to the fact that Masvidal is a bum.

All those guys are trying to use the “McGregor” blue print to make a fight seem more appealing. We get it, talk shit before the fight, make it seem like you REALLY hate the other guy/girl then all the sudden it’s a more interesting fight card.

That’s all fine and good in my book. Talk your shit, do your thing. Sell some PPVs. That’s ultimately their job.

When a guy receives a devastating blow to the head and goes stiff and your in his unconscious face. Your not selling anymore PPVs. You’re just a piece of shit.

You want an example of a legend and a fantastic champion? Mighty Mouse Johnson. Guys like Masvidal, McNugget, Asscream, they run their mouths to bring in the money. Only difference is that Masvidal isn’t a joke. He’d fight for free because it’s who he is.

Reactions: Johnny Crash
You want an example of a legend and a fantastic champion? Mighty Mouse Johnson. Guys like Masvidal, McNugget, Asscream, they run their mouths to bring in the money. Only difference is that Masvidal isn’t a joke. He’d fight for free because it’s who he is.
I don’t disagree with anything you are saying. I still just think masvidal is a piece of shit. I don’t care who he fights. You may be right, he’s a street brawler and that’s all fine and good but now he’s an athlete, competing on the highest platform the sport has to offer. Conduct yourself accordingly.

Celebrating over a downed opponent isn’t gracious or honorable. But the fight game, itself, isn’t gracious or honorable. There are many, probably the majority, fighters that still have respect for their opponents, and show it after a win or a loss. Some people have it. Some don’t. Some can learn it and some will never. I don’t see askren doing more than 5 fights in the ufc. He’s in it for the money and was being fast tracked just like mcgregor and Till.

Masvidal missed the 2 pressers for the fight. You know what Ben said? He was already 2-0 against him. Yes, he claimed he had 2 wins cuz Jorge didn't show up to talk trash. Ben ran his mouth and didn't back up shit. Jorge said he was gonna hurt him and did. I'm not condoning the after KO theatrics but Ben had it coming. That's what happens when you trash talk the wrong guy.

Celebrating over a downed opponent isn’t gracious or honorable. But the fight game, itself, isn’t gracious or honorable. There are many, probably the majority, fighters that still have respect for their opponents, and show it after a win or a loss. Some people have it. Some don’t. Some can learn it and some will never. I don’t see askren doing more than 5 fights in the ufc. He’s in it for the money and was being fast tracked just like mcgregor and Till.
Yes and no, you will always have gracious and honorable people in the fight game. Yes as a whole, the idea of combative sports isn’t really in line with the idea of gracious and honorable but the fighters I personally enjoy rooting for are in line with those ideals. Other wise I reserve the right to think they’re a piece of shit lol. ??‍♂️

What about how askren acted after the Robbie fight where he almost got ko'd, got beat up bad and then got a questionable win and says it was an easy fight and was that the best that Dana had? Were you bent out of shape then?

What about how askren acted after the Robbie fight where he almost got ko'd, got beat up bad and then got a questionable win and says it was an easy fight and was that the best that Dana had? Were you bent out of shape then?
I’m not bent out of shape. You’re upset that I think masvidal is a bitch. Already stated I wasn’t a fan of askren and you’re right, he probably won’t talk shit like that again, at least for awhile.

Yes and no, you will always have gracious and honorable people in the fight game. Yes as a whole, the idea of combative sports isn’t really in line with the idea of gracious and honorable but the fighters I personally enjoy rooting for are in line with those ideals. Other wise I reserve the right to think they’re a piece of shit lol. ??‍♂️
Agreed. Cerrone, Khabib, Shevchenko, Mighty Mouse, GSP, Franklin, Matt Brown, Carlos Condit and Griffin are some of my top favorite fighters. Pretty respectful to their opponents. Not very trash talking. Always seem in control.

Reactions: Johnny Crash
I'm not upset, just think it's funny you talk trash about a fighter that didn't run his mouth but you're backing up a fighter that did cuz he got clowned for running his mouth. I also think it's cute that tough talking thugs get under your skin. ?

• Haha
Reactions: Spblademaker
I'm not upset, just think it's funny you talk trash about a fighter that didn't run his mouth but you're backing up a fighter that did cuz he got clowned for running his mouth. I also think it's cute that tough talking thugs get under your skin. ?
Masvidal did his share of running his mouth and under my skin? No, just gladly acknowledge a piece of shit when I see one and masvidal is a just that.

Masvidal did his share of running his mouth and under my skin? No, just gladly acknowledge a piece of shit when I see one and masvidal is a just that.
I acknowledge a pos too, when the first thing criticized about a fighter is the way they talk and only later does their antics come up. Later bro

I mean everybody wants to punch a co-worker in the face every now and then I’m just the kind of person to help them up after I’m done

I acknowledge a pos too, when the first thing criticized about a fighter is the way they talk and only later does their antics come up. Later bro
[QUOTE="]
Sorry I hurt your little feelers. I know it’s a new day, gotta be careful with opinions these days.

Hi,

What in the hell is this guy smoking.......

Sincerely,
Theis

Completely controlled - yes. Completely dominated - no way. And having Jan as the underdog per the odds? That’s as crazy as blaming your poor groups on your target being 10 degrees off of perpendicular to the bullet path.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: THEIS
I just can’t stand to listen to masvidal and I think he’s a shitty person. You don’t taunt a fighter that could be seriously injured moments after a knock out.
Masividal has never acted like that in over 50 fights. it was only because Ben started talking sh*t and being very disrespectful leading up to the fight. Do some research before you start judging him, I can’t stand people saying he got lucky when he was training the flying knee his whole training camp. There is plenty of videos on YouTube. It was a case of Ben talking all kinds of crap and couldnt back it up. Ben even admitted that he deserved it in his interview. Also its hilarious when people make fun of someone english, yet they themselves can only speak one language.

Last edited:
Reactions: --BLACKOUT--
God damn it! Saw that low left hand three steps into the fight. Said to the wife, “I’m not sure who Ladd’s coaches are but that left hand is...’’BLAM!!’......” and that was when she got blasted. ? Fucking low left against an orthodox fighter. Who does that??

• Haha
DC v Miocic card seems shaky . Diaz could just bail. And Romero could weigh in at 200lbs. Lots of variables there on that main card. But if everyone shows up, it should be entertaining.

• Haha