• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

MMA

I got Stipe. It will be a good fight though, unless one of them get's lucky. I like Cormier a lot, I 'm a fan of his, I just don't think it will be his night tonight.

I got Stipe. It will be a good fight though, unless one of them get's lucky. I like Cormier a lot, I 'm a fan of his, I just don't think it will be his night tonight.
Fuck me.

That poke to the eye!!! He never saw that right coming! Man I thought Stipe would walk away with it but Daniel showed up. I kept waiting for Stipe to throw a head kick ala Jon Jones style, but none the less it did not happen.
The co main event sucked A$$....

Agree with above. Nunes can bang, but cyborg is cyborg. Should be a good fight.

Cyborg has taken so many roids, that her bone structure and muscle density is not equal to a normal female. Even though she passes a urine test, the gains have already been made. Do wish Nunes luck. The Holm v Cyborg fight was telling. Holm hit her with hard shots. It didn’t phase Cyborg at all. Like she was fighting a kid. I like that Shevchenko will get a title shot at 125. Montano is greatly under skilled to fight her. Also predict that Khabib will be volnurable to McGreggors upper cuts. Want Khabib to destroy him, though.

Reactions: smead45
In case it’s not widely known, the UFC is moving to ESPN from Fox. Also not happy about that. About as upset as when Speed TV went NASCAR.

I do agree that khabib's grappling skills will be a challenge for Connor. Khabib isn't going to be in there to prove he can stand with Connor. But it will be a great fight.

Man crush on cyborg? Something wrong with you Thies. Lol

Hi,

LOLOLOL that does not even make the top 10 in regards to "something wrong" with me hahahaha.

Conor looses half his edge in the Khabib fight before it even starts.....his prefight antics are just not going to fluster Khabib and let his emotions control the fight.

Sincerely,
Theis

Hi,

LOLOLOL that does not even make the top 10 in regards to "something wrong" with me hahahaha.

Conor looses half his edge in the Khabib fight before it even starts.....his prefight antics are just not going to fluster Khabib and let his emotions control the fight.

Sincerely,
Theis
Connor has great take down defense, don't know if it will be good enough. He really worked on it after fighting Diaz the first time.

Find it interesting that the UFC has him listed as 170. Must be a mistake
E94573FA-6B57-4EE9-9493-7FCE64B31889.jpeg

Last edited:
IMO, it's only going two ways, Conor gets a knock out early in the fight or Kahbib does his mauling throughout. Conor tends to gas out in the last round, Kahbib won't.

I'm betting for Kahbib. I like to watch these MMA matches and usually don't favor one fighter over another, I just like to see what moves and strategies they use to win.

Hi,

Anyone else find it interesting/intriguing that Conor is keeping his mouth shut for this fight lol?

It tells me that Conor is actually concerned of losing this one because if he were to run his typical mouth game and gets mauled then his "persona" would be deflated forever but if he remains silent and actually wins; he can elevate his trash talking persona.

Sincerely,
Theis

And Montano gets stripped of her title. ??‍♂️

Hi,

That is hilarious because Valentina called it 2 weeks ago in regards to Montano not showing up for the fight.

But on a serious medical note.....Something is going to have to be done with this crazy amount of weight the UFC athletes are cutting. They have taken it way past the typical wrestlers weight cut!!

Sincerely,
Theis

Hi,

That is hilarious because Valentina called it 2 weeks ago in regards to Montano not showing up for the fight.

But on a serious medical note.....Something is going to have to be done with this crazy amount of weight the UFC athletes are cutting. They have taken it way past the typical wrestlers weight cut!!

Sincerely,
Theis
They are cutting so much that the regulation weigh in was pushed back and additional 24 or 48 hours to give fighters more time to recover. The one you see on TV is just for show.

Hi,

So is that a projectile around here neck with sword earrings?

Sincerely,
Theis

Awesome Theis,

She had it right, dont think montano had any intention of fighting her.
Love her jewlery.

Woodley for sure. Just wish he'd fight like he's capable of. To much game planning makes him boring. Liked the early version of him better than the most recent.

If Arnold, a silverback gorilla, a truckload of bovine growth hormone and Stallone were gene spiced into one being, cyborg would be the result.