• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

MMA

It’s a bad day when the wife is bashing me for so many bad picks. Good thing I don’t bet.

Post fight conference. Who the fuck are these morons thinking that Brock is even work watching?? It’s like they hire 12yos to report on things. WTF?!?

Weird night!!! Woodley was in a fog from the opening bell. Yes Usman looked great but WTH Tyron?!?!?!?!?! Askren dropped on his head and ref close to stopping it, then gets submission a minute later. Lawler pops up and says what the hell. Sure as hell looked like he went limp and was out. Cody learned nothing from his last 2 loses and just pretends he is in a Rocky flick and gets KO'ed. And lest not forget everyone's BFF Jones totally dominating but could have easily been DQ'ed for an illegal knee. Weird fucking night!

And please for the Love of God get rid of Dom Cruz as an announcer. SO ANNOYING!!

Lawler stoppage looked good to me. Cody will be lucky to headline a Prelim his next fight. Good for Usman. 170 has been getting stale. Woodley did mention 185. I think his issue is overthinking everything he does.

Hi,

Woodley issue is he THINKS he is better than he really is.....BIG mouthpiece and that is it. He sucks now and has pretty much always sucked.

Jones = ? sandwich. The guy has all the raw talent ANYONE could ever ask for but lacks every bit of discipline a Coach ever looks for.

Cody is done....mouth exceeds talent.

From Russia with Love, lol

Sincerely,
Theis

Hi,

Breaking (Well not really) News.....
McNugget arrested couple days ago in Miami.

How ironic Dana "The Douche" White is pretty much silent. IF this was Tyrone or Colby or anyone else......he was be like a bobble head doll with words coming out his mouth every time his head bobbled.

Sincerely,
Theis

Becoming irrelevant is a real struggle. I'm mostly entertained by McGregor's antics and fight style. Wish the featherweight title Challenger mindset of McGregor was the one that showed up vs khabib.

I would love to see Jon Coke Jones, high as a kite, drive his car off the road, onto a sidewalk, and run over McNugget, who is just about to toss a hand truck at a bus. Then Jon’s car and the hand truck explode, killing them both. Dana would be so distraught, he would throw himself off a building and land on both Diaz brothers.

• Haha
Reactions: THEIS
Hi,

Anyone else think McNugget is a fake retirement?

He went on a Twitter rampage against Khabibs wife and religion; so this is looking like fake retirement done on purpose
so Dana The Douche can say McNugget was retired when he spoke all that garbage but at same time building another fight behind the scenes.....

ONLY problem is nobody has told Khabib lol.

McNugget and Dana The Douche really do not understand how Dagestan and Khabibs friend Ramzan operate.....

Sincerely,
Theis

Reactions: Spblademaker
Losing MMA fighters became irrelevant faster than Hollywood douches. He’s just trying to hold on to whatever he has left. Yeah. Ramzan is 100% legit maniac gangster. Not like what Dana dealt with over in Japan. Dana might wake up with a horse head in his bed one morning. But the horse head will belong to Jon Jones.

Hi,

Ramzans' guys (Under Russia Flag) won the International Warrior Competition a few years ago at KASOTC....

Daniel (Ramzans #2) makes Ramzan look like a rainbow colored unicorn...the dude is freaking scary. I get to hang out with them in couple weeks :).
Daniel in Middle with 2 other "go to" guys of Ramzan.

Sincerely,
Theis

Last edited:
Reactions: Spblademaker
Looks like Valentina’s sister if fighting today. Good luck to her. I refuse to throw out picks today, as I seem to guarantee a loss for my choices.

• Haha
Ok, so my picks for this weekend...hold on to your hats: left, right, left, right, left. The one of the fights in the main card, I’m picking Herb Dean to win.

Last edited:
How many illegal attempts can one man throw in a single fight and not have them called? Who does he think he is, Jon Jones? Sorry. That was the Russian Hulk. The Other Russian Hulk (actually The Lifeguard) was curled up in a ball for no apparent reason. ?

The real Iranian Hulk would die if heart failure trying to cut weight to get to 264. I wonder if he’s Jon Jones steroid connection?

Last edited: